710 coils

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
@Bologna They do a cold forge technique to make them and they cannot make them over 44mm tall and only in 25mm. I need them to cover standard and deep dish sizes abd also cover 25 and 30mm bangers =)

I am still working on a solution and will hopefully have something soon.
Thanks, yeah I was sure there had to be a good reason for making them out of 2 pieces... the shot glass is probably a mold and shit glass or something like that.. again, no idea, besides bending a few neon tubes for a sign maker years ago one winter...ha

Any chance you are looking into offering these in the future? Looks like they would solve the seam issue...? Imagine them offered in ruby and sapphire with matching pearls...!:'
7B2A9EE2-E75A-444D-8B44-4FD1A7807F37.jpeg

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
How well have they done?

I use your round bottoms 100% for all my cold starts these days.

I don't know if it might be an option in the future, but have you considered any extended neck bangers that position the banger further from your glass?

I am going to need a larger banger stand!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I don't know if it might be an option in the future, but have you considered any extended neck bangers that position the banger further from your glass?
Or, for those of us with wide cans and dewar joints, at least have them stand quite a bit taller so the banger as well the coil both sit comfortably atop the can w/o the need for a bump up adaptor or hard-to-find dropdown that works well... I realize in your case @FlyingLow, you want it to stick out further so you can heat it with a torch... make em taller AND wider (and "worked"!)... ha!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I love where your head is at... I got rid of all my dewar joints for that very reason... I loved the D-series DHGate rigs, but got tired of all the adapters that would never seal perfectly right. You certainly could not get a torch under one without adapters.

Bigger, taller, wider, uncut.

I like!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I think perhaps part of the reason they haven't caught on is that there is no decent way out there yet to fit a coil to them and you are 710.....coils after all;). I'm not saying that to knock them or say you need to rush into finding a way to get a coil on them, that's just why I haven't picked one up yet myself. I think maybe a good chunk of people just don't think to look for torch bangers through you, need to start reminding them your the quartz-monger again :spliff:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
From my very limited knowledge of terp slurpers is that supposedly there is very little waste with each dab. I still don't have one yet, but I am seriously considering it. If they are as efficient as people say, then I would imagine that you can do a sesh of multiple dabs and once your done, iso it, from what I've seen in videos....back to the Goose show I am watching :spliff:

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@FlyingLow I am working on finding a new vendor as my last one started to lose quality over my orders

I wanted to call out that I have officially ordered everything I will need to launch the new enail terp slurper!!!!!!!
There wont be any pics and such till the day of the launch. as I do not want anyone to see how awesome it is and rush out to knock it off =P
But so far the testing has been great and the 2 testers have been utterly crushed from them

Should be a month out and they will initially be sold as a complete setup (Nail, Coil, and all pillars and marbles) They will just need to be put together and plugged into your controller =)

I apologize for no pics, but I am certain it will get knocked off pretty fast since its the only actual working Enail version of the terp slurper in the wild and many have been trying to crack this riddle =)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Shane

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
Stephen Colbert Take My Money GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Ok, 1st "thought", so, never good... :smug:

instead of whole played-out "i" thing like "iSpire", how about "u", like "uSlurper!"...? You can even notch it up with one of these "µ", like some software uses that I know nothing about... :razz:

Edit: (this is a JOKE, btw.... sheesh!)

Last edited:

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
I doubt we will get a pic before he goes live with it as someone will steal the idea. I'm not sure but I may have been the 1st to ask about a terp slurp enail well back in this thread...the idea always intrigued me since I 1st saw a slurper.

Top Bottom