• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Your top 3 vaporizers

thedeserttortoise

Myrtle Zap next to the easy Chair...

Extreme next to the bed...and moved to the kitchen table for bags and groups....

Launch Box..... for everywhere else... and I mean just about anywhere..so discreet.

If I had to pick one as my favorite... I'd just quit vaping!

thedeserttortoise,

SmokingElectricity

1 - Myrtlezap [basically all i use anymore]

2 - Da Budda [when you need some big bad vapor bongs or have more than 2 people over]

3 - MFLB [goes where i go]

SmokingElectricity,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
1. Glass vape - best for tasty hits
2. Supreme vaporizer - best for vapebonging
3. Herbalaire - best for maximum extraction

Of the Vapes that I don't own, or have never tried, I would rate the top three as -

1. Mflb - best portable
2. Pd - most efficient
3. Vhw - best taste, and best for vape bonging

notmyrealUSERname,

Surf Monkey

1) Da Buddha - it's the work horse. Excellent hits every time and it's built like a tank.

2) Magic Flight Launch Box - I've had mine for only a couple of days and already loving everything about it.

3) Extreme Q - the preferred unit for group situations. Experienced vapers get the hang quickly and the glass isn't likely to fall out with a tug like Da Buddha. Inexperienced vapers get the balloon so they don't have to ramp up on technique to join in the fun.

Surf Monkey,

weedemon

enthusiast
ssv, for big no mess hoots to get me high right away filtered though my bong

pd, for maintaining my high once already there.

mflb for portability and stealth situations.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Funny to see how often the Iolite was mentioned here early last year.

I wonder if anyone still has it in his/her top 3 this year.

OhTheAgony,

Nycdeisel

I am planning to have the cloud in my top 3 sometime this year :D

iolite is too unreliable to be in a top spot

Nycdeisel,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Nycdeisel said:
iolite is too unreliable to be in a top spot
I've never had major problems with mine and I've had it for about 4 years now. In some ways, I consider it superior to the MFLB and is still a top vape IMO. It sure beats the hell out of any Vapir product. :2c:

CombustionJunction,

crawdad

floatin
i only have one, but from what ive tried i will respond...

vapor genie glass (what i have)
ion
a tie between the mflb and ssv

im likely to add the mflb to the mix when i can, due to stealth. :ninja:

my very first vape hit (and continued with for a while) was the volcano and i find it interesting its not on my list given its popularity, i wont list debate points or ask for it here (not applicable) but thought i would share that tidbit.

crawdad,

Surf Monkey

OhTheAgony said:
Funny to see how often the Iolite was mentioned here early last year.

I wonder if anyone still has it in his/her top 3 this year.

I own an Iolite and up until the day that I bought my MFLB it would have rated in my top three. The bottom line for me is that the Magic Flight bests the Iolite in most areas.

Surf Monkey,

Vitolo

Vaporist
1-SSV Standard Hand Held (Total control. Keeps on going, and going.... my #1)
2-Vapir NO2 - very efficient at using material completely. provides a full session, as you move around and do your thing
3-MFLB- fast and easy start and stop!
These are my 3 top vaporizers, but I only use the SSV and NO2 on a daily basis
Retired-
SSV hands free. ( I upgraded to a more basic unit for total control)
Eagle Bill Glass Shake and vape
Glass Dome Vape
Tried-
Almost all of them, but admit that Bud Toaster presented by Hippie Dickie (The Cube) is a new one on me.
Need more info!

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
speaking of ... i need to update my favorite list. i'm now exclusively using Model 14, Version 3. The temp control algorithm is performing wonderfully.

Hippie Dickie,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hippie Dickie said:
speaking of ... i need to update my favorite list. i'm now exclusively using Model 14, Version 3. The temp control algorithm is performing wonderfully.
Come on Hippie. give a link to some info so I can read about it!
:brow:

Vitolo,

DankSIde

Perma Vaped
1) Extreme V-tower ver.3 (with whip or upside down on the bong)
tumblr_lkuh49i7Lc1qhxazzo1_500.jpg

2) Volcano Classic (big bags str8 to the head)

3) Glass VG top piece. I use the topper to the GVG and place it on my charcoal filter bowl ( filled with herb) then smoke vape clouds all night. it takes some skill not to combust the weed though.
tumblr_lkuh05LUbi1qhxazzo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lkugklVap01qhxazzo1_500.jpg

MG23

Relaxin'
1. Purple Days - Daily Driver
2. Magick Wand - Heavy Hitter
3. Launch Box - Portable

MG23,
1. Da Buddha + Vapor Chamber
2. MFLB + Vinyl Tube + Vapor Chamber
3. Extreme Q + Vapor Chamber

Sublimation,

Goodlife101

Living The Good Life
1) supreme- the cloud produces i think honestly without bias this thing gives the thickest clouds and is the best for vapor bonging the heating element just owns

2) MZ- big fan of all of the log vapes awesome for conservation and just lovely handmade pieces

3) HA i think for the price this is the best party vape you can get i dont have one but with little breakable parts and a unique heating system this unit owns ive used my buddys n love it more than the ex q and other similar models

Goodlife101,

DankSIde

Perma Vaped
Sublimation said:
1. Da Buddha + Vapor Chamber
2. MFLB + Vinyl Tube + Vapor Chamber
3. Extreme Q + Vapor Chamber

Please explain ur "vapor Chamber" maybe some pics

DankSIde,

DankSIde

Perma Vaped
DankSIde,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Now... speaking of 3 Favorite Vapes. I felt that for my needs a 4th category was missing
My 3 Favorites from earlier in the thread are still dear, but I now have 4 faves!
I am an expectant parent. :brow:
I own over a dozen working Vaporizers, but have limited the ones I use to my few favorites. I have a favorite heavy hitter(SSV), a portable full session(No2) & a "Fast Blast"(MFLB). I have been wanting one more unit for easy household use, that can be on 24/7. After trying one a number of times, I decided on the Zap, which is en route!
lineup.png

I feel like my family is complete!
* note- I still have never owned a bag unit, never been crazy about bags - but I may at some point!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom