• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Your top 3 vaporizers

Choism

Purple Days
Magic Flight
Volcano Classic

I do get the big dense clouds from the genie, but i'm not a fan of inhaling lighter fluid.

Choism,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Kabley ti ripper
vhw
pd

I love my glass and I won't touch anything that has tubing. But that's me. And the ripper is for vapin concentrates if you didn't know...

minnesnowta,

reece

MyrtleZap - my workhorse

Launch Box - my stealth and on the go solution.

Supreme Vaporizer - my first and only vaporizer for 3 or 4 years. It's my backup now.

reece,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
right now... Purple Days, Extreme, Vaporstar. only three I use. My iolite getting lonely.

DevoTheStrange,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
Bud Toaster v3m5-4e
Bud Toaster v3m5-4d
Bud Toaster v3m5-3 (the cube)

in that order

but i like the 4e version so much i carry it with me now - office to house and back

Hippie Dickie,

niall

iolite
Volcano Digit
Vriptech VWT/Steinel

but planning on picking up a VHW soon so I expect it'll soon be:

VHW
iolite
Volcano Digit

niall,

Frickr

pd
ssv
vg

fills all the spots i need in the vapor field except a bag filler, which im not that partial of.

Frickr,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Hot Box Custom Green Glass
Zephyr Ion (of course)
Iolite (got to leave the house sometime)

Bruce@Zephyr,

aero18

vaporist
1. MyrtleZap: Use it most of the time. It's used for personal sessions and in small groups of 1-3 individuals. Very efficient vape.
2. Launch Box: Use it whenever I am on the go. It is very efficient and quick.
3. Da Buddha: With larger group sessions, this vape is great. The only worry I have is about people pulling the glass out of the heating device when they are drawing or passing the tube around. Hits you fast because of the dense clouds it delivers. Not the most efficient.

aero18,

hereatlast

I'm disappointed to see a lack of Extremes in people's top 3. (I've hit more than 3 vapes but don't have the experience to compile a list of my own)

It seems to me that people who use the Extreme (especially as their first unit) tend to either love it and want nothing else, or realize that a PD/SSV/VHW etc. offer specialization the E cannot. Is this a fair assessment? I've come to think of my Extreme as a jack of all trades master of none; better--or more specifically designed units--are available and reasonably priced.
I'm too new to the vapor world (as an owner) to suggest we buy another unit to my girl, she rolled her eyes a little when I ordered new glass to go along with our E (not to worry she's gonna love it and I'll say 'I told you so...').

hereatlast,

kosh

1. herbalaire - first vape
2. iolite - portability
3. purple days - brand new, soon to be main vape

kosh,

wthanna

In no particular order, as they are all excellent at what they do in my opinion:

Purple Days
Magic-Flight Launch Box
Extreme

I would not part with any of them :p

wthanna,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Myrtlezap
Launch Box
Vape-Pen

I really like all 3 for different reasons and all 3 have different properties or reasons why I prefer one over another at one time or another.

MoeOnTheMoon,

mnmlh

Are the SSV owners too vaped to reply? I'm surprised to only see it show up once, so far.

Vapor Shaman

Volcano Digit-- bag/party vape

Launch Box-- portable vape

Purple Days-- efficiency/personal vape

Vapor Shaman,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
Ciarn@O&B said:
1) iolite

2) Vapbong

3) Volcano digit ( For all-mighty sessions)

@Bruce, sorry havn't tried your ION yet. We can do an exchange at CHAMPS if you want? ;)
I am up for it.

Bruce@Zephyr,

steven22

why arent there any extremes in this thread?.... anything people dont like about it?

steven22,

the electrician

im all down for the extreme, its a great piece of equipment and i can see no need for anything else with it in my hands. second would be the vapor genie, unfortunately this was way before i knew much about vaporizing. wound up losing it under shadowy circumstances. number 3 can be the verdamper, this is based entirely on what ive gathered and not at all on experience. gonna hyave to change that of course

the electrician,

NoSmoke

My rotation tends to vary a lot with new vapes, techiniques, glass etc... So I will do the best I can

1. Extreme as a wand with a Blazemaster slide: I found out about this technique doing some playing around about 4-5 days ago and WOW, this has changed my vaping experience, cloudy hits as if I were pulling from 2 Surfers, just clouds and clouds like nothing I've ever tried before.

*Note* I still think the E with normal use (cyclone bowl, elbow pack) is crap, whip or bag. The surfer gives bigger hits whipwise, and well bags are lame...

2. VHW/Blazemaster combo: the hits are not as huge as with the Extreme but the taste is still a little better, but not much.

3. WDZ: isn't really one of my top vapes, but its there cause its a workhorse, Soon to be phased out by the "superior" PD (pandora) its the truth, the PD is just better, more refined hits, and a tighter snug fit on the heater when mating the stem which may or may not create somewhat better conduction.

And I'm sure the Supreme may be added to the list very shortly :brow:

NoSmoke,

the electrician

NoSmoke said:
My rotation tends to vary a lot with new vapes, techiniques, glass etc... So I will do the best I can

1. Extreme as a wand with a Blazemaster slide: I found out about this technique doing some playing around about 4-5 days ago and WOW, this has changed my vaping experience, cloudy hits as if I were pulling from 2 Surfers, just clouds and clouds like nothing I've ever tried before
have you got a picture of that set up? i hear that slide getting mentions left right and centre so im sure its a piece of kit. when i made my set up it was an educated guess so i didnt invest too much:
unbomber.jpg

clouds like anything in a bong:
86184667.jpg

the electrician,
Top Bottom