Aezhenn Wood

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Thanks a lot @acstorfer @FlyingLow and @GoldenBud ! I am very glad you are all enjoying your capsule stems!

Sorry guys, I wasnt very present here since a while... :\ Time is always flying quickly...

But here's some new pieces I can show you today :brow::

I began a small batch of three stands, on the flame theme, all of them from a piece of red narra.

I turned a bowl in all of them, and they are all with 6 vapcap holes and a magnet.

Let me introduce you 2 of them:

20201201-121859-1.jpg

This one has a resin and amboyna burl inlay, and some turquoise too.

20201208-210935-1.jpg

The circles are a bronze inlay and the stone parts are in mother of the pearl.
I realy like the dynamic move of the bronze circles.

And this is the last Vapcap stem I have done, hot from the shop!

20201213-175307-1.jpg

It's a caucasian walnut burl one, with a round chestnut inlay, with turquoise and malachite mixed in the center.
The mouthpiece is in purple narra.
The glass tube is a 8mm od one from Glass Charlie.
Simple but elegant (imo), you wont be deceived with it!

(I will try to take some better pictures of this stem, here, the pic is shitty, apologize... It was a rainy time all day here. It should be far better under the sun!)

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people! And first of all I would like to wish you all the best for this new year!
Be safe, healthy and with a lot of love in your life, everyone!

Here's some new pieces!

20210111_143753.jpg

Look at this amboyna burl vapcap stand with his ebony abv bowl...

20210111_143619.jpg

5 vc holes, a strong magnet, with bronze, turquoise and mother of the pearl inlays...
I really like the wavy grain on the philippine ebony bowl!

20210111_143149.jpg

These stems are available too...
I think you have already seen the one at the first plan ( Caucasian walnut burl, with a purple narra mouth piece) in my last post.
But both at the back plan are new:
The one at the left is a 8mm od glass lined too. It is made from cocobolo and ebony for the mouth piece, with bronze inlay circles.

The second one , with rasta stripes, is made in asian rosewood with an amboyna burl mp (8mm od glass tube too)

20210104_122932.jpg

All three are designed to be used with a 14mm tool. Just remove the mp to use it that way.

And my last project is some wood stems (glass lined) for this great little vape, the fury edge!

20210117_104806.jpg

This one is made from amboyna burl with bronze inlay.

Take care everyone!
Much love!

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Hello there @Aezhenn,

I'm a relatively new member here at FC. I picked up a Woodscents about a month ago and saw your stands @ https://www.vaporisateur.net/access...d-en-bois-pour-woodscents-et-accessoires.html. I'm not in the EU but I'm okay with shipping being a bit more, but vaporisateur seems to be sold out. I was just wondering if you still make these and would be open to doing one to ship to the US? Happy to take this to PMs if so, just figured I'd start here for the benefit of other members who may have the same question!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hello there @Aezhenn,

I'm a relatively new member here at FC. I picked up a Woodscents about a month ago and saw your stands @ https://www.vaporisateur.net/access...d-en-bois-pour-woodscents-et-accessoires.html. I'm not in the EU but I'm okay with shipping being a bit more, but vaporisateur seems to be sold out. I was just wondering if you still make these and would be open to doing one to ship to the US? Happy to take this to PMs if so, just figured I'd start here for the benefit of other members who may have the same question!

You won't regret it. He made me a custom wood stand a couple years ago, and I love it!
It's actually sitting next to me on my desk with one of my Woodscents logs right now :tup:

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
You won't regret it. He made me a custom wood stand a couple years ago, and I love it!
It's actually sitting next to me on my desk with one of my Woodscents logs right now :tup:
Yeah, I'd love to have something I can use to easily set the Woodscents, various stems, and maybe a WP/a few dynavaps on that keeps them all together and not falling off an end table. One step at a time though =).

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah, I'd love to have something I can use to easily set the Woodscents, various stems, and maybe a WP/a few dynavaps on that keeps them all together and not falling off an end table. One step at a time though =).

Here's mine in-use, in the rear-center of the photo. It's olive tree wood:
IMG-0074.jpg

And here's a better pic from above when it was new:
IMG-0365.jpg

And with my little ABV bowl:
IMG-0366.jpg

He even surprised me with a little hiding spot for a spare M:
IMG-0142.jpg

@Aezhenn makes beautiful stuff. Worth every penny!

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello guys! Oulala, I have been traped in another dimension and didn't had the time to see all these messages... And I didn't received notifications... I am really sorry to have let you alone like this!
Thanks for all your kind words @Ramahs (good to see your olivetree stand back :tup:) and @Mr. Me2 , I will send more pics in a couple of days!

Hi @gordontreeman I didnt made the beautiful stand you saw at vaporisateur.net
It was my good friend @Timberhead who did it. Maybe you can contact him to see if he has some units left. His work is really awesome!

But if you are interested by a natural edge stand, I am here for you :)

See you all very soon ! We stay tuned!

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!

I hope you are all safe and well, even if times are hard.

Here's some new pieces from the shop :)

20210317_155627[1].jpg

Vapcap stem in thuya burl and Philippine ebony with alu accents
Made for a 8mm glass tube od

Thuya burl is one of my fav species to work with... There' s a so pleasant smell when turning it... And the wood grain is always figured and beautiful !

20210322_095536[1].jpg

Red amboyna burl stem with acrylic inlay and ebony mouthpiece... This one was a custom order . I made some bronze inlays at both sides of the acrylic part...

The glass tube is a 11mm od one.

I was working on a vapcap pipe project too:
The vc stem can be used separetely from the head pipe, or like a vc pipe of course.
The glass tube is a 11mm spiked one from Glass Charlie

20210324_084204[1].jpg

20210324_084359[1].jpg

Spalted beech with red amboyna burl inlay, head pipe in blackwood

Here's a batch of vapcap bodies (you use it with a standard M condenser) for the shop vaporisateur.net:

20210324_084026[1].jpg

From left to right: pear wood, spalted boxwood, beech, paldao, blackwood, bloodwood, and blackwood again...
Each one with a couple of rings (malachite, turquoise or bronze)

We stay tuned! Much love to you all!

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!

When I work in the shop, I am very often on 2 or 3 pieces in the same time. What a pleasure when I finish them the same day and what a joy when they come beautiful (imo)!!

You will tell me!

20210329_150342[2].jpg

Vapcap stem in amboyna burl and blackwood, with his padauk mouth piece.
(8mm OD glass tube)

20210405_102937[1].jpg

20210405_102907[1].jpg

20210403_160736[2].jpg

Vapcap stem in spalted beech with a padauk mp , with his pipe part in blackwood
Bronze and padauk inlays
11mm Spiked glass tube

20210405_102830[1].jpg

20210403_164906[1].jpg

Vapcap stem in amboyna burl and blackwood, with bronze and green malachite inlay.
Here the mouth piece is in two species, it was the first time, and it went pretty well.
11mm od spiked glass tube

That's all for today!
I hope you had an Happy Easter!
Take care everyone!
Much love!

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!

I would like to show these last pieces, hot from the shop... ;)

20210606_154643.jpg

After the starry night...

20210606_154633.jpg

... come the sunset...

This blackwood with sap vapcap stem (8mm spiked glass tube) , with his bronze and red narra inlay is sold with his stand and a spare spiked tube.

20210606_154342.jpg

Stand in wenge, with bronze inlays and a boxwood abv bowl...

20210606_154511.jpg

All the best, guys!

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!
I hope everyone is fine there!
Let me show you some of my last pieces... I hope you will like them :)

20210609_082325[1].jpg

I really like this one! This stem has a very contrasting wood, always a pleasure to work with this kind of species...
Goncalo alves stem with acrylic and bronze inlay , with his 8mm OD glass stem
(still available ;) )

20210627_121254[1].jpg

20210630_091726[1].jpg

This one is a custom order I made. It's a carb hole model in paldao with a purple narra pipe part and mouth piece.
This wood has purple shades and can go from bright orange to deep purple...
I had to make an inlay from copper plates I worked by hand tool (metal file)
It was a long work but I think it worth the pain :)

20210708_163859[1].jpg

20210708_164307[1].jpg

Two of my very last pieces : the barrel style vapcap pipes !
Only for pirates!

I made them from two chunks of cocobolo my brother @Ed's TnT sent me years ago. They were in my treasure chest until these days, waiting for the good moment!
Here we go!

The one onthe left is made from bloodwood satine and blackwood , with bronze, copper and acrylic inlays.
The one on the right is made from chestnut burl and blackwood.
All of them are compatible with a 14mm water tool.

20210708_164119[1].jpg

And we can see a purple opale inlay on this barrel!
They will go to @VGOODIEZ in a couple of week.

I wish you all a wonderful summer! Enjoy this time as much as you can and take care !

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hey good people! I hope you are all safe and well!

Here's some hot new pieces for the vap cap addicts!

20210923-160441-1.jpg

I made these 2 stems for a custom order:
the first one on the left is made of elm burl and blackwood , his buddy is made of old chestnut, red narra and goncalo alves.
Both are glass lined with a 8mm od tube.

The next piece is a collector one (available ;)) : the storage tube and the vap cap body are made of amboyna burl, one of my favorite species... But I almost turned my last blanks in stock, and I am not sure to score the same quality the next time... :\
(so if you are interested, shot me a message without waiting too much...)

20210926-102012-1.jpg

20210926-102114-1.jpg

20210926-102226-1.jpg

the storage box is 11cm long, with a red narra lid and a strong magnet at the bottom.
The stem is not a glass lined one, but it fits a dynavap condenser (type M).
If you need a shorty (62mm) with class, this one is for you.

The last stem I turned today is a stabilized spalted beech one, with a touch of dyed poplar burl and a chestnut burl mouth piece...

20210927-181201-1.jpg

This is a glass lined one, who can be used with a 8mm od standard glass tube or a spiked one for better cooling...

20210927-113135-1.jpg

Take care everyone! We stay tuned!!

:):peace:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!

First of all I would like to send my best wishes to everyone! Much love for this new year!
Let's begin it with a new stand, with some steampunk vibes...

20220126_112838[1].jpg

It is made from a red narra roots piece, with a removable abv stand in dyed ash.

20220126_111717[1].jpg

There's a special place to store a matching vapcap stem in bloodwood with some bronze inlay.
This stem is provided with the stand, it works with a stainless steel condenser (type M).
All stem with the length of a M and under 14mm od can be store here.

20220126_113204[1].jpg

20220126_112946[1].jpg

20220126_112911[1].jpg

I have two stems still available in stock too.
They are both using a 8mm od glass stem from Glass Charlie.

20220126_114849[1].jpg

Amboyna burl, purpleheart and a touch of blackwood...

20220126_114909[1].jpg

Red amboyna burl and blackwood, with bronze and turquoise inlay

I would like to propose you a 10% discount on each one (stand or stems).
It's already a long way we are sharing together in this forum and I am so thankful to our community to be still here. It gives me motivation and the will to go forward in this craftmen path. Thanks so much!

Top Bottom