710 coils

710yota

Luckless Pedestrian
Looking for opinions.

I currently have a 25mm deep dish banger, quartz insert, and pi ball cap. It is time to replace it. I am going to get the 25mm deep dish banger again, but see several new options for inserts and pearls.

Which insert does everyone prefer and why? Quartz, quartz slitted, quartz splash guard, clear quartz, opaque quartz, ruby, or SIC?

What pearls are recommended? Quartz, Ruby, SIC? 6mm or 8mm?

Thanks for any input.
Now I am running a 30mm set up but I love my ruby insert, that's my main insert unless its too dirty then I use my sic insert or just dab straight off the quartz. As far as pearls go, I like to use one 8mm ruby pearl and just slowly roll it around the banger but this changes with my mood. I recomend getting a few diffrent sizes and materials of pearls as they are worth experimenting with. Typically I don't use pearls while I'm using an insert.

LabPong

Looking for opinions.

I currently have a 25mm deep dish banger, quartz insert, and pi ball cap. It is time to replace it. I am going to get the 25mm deep dish banger again, but see several new options for inserts and pearls.

Which insert does everyone prefer and why? Quartz, quartz slitted, quartz splash guard, clear quartz, opaque quartz, ruby, or SIC?

What pearls are recommended? Quartz, Ruby, SIC? 6mm or 8mm?

Thanks for any input.
🐇 hole opened....lol

So many choices....I resorted to minimal parts......couple 6mm ruby pearls in opaque banger. I did not enjoy the complications of the inserts.

good luck

tharealmclovin

🐇 hole opened....lol

So many choices....I resorted to minimal parts......couple 6mm ruby pearls in opaque banger. I did not enjoy the complications of the inserts.

good luck
I actually felt the same way until I tried the 710coil inserts with my enail. Now I keep 1 soaking is ISO while I use the other one. This prevents my downtime when cleaning the banger.

I clean the banger itself maybe weekly, but the inserts get soaked every couple days.

The dirtier of the 2 is for rosin and the clean one is for my live sugars and sauces.

710Coils

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I would always recommend mastering the enail with nothing in the banger before moving into pearls and such as once you know what the dab should feel like, you can then use that to gauge off of when using pearls and inserts. Inserts will need a soak time for the heat and so you will usually add a bit more heat when using them to help speed this up. Where pearls get dropped in and left so they are always saturated with heat and ready to go. So they prefer a bit less heat since they are always hot =)

tharealmclovin

I would always recommend mastering the enail with nothing in the banger before moving into pearls and such as once you know what the dab should feel like, you can then use that to gauge off of when using pearls and inserts. Inserts will need a soak time for the heat and so you will usually add a bit more heat when using them to help speed this up. Where pearls get dropped in and left so they are always saturated with heat and ready to go. So they prefer a bit less heat since they are always hot =)
I may be one of the rare ones who never remove my insert except for cleaning. I swab it in the banger and keep dabbing.

I also typically have my enail on most of the day so heat up times are not an issue. However, imo that is why my banger and nail are slightly dirty always. It's like the grime is baked in.

710Coils

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I am happy to announce that I will have all deep dish bangers in 45 degree!!!! These are due in a week and I will also be having a black friday sale incase anyone is thinking about scooping some gear =)

Our next giveaway will kick off on instagram and this time we will be giving away a Max Vapor controller!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend

Shane

Top Bottom