710 coils

Fkn0wned

Consensus on Opaque vs Clear with the bangers?

I am mainly using it on an enail and I have an AIN insert coming, with those criteria which one would be more effective?

I know Opaque heats up quicker and has more even heat distribution but figured being on an enail that might not matter as much since the temperature is constant and the downside it's harder to keep clean... but using an AIN insert I'm not sure if it would transfer the heat quicker than the clear.

cloudblower

Greetings fellow humans,

I am looking to stop using my touch with this Inline piece. I like the vibe that 710coils gives the universe, but I'm stupified by the magic he gives to us.

Will someone please help me out by putting together a setup to get me up and running?

Thank you my friends; may the power of the high heal you into tomorrow!!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

strech

haaaaa I always laugh when I see that on my statement.
What got me is I was spending a bit to crazy my bank put a fraud stop on my card. So I had to go through all the stuff. Of course shane was my first order yesterday and I was telling the fraud department I order from 710 first thing. They like we have a roadside madonna I was who the fuck? I had already sat on the phone for over an hour trying to get this stupid card to work so my mind might not have been the sharpest.

Good news is tracking has my package arriving on Tuesday.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
@Shane- Have you found any luck sourcing round bottoms?

It is the ONLY scenario I have to look outside of your store for a banger, and I'd much rather shop with you!!

All my quartz from you is in such great shape, some bangers must be nearing a year old.

LabPong

It is the ONLY scenario I have to look outside of your store for a banger, and I'd much rather shop with you!!

All my quartz from you is in such great shape, some bangers must be nearing a year old.

I feel the same....like to get a deep dish 25mm round bottom 14/90......with the same quality of the stock 710coil bangers.

Fkn0wned

Just placed my order!

Went ahead and opted for the Opaque bottomed deep dish since I have the Max Vapor enail and it's upstart function I figured the quicker heat up of the Opaque would do well with that with the insert and get more usage out of the thermal properties and it only being a $5 difference between the clear bottomed one.

Banger, Coil + Clips can't wait!

strech

What is the purpose of the round bottom? I'm guessing no inserts for it? Do you use a non caged coil?

strech,
Reactions: 710Coils

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
What is the purpose of the round bottom? I'm guessing no inserts for it? Do you use a non caged coil?

Along with there being no 90° seam for smegma and leftovers to get hung up and cooked in to (and missed by the pearl), as well as being rather difficult to clean in a hurry, aren't they supposed to spin pearls beautifully...? I've seen a few vids... just set the cap on one spot and spin away...!

But again, I'm still relatively new to desktop concentrate use (mostly flower and portables), so I'm sure others will have better more accurate input, as I've never used one, even with a torch.

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
We had to create a shell name for our company due to banks treating us like crap due to the industry we are in. So my wife came up with Roadside Madonna. It had a nice ring to it =P

@FlyingLow I had gotten a few samples and were not happy with them, so I will tweak what I was sent and ask for updated samples =)
Expanding the deep dish line to 45 degree and female were important to complete the lineup and so they sort of took precedence over other things. But they are complete and so I will get back to work on the round bottom bangers =)

Here are some things I will be getting completed in the next few months

New mood mats with updated art
Possibly adding a terp slurper to the lineup
Work on round bottom bangers
Shirts and hoodies with new art
Hats!!!!!

That's all I got to report for now. Time to go back to packing up orders =)

Shane

LabPong

We had to create a shell name for our company due to banks treating us like crap due to the industry we are in. So my wife came up with Roadside Madonna. It had a nice ring to it =P

@FlyingLow I had gotten a few samples and were not happy with them, so I will tweak what I was sent and ask for updated samples =)
Expanding the deep dish line to 45 degree and female were important to complete the lineup and so they sort of took precedence over other things. But they are complete and so I will get back to work on the round bottom bangers =)

Here are some things I will be getting completed in the next few months

New mood mats with updated art
Possibly adding a terp slurper to the lineup
Work on round bottom bangers
Shirts and hoodies with new art
Hats!!!!!

That's all I got to report for now. Time to go back to packing up orders =)

Shane
that is awesome news/info..... :tup:

FlyingLow said:

I use them for torch cold starts. IMO the ultimate flavor experience.
I'm assuming your using a rio?
yes

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I'm assuming your using a rio?
RiO introduced me to cold starts, now I have two of them. The form factor is so easy, portable, and simple to clean. I use it at home and on the go, but I also use my round bottom with other glass. I cold start with my other rigs , once you learn the technique, it is really nice. In fact, I pretty much consume about 80% of my lives this way. I tend to avoid rosins in my round bottom, as they are far easier to clean up in my SiC dish.

@710Coils ~ Great news Shane! I would be lying if I told you I was not interested in Terp Slurpers!
I admit I am not sure they are for me, but they are fucking awesome to watch and my Instagram is full of em! Seems one really needs to dump in a lot of material to get them to function best.

Not at all shocked to hear you refused sub-standard round bottoms. I'm sure you will find the right ones soon!

blackstone

I noticed Vapefiend in the UK now stock Dark Crystal cleaning solution, thought it might help 710Coils fans within reach of that part of the world to keep their bangers ship shape!
(They also use UPS so that avoids confiscaction for being liquids in the regular mail in my area AFAIK)
It's a funny coincidence that the large size works out to be 710ml.
But now I just noticed the 710coils FAQ actually mentions a product called Simple Green, I remember seeing that but must have forgot and got the two mixed up.
I must have a read back/search here to figure out if they are actually similar regarding method and results.

blackstone,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom