www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Got my requested freebie here in France. Randy as usual, stoked by your services bro'! The grease looks amazing!

FLskwat,
Reactions: Vicki

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Mine arrived in Scotland yesterday too. Cheers Randy! Puffitup treats us well here at FC- Thanks!

WatTyler,
Reactions: Vitolo

Dj Bass

Man! Leave the thread for a sec and you miss a Randy surprise. After my first my first customer testimony for these guys a while ago I bought a couple more vapes, and Randy hooked it up a couple MORE times. Service is paramount with these guys and if anything is less than perfect they do like Star Trek and make it so. Plus they freakin' send you gummy bears to enjoy with your fresh vape sesh... Gummy bears dude!

PuffItUp

Retailer
Sorry DJ you missed out! I did get some of the Grease in the mail for you today though, It really is one of those things you have to try to get how great it works. A few people with Arthritis have emailed and said how great the grease is which we thought was awesome.

Thanks to everyone else for the awesome comments, we planned to give out 25 packages and ended up sending just under 50. The grease is now avaible in our store here

grinder_grease_Mini.jpg

Happy Vaporizing!

tumblr_m0ndwcksWC1rpcvyjo1_500.gif

Dj Bass

Hella late and still got somethin'. Always with the service! Do you just toss that stuff in around the edges?

Dj Bass,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Just apply it to the edges of the grinder and you are good to go!

Thanks Vicki! I just noticed we are from the same galaxy, small universe eh?

:)

SD_haze

Is the grinder grease designed to be put on a already-dirty grinder, or does it work best when its applied to a freshly cleaned grinder?

SD_haze,

pandawok56

Is the grinder grease designed to be put on a already-dirty grinder, or does it work best when its applied to a freshly cleaned grinder?
I don't know if it was designed for a specific condition, but I used with both my old 4-piece and my new 2-piece I got here and it works wonders on both. Turns the friction of the spinning into a buttery motion.

pandawok56,
Reactions: Vicki

Vapenstien's Monster

I don't know if it was designed for a specific condition, but I used with both my old 4-piece and my new 2-piece I got here and it works wonders on both. Turns the friction of the spinning into a buttery motion.

Designed to break down the gummy buildup and make old grinders smooth as well as designed to keep new grinders from ever getting that buildup. (p.s. Works on scissors and fingertips as well)

Dj Bass

Just got my grease and lanyard in! I wanna wear it but it keeps klinkin' my lsv....Also put the butter on a dirty 2pc and had spin like a top. Got some chunks of stuff that sticks to the sides to actually just fall out.... I vaped that stuff too :) Randy also managed to get me a little VOS atomizer I've been waitin' on but not expecting, good show!

Hope everybody is enjoying their two peice... I'm gonna eyeball or follow this thread from now or something.....

Dj Bass,

Dj Bass

Vape or smoke makes this little oil vaping attachment for their device and they call it they vape or smoke atomizer, it is not a traditional ecig part.

Dj Bass,

Ville23

Yet another amazing experience from Randy!
My HoneyBee order got delayed for circumstances out of his control and he still totally hooked me up!
I couldn't decide between a small or medium SC stash case, so I ordered the small and he threw in the medium...I was totally blown away! :o
And on top of that I was #24 and I got all the sweet FC goodies too!
The grinder grease works great on lots of stuff!

I've ordered 4 or 5 times from him now and he is always very generous and fair with his prices & deals.
And always goes out of his way to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Easily my #1 vape shop!
Thanks so much to Randy & crew...PIU rocks! :rockon:

PuffItUp

Retailer
Thanks Ville23 !

We love all the great comments on here but our favorite for sure are the "There was a problem and PuffItUp fixed it." We were all taught the Golden Rule as kids and we use that rule everyday to remember to treat people how we would like to be treated. :)

Thanks to everyone for keeping our Thread interesting

Top Bottom