• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Your top 3 vaporizers

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Damn, I cant believe I didnt jump on this thread sooner! :p

Myrtlezap
SSV
MFLB

Hell, these are the 3 that I am down to now (and REFUSE to gift/loan)

AGBeer,

sunsett70

Top 3 in no particular order:
1. Da Buddha with normal wand - for big hits (vapor volume - like drinking beer)
2. Da Buddha with arizer dome screen for smallish hits and maintaining a high (vapor volume - like sipping tea);
3. Da Buddha with mini wand for pretty good hits (vapor volume - like taking alcohol 'shots').

sunsett70,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I would have said ssv, mflb and pd when this thread started. Now its Cloud, mflb and pd.

stickstones,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol... Same here Sticks.... same here :D

I never thought my SSV would be pushed aside as my fav big hitter but damn....yup, Cloud has taken it's spot in my favorites.

Cloud
PD
MFLB

Lo,

queenb

1) Vaporbrothers - LOVE my VB, persoanl use & small setting vap sessions
2) Vapir NO2 - great for portability - on the go vaping
3) Volcano - For my BIG Parties

queenb,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I posted here a long ways back. and as hard as I try there are 4 vapes I can't live without!
SSV
NO2
MFLB (a few of them)
MZ (A few of them as well!)
I use each of these on a daily basis!

starlineup.png

Nycdeisel

As did I, I think i will have to update as well!

MFLB
PD
Supreme #2

im digging now that my vapes are all beautiful, well crafted units with a good unique portion of wood!
wooden vapes ftw :D

Nycdeisel,

herbivore21

1. EV E-Nano

2. W9Tech Persei and their various other vaporizing magic

3. The Lotus Vaporizer (Honourable Mention - The Hammer Vaporizer).

herbivore21,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

bellas

1 - Solo with or without all the fun and awesome accessories I can use with it. (my workhorse)
2 - Lotus covers my emergency power outages and also so fun with all the different ways to use it.
3 - Firefly

stickstones

Vapor concierge
EVO
Herbie
Solo (just barely over the Lotus)

But that's a lot of money in that list, so here's my 'as good as you can get with very little spent' list:

Vapolution 2
Lotus

stickstones,
Reactions: sasNW

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I still have a lot more to read on this thread, but nearly every post on the first page included Purple Days.

I had never heard of it until this thread and am going to have to look that one up. Anything with that reputation ought to be a great vape.

I do not have many, but right now my order is: Lotus with WPA, Hammer with GonG, and Plenty for a party or upside down with water piece.
A stock Plenty was my exclusive driver for over a year and I cherish it, but now after being back into water filtration, it is real harsh on my throat without filtering so I do not use it as often as I did.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: sasNW

sasNW

1) cloud+ for big rips and sharing
2) dr dabber ghost pen- a day without oil is a sad one. Plus it's the best public vape I've hit
3) solo - ease of use on the go and for on the go groups

Still have yet to hit an evo or herbie though... I'm sure they will make the list if I get a chance to try one

Top Bottom