www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

poonman

July 7th, they said about 10 business days but the latest tracking shows it left Cali a few days ago. Shouldn't be long now.

Yeah , I just re-checked the tracking # thru USPS .
It just says , it left the LA sorting facility 07/15
To where ? my guess is up the west coast towards BC ...or NY area .

Maybe they are saving costs shipping things to the same city ,
Like with our MMAR licenses ...Lol .

poonman,

vape4life

Banned for life
lol ya i remember that fiasco! funny to get a license, but it's only valid in the future! lol

My solo left LA on the 14th.

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
Solo arrived this morning! Took me by surprise really...everything looks good, grinder included (not that i'll use it). Thanks Randy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vape4life,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Solo arrived this morning! Took me by surprise really...everything looks good, grinder included (not that i'll use it). Thanks Randy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you must have more solo's than me or do you keep selling em. I currently have 4 of em. two at each residence.

ru_frothi,

vape4life

Banned for life
sell them... the only way i'll be selling this one is if it's replaced by a different portable, such as the mivape perhaps, or pax. The reason i'm giving the solo another shot is because of the pvhes. If it weren't for those, I wouldn't be interested in this vape due to the stock airflow. the 30% extra will make it tolerable.

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
you should have yours tomorrow then i'm guessing?

Looks like the SOLO160 code is still valid! Get your Solo for a smokin deal while it's still hot!

vape4life,
Reactions: PuffItUp

PuffItUp

Retailer
you should have yours tomorrow then i'm guessing?

Looks like the SOLO160 code is still valid! Get your Solo for a smokin deal while it's still hot!

Glad everyone is having fun with their Solos! We just got a fresh batch of Silver solos and they are all marked as m-107. They should be the same as the M1d version but we have seen this with the silvers before which is why the code solo160 doesn't always work, we only want to ship the most current serials to keep everyone happy.

Well, we got a bunch of Silver M-107 Solos so to make a good deal even "Gooder" we are going to sell them at an even lower price! Check it out HERE.

Last time we Discounted Solos this low they sold out in less than two hours and once they are gone they are gone so don't miss out!!!

** All our black solos are the "108" marked m1dxxx ***

-Randy

placetime

Glad everyone is having fun with their Solos! We just got a fresh batch of Silver solos and they are all marked as m-107. They should be the same as the M1d version but we have seen this with the silvers before which is why the code solo160 doesn't always work, we only want to ship the most current serials to keep everyone happy.

Well, we got a bunch of Silver M-107 Solos so to make a good deal even "Gooder" we are going to sell them at an even lower price! Check it out HERE.

Last time we Discounted Solos this low they sold out in less than two hours and once they are gone they are gone so don't miss out!!!

** All our black solos are the "108" marked m1dxxx ***

-Randy

Wow! Wish I had the cash handy to get one! :cool:

placetime,
Reactions: PuffItUp

poonman

As usual PIU steps it up again! Thanks Randy!

Wow , Wow , Wow .
Even a better deal !
And I just got my M107 silver Solo yesterday , it took 5 days from Cali .

I just finished corresponding with randy thru e-mails last night .

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE :)

in short :
They made a booboo in shipping me a vapecase for the Solo instead of the Power adaptor I ordered .
Why did I mention that ?

Because ;
PIU ( randy ) acknowledged my issue promptly, literally 2 minutes , thru email .
Then checking thru their shipment # , confirmed the booboo , and told me my power adaptor
is on it's way :) That took another 2 hours .

The disappointment of not finding the PA when opening the box ,
was immediately erased with GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!

My Solo ;
I'm still burning off the electronic smell by having on temp setting 7 continusly

vape4life

Banned for life
Great news man! Get it a bunch of cycles and you'll be good. I can still detect a slight hint of solder if i pull through an empty clean stem, even after many vapes stems. It goes away in time.

C

ccdev

does the "100 Hot Box Vaporizer Replacement Screens" fit the Solo stem snugly? any idea when will the new stock come in? need to get some screens for the normal stem when i order the solo.

yeah, just wanted to add that randy's customer service has been 5 star.

oh yeah, one more thing about this Arizer Solo Power Adapter

"Use this Power Adapter to charge your Arizer Solo while in use. This not the standard wall charger that comes with the Solo which can only charge while not in use. "

i've been reading the post and i thought the power adaptor allows one to bypass the battery charger while using but this one actually allows you to "use while charging". is this correct?

sorry mod, im too late to combine the post.

ccdev,
Reactions: poonman

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Waiting to pick up my solo from fedex later today! Thanks again Randy! Great customer service and response time...I used to use vapeworld but puffitup has just became my new go to vaporstore. hopefully the mivape will be released soon so i can buy that from you as well. Haha

Now if only you guys made the high efficiency stems so i dont have to wait forever to get them from pv

Mynameismud,

PuffItUp

Retailer
Waiting to pick up my solo from fedex later today! Thanks again Randy! Great customer service and response time...I used to use vapeworld but puffitup has just became my new go to vaporstore. hopefully the mivape will be released soon so i can buy that from you as well. Haha

Now if only you guys made the high efficiency stems so i dont have to wait forever to get them from pv

Thanks! Someone else also requested FedEx for the same reason recently so we should have it added as a option soon on the website, a good idea is a good idea. The next vape in our store will most likely be the PuffIt vape and we want to get our hands on the MiVape asap as well, we only sell the vapes we would use and we are drooling over the MiVape haha. More solo accessories to come soon as well

Also, if "Mynameismud" is a Primus reference then good call. They are epic live.

PuffItUp,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yes it is a primus reference, way to pick up on that...they just announced a 3-D enhanced tour for the fall you should check out its going to be epic!

I think im the other customer that requested fedexbut maybe not lol and it is always good to have options and to be able to pick up my vaporizer from fedex at 11 pm instead of having to wait till the next day since i was not home is Awesome. Also nice that i can change to have it picked up and not have to worry about the rents opening it.

Loving the solo so far, its awesome and i regret not buying it sooner. Little dissappoimted that i got the 2pc grinder instead of the 4pc grinder that was offfered on the website but it was free and i have one from when i bought the wispr from ebay last year so who cares really.

I have a question about the power adapter, on other websites it says you can not charge the unit while using the power adapter but your website says you can charge it while being in use...is yours a different power adapter

Mynameismud,

Jurassic

I have a question about the power adapter, on other websites it says you can not charge the unit while using the power adapter but your website says you can charge it while being in use...is yours a different power adapter

Did you not read vape4life's post just 3 posts up? :huh:

It does not charge with the battery bypass. Puffitup is incorrect on that one.

Jurassic,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Did you not read vape4life's post just 3 posts up? :huh:

It does not charge with the battery bypass. Puffitup is incorrect on that one.

yes, sorry I was a little too vaped when i read it and the part about the battery trickle thing confused me...Just trying to get the correct info before I purchased it.

Mynameismud,
Reactions: Jurassic

Zookeeper

Has anyone here tried the I-Tal Hemp Wick with a Vapor Genie Vaporizer? They work suprisingly well, and with no butane, you get even better flavor.

Vaporgenie_bat.JPG
<---- Mine

I love it, think I'm going to start saving up! Big thanks for your services, from a 2 time customer

Zookeeper,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Hey Randy, could you maybe lend me a hand? I'm still trying to get my items I paid for. Somehow the wrong package got sent to my house, and when I called I was told that my order would be resent right away. Well, that was nearly a week ago, and it still hasn't been shipped out yet. And no one will pick up the phone now either, nor online chat, nothing. This is starting to anger me, I just want my items I paid for. Order number is 7994. Thanks.

Peloton,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Randy got back to me this morning, he was very apologetic and is making things right. I told him I'd come here and post a little follow up, as I'm not one to hold grudges and I do understand things happen when running a business. Anyways, thanks again, and everyone keep on Puffin it Up!

Peloton,
Reactions: Kief
Top Bottom