AIRISTECH airis Headbanger Wax Vaporizer Dip&Dab 2in1 Vape Pen Kit

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have had my Headbanger for about a month and am finding it quite flavorful.
I purchase a kit (Bundle5) plus an extra 6 x dip coils from Alibaba,

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33003658187.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.497d4c4dM6kC3Z

Hd9c8235ba31d4ec682a70b97371d8c14u.jpg

Hdfc9db931aad4f029f54c4a34f51c366W.jpg

H0f7896c40e2842dd82e0099f85ccc79dN.jpg

H18df5c6daa134a3f8cb86c9c03b7d60a9.jpg

H8c0d94c7c12f481f8c5e1919e438a00bx.jpg

H251b2e64a52c47b4bfbf21d84bd32dcci.jpg

I do not use water in the mini bubbler as I kept sipping water, the glass cools well anyway.
A cork works well to hold the Dab cups while filling,

img_20191025_154618-jpg.14036

The Dab cups are easy to swap on the go so I made a carrier out of my old Longmada Crystal packaging,

img_20191106_220956-jpg.14459

Size comparison,

img_20191028_180236-jpg.14169

Can be used many ways (Fury2 WPA,

img_20191103_012130-jpg.14366

I still find it hard to believe they can make these so cheap, was on sale a week or so ago for only US$37 for the basic kit.
I know of another Aussie and a couple of US people that also like the HB, I recommend it.:tup:

anasrzi

Brought one of just the day @LesPlenty for £31 shipped to the u.k! Crazy low price without any Black Friday deal, keen to try a straw like vape never have before and I'm always after the best flavours, frit Quartz should do the trick ;).

How quick are you getting thru the coils/tips? I've just got the device so I'll look to get some tips soon enough to provide me some cover. I'll probably just use it dry as well much prefer dry hits.what heat setting do you use?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been staying on the green(low) setting and am getting some big tasty clouds with very stong effects.
When I noticed a Dab coil getting low on vapor output I bumped up to the blue (mid) setting but immediately got the empty coil taste.
I am still using all my original coils (dap & dip) and none have failed... yet but I have not been using it a heap loke some.:tup:
I know of one user that was screwing the dab coil onto a mod and burning the coils to glowing red hot at 20w to clean them, unsurprisingly one burnt out after repeated cleaning cycles. He still does the burn off cleans but at 10w now with no further failures.:myday:
I grabbed an extra 5x pack of each coil for spares (1x lot of spares was in the bundle and I purchased the extra 5 dip tips separately), the spare coils are less than US$3ea, delivered.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32919653962.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.4db82e0eJ1b2yJ
All spares seem very well priced.:nod:

btka

Brought one of just the day @LesPlenty for £31 shipped to the u.k! Crazy low price without any Black Friday deal, keen to try a straw like vape never have before and I'm always after the best flavours, frit Quartz should do the trick ;).

How quick are you getting thru the coils/tips? I've just got the device so I'll look to get some tips soon enough to provide me some cover. I'll probably just use it dry as well much prefer dry hits.what heat setting do you use?
Where did you buy it?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Thanks for starting this thread @LesPlenty . I am intrigued with the HB also. I really like the fritted quartz technology and the adjustable temps. I am going to wait a while, mostly because I already went overboard this Black Friday, but one of these is probably in my future. I can see that this atty is going to become popular in the future.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I've been testing the Qcore by Acacia Vapes which also uses fritted/porous quartz. I've been surprisingly impressed with it for a load as you go device, biggest drawback is I don't think the quartz is cleanable at all.

Any better luck cleaning these ones?

anasrzi

I've been testing the Qcore by Acacia Vapes which also uses fritted/porous quartz. I've been surprisingly impressed with it for a load as you go device, biggest drawback is I don't think the quartz is cleanable at all.

Any better luck cleaning these ones?

Good to hear your a fan of the fritted Quartz so far @invertedisdead it was one of the main factors that brought me to the device itself, the combo between ceramic and Quartz should be great flavour and yet not to fragile.

With regards cleaning I can only see it going two ways, heat cycles or iso. Heat cycles will deplete the coil/tip itself and I'm not sure about ceramic and iso cleaning with it being pourous?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Good to hear your a fan of the fritted Quartz so far @invertedisdead it was one of the main factors that brought me to the device itself, the combo between ceramic and Quartz should be great flavour and yet not to fragile.

With regards cleaning I can only see it going two ways, heat cycles or iso. Heat cycles will deplete the coil/tip itself and I'm not sure about ceramic and iso cleaning with it being pourous?

ISO isn't very effective on quartz with anything really baked on, so I've tried to just use cleaner sauces in my porous quartz.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have only burnt off with a few cycles on high(red) until it stops smoking with the Dab cups and that seems to get rid of any reclaim taste but I have 5 cups loaded in rotation. I am still on my first dip atty and I just keep loading with a quick dip after each puff to keep it ready. I have used it quite a bit and it is still going well.:tup:
I will swap to a single dab cup to see how it handles repeated use.:science:
All the coils are less than $3 so well priced, like all the spares.:myday:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just a quick note on using a battery mod to burn clean your Headbanger Coil, DO NOT do this with the dip coil, it has a protruding contact post that will get driven into the fritted quartz destroying it, that is why we have spares.:myday:
Seeing it was broken I ran it through the ultrasonic cleaner and this is how it cleaned up,

img_20191203_162159-jpg.15071

img_20191203_162423-jpg.15070

This was taken just before I broke the dip coil after I had just finished the quartz cup that came with the unit showing the tip compared to a new one,

img_20191203_162300-jpg.15073

This has been the only dip tip I have used so far and was still going well until I cleaned it (around 2g through it).
I ended up dropping the almost empty jar into my banger for about 4 or 5 more puffs, a good way to get every last drop,

img_20191203_162222-jpg.15074

:tup:

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
:tup:Maybe. I already bought a fake eleaf pico from gearbest, so a fake headbanger is not so far fetched. I emailed them about the PayPal option. We will see their reaction.
Thanks for the warning.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
The site is very 'glitchy' I opened an account and I could not sign in but when I tried to access my account to save an address it would kick me out to the register page and in the checkout, and as you said in the checkout no PayPal option (usually able to pay without even registering with most vendors using PayPal)
Interested to hear what they come back to you with @Sick Vape :hmm:

Edit, $6 post to Oz so US$28(AU$42) all up...just paid with Paypal so covered if dodgy!:tup:

Last edited:

btka

Mines been shipped after a week from perfect vape. Order placed on the 29th of November pending till this morning being the 7th of December, certainly taking there time.

also ordered from perfect vape not the most cutomer friendly shop...
international orders they told me they also ship fridays...
ordered two coils and the headbanger... it seems like they only shipped my headbanger...

BTW did you get a tracking number... my order say shipped but no tracking number...

also find the headbanger for $30.55 on dhgate free shipping...

https://www.dhgate.com/product/authentic-airistech-headbanger-kit-1500mah/424106182.html#ENpu-en

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Must stay away from internet shopping while intoxicated.

I got no tracking from vaporl either - just went straight to shipping.

Apparently there is an authentication sticker on the box you can check on the airistech website. Should know if we have a genuine vape.

anasrzi

also ordered from perfect vape not the most cutomer friendly shop...
international orders they told me they also ship fridays...
ordered two coils and the headbanger... it seems like they only shipped my headbanger...

BTW did you get a tracking number... my order say shipped but no tracking number...

also find the headbanger for $30.55 on dhgate free shipping...

https://www.dhgate.com/product/authentic-airistech-headbanger-kit-1500mah/424106182.html#ENpu-en

Would make sense If they did all the international orders on a Friday. No tracking number mate, mine says shipped so here we go for the wait :)

Looking forward to trying it out soon, let's just hope it gets thru without import tax?

Top Bottom