Aezhenn Wood

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!
I have upgraded a "old" stem, and I have to say I really like the result...
What do you think about this?

20200430_164210-1-jpg.18111

20200430_181441-1-jpg.18113

The mouth piece is in red narra, like the dots. Stem and storage tube are still available.

Here's a custom stem in ash and red narra (with a 8mm glass tube too)

20200429-105828.jpg

Have a great day !

:)

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hey good people ,
I am in the New FC!
I am happy to meet you there!
Maybe you already know my old fc thread , or you can discover it here.

To create wood stands and stems in my shop is my pleasure and I hope you will like them.

I will be back very soon with new pics

Mono Loco

Glad to see you here. I only follow a few ... you are one of them! I keep waiting for one of your pieces to call to me out loud (several have whispered, but ... I'm too poor to chase whispers). Sooner or later, one will scream at me and I won't be able to resist!

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hey guys, I hope you are all fine!

I continue to work on the mouth piece option, and here's the last pieces I have done. I hope you will like them!

20200608_174713.jpg

Amboyna burl stem with Philippine ebony mouthpiece.
This one is with a carb hole. You just have to turn the mp to adjust his size.
I used a 11mm od glass tube (8mmID) , from Glass Charlie.

20200614_143959.jpg20200614_145715.jpg

Philippine ebony and spalted beech stem, with turquoise inlay and a regular 11mm OD glass tube.
This stem is looking for a new home... ;)

And a last one...
20200614_102525.jpg

I wish you all a great day!

Duba

Accessory Maker
Hello,

Nice work Mr Aezhenn! I have one of your piece and il like it! Have a central place in my collection!
Can you tell me what's the best way to clean the wood stem (the part betwen the tip and the glass)?
Thanks!

Attachments

• FUCKBEUZ2.jpg
    FUCKBEUZ2.jpg
    992.9 KB · Views: 31

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!
@Duba Thanks for your words! if you want to clean the short part between the tip and the glass, I think the best way is to use a q-tip barely soaked in 90° alcohol or iso and gently sweep the crap out.
@letter never sent Yes Sir, all of my glass tubes are coming from Glass Charlie, but I can only propose the spiked tubes with the stems drilled for the 8mm OD tubes.
Like for this one... :brow:
20200617_164511[1].jpg
Red Narra with acrylic inlay and Philippine ebony mouth piece

20200617_164741[1].jpg

This one can work with both :)

Duba

Accessory Maker
@Aezhenn "I think the best way is to use a q-tip barely soaked in 90° alcohol or iso and gently sweep the crap out." : thank you for answer!

Duba,
Reactions: Aezhenn

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
This thread is now re-opened and has been merged with content from NewFC. Read more about it here.

Stu,

Mono Loco

Like it? LOVE. it! A green mouthpiece to coordinate with the leaf artwork would be killer!

I'm more of an all wood fan, though, and would like to see some pyrography left Au Natural without paint, too ... maybe even just some simple stippling texture, or tribal geometric art. ALL your stuff is very appealing and covet-craving!

Mono Loco,
Reactions: Aezhenn

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Thanks a lot @Mono Loco :)
Yes, this kind of mixed technics is opening lot of possibilities... That's so enthusiasmic to look at them! :brow::tup:

Aezhenn,

MM1968

Landed on my desk this morning from @Aezhenn . Red amboyna burl and philippine ebony with 11mm Glass Charlie inserts which will also accept your Dynavap tip perfectly. All I'm saying is that for less than the cost of an Omni you could buy a Ti tip and cap with one of these made to order one off works of art inculding 2 Glass Charlie inserts (straight and dimpled). If I had my time again I know how I would spend my money from the start.

Looooooooose yourself in that amboyna burl........

gCDf5T5i42cC4JZgWXzgOONf1WWk6O4isRMxmMj5nkFM8_fJKVW6FUG4rHJJKrx8pSyjNJIKRRMY79aeH-mZc_TmRDv8ZU0LvoE6_7-QaB6iYVUHxvz-nKyHrCcsA7wMPyJkHSCB9MJye9oruXg3RRxX0VL1_oCC-5unq9nn5dGOCNvZZjuS4NV_I97_kJF5KxGZAhKsz0YSuP4od6hsUw5795KYpRLP5fpk8XzKyUGuy3wTUjVnUK2KqnVzvOzq_F5044ufTADU3h6uNpk6S-rjqUgMYH_Rkd9kfzNqiCtereYpdfzUkKm5uCFGZZQyQGhLM-MK2f0-Fdsa1pwnNSKjkrkrqRX7fieTUFm4VaDEZSqWUPMASgvIOjSmZONFrViZoMK8fwMI9kQN-w9HyEkoOeb6i0Bl6HN-frFeefnRiC-VndoyEVdh1f6yUPh8LsIgZ3JGKWcMNGmldWiV7JrvAKXhIzkZwTTB08sMz7NZpK-zmItFUPLPNsqdP86z2ecEIMwCwKjMULTjM_DWGvZ9NnN0lr27ZDgO4NIbkBHz0nXZeGEcbhLqVfE9p9EC9yK2WxNv8P_cFKb7fRjLKgBxgWXLM6O2xw2uO1S7LayV-nNz-YMLwu2ZEH1K76Ifq_dTqQB68ntCTctLdE3BT-R_N86WUYyIy9bzBJljGzL7veM0RBK9rtlfTVNcfA=w600-h450-no

@Aezhenn you were an absolute delight to deal with from start to finish to create this custom request stem. Thank you.

Last edited:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!

I hope everyone is fine here and that the summer is running in a pleasant way!

Let me show you this new vc stem with the carb hole system!
This one was a custom order, made from a beautiful curly ash blank, with a kingswood mouth piece...

vc carb slick 1.jpg

vc carb slick 3bis.jpg

You just have to turn the mp to adjust the airflow...

What do you think about it?

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hey good people!

I hope everyone is fine !
Here's some new pieces hot from the shop!

1 olivewoodbis.jpg

Olivewood with a kingswood mouthpiece and turquoise inlay
I really like olivewood, it's a wonderful wood to work with, with his particular smell when turning... For me, it's so linked to the mediterranean world, especially Italia ( I am a huge fan of this country!)
Well with this one, there's summer vibes included!
And it's funny to see how the kingswood answers to the olivewood lines...

2 olivewoodbis.jpg
Available with a 8mm OD glass tube ;)

Another interesting piece:

3 purplebis.jpg
Purple narra stem, with amboyna burl and turquoise inlay, mouth piece in amboyna burl... with subtle variants of color on the stem and the mp...
Available with a 11mm OD glass tube.

I switched from 10mm od to 11mm od because the thicker walls bringing a bigger solidity.
But the inner diameter doesnt change, still 8mm. (you can even use directly without wood , with the vc tip fitted inside, but, well, we all like wood, isnt it? :D )
All my glasses are coming from Glass Charlie

Last piece, like the icing on the cake, look at this carb hole stem, with adjustable airflow...

4 carbbis.jpg

Red amboyna burl and philllipine ebony, with a touch of turquoise...

5 carbbis.jpg

6 carbbis.jpg

The glass tube diameter is 11mm OD too...

All of three are looking for a new home...

I wish you all a great day!

Attachments

• 1 olivewoodbis.jpg
    1 olivewoodbis.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • 2 olivewoodbis.jpg
    2 olivewoodbis.jpg
    783.2 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom