1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst vape ever?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by Astedra, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

@Hackerman Here is the MFLB knockoff i had :D.. At least it could be cleaned properly,not that it worked better. I must have been pretty damn high to cough out 40 euro for this POS ... lol ..
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Jill NYC and lazylathe like this.
  2. shredder

shredder Well-Known Member

I feel blessed in that I only bought a few of the vapes listed on the worst of thread, lol.

Jill NYC likes this.
  3. Hackerman

Hackerman The Fool

@Abysmal Vapor LMAO.... I can't imagine how much I have invested... ah er, I mean wasted in useless vapes.

I still have my first. It's a "Natural Goods" brand and I'm pretty sure it's a converted hot air soldering station. LMAO

Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  4. sixstringsmash

sixstringsmash Well-Known Member

Just saw this thread!!!

Out of all my vapes I don't know if I can call any of them "horrible" per say, but I have to say my least favorites thus far have tended to be the Mighty, the volcano, and the zephyr ion!

The volcano and Zephyr Ion are good vapes though I have to say, it's just not my cup of tea I guess. The mighty though. That thing was freaking fantastic when I first got it, after about half a year of daily use with the thing though the taste it produces has gone down in quality so much and no amount of cleaning seems to fix it. I've deep cleaned the chamber, replaced the cooling unit and everything and I still can't get that crappy taste to go away.

seaofgreens likes this.
  5. kilo

kilo Member

Back in the late '90s I ordered a vape online from some now-defunct place called "Yahookah". It was one of those old-style plug-in ones made with an inverted fish bowl, a soldering iron, a whip, and a crummy ceramic base. There was no good way to clear the chamber. There was no temperature control. It was clumsy to use. Nonetheless it intrigued me and occasionally gave pretty good results. But it wasn't a satisfying vapor experience; it seemed like it was missing something but I couldn't quite put my finger on what. It pretty much sat unused in a closet and it wasn't for another fifteen or so years and the vape explosion that I discovered what was missing — style.

It was basically boring and only moderately functional.

seaofgreens and shredder like this.
  6. Abysmal Vapor

LOL JUst googled it ... ahah i guess it is not he model you speak of but ... lol.. [​IMG]

shredder and LesPlenty like this.
  7. metalmancpa

metalmancpa New Member

I'm a huge S&B lover with both the Crafty & Mighty. For me, I feel they treat the herb the best with clean solid sessions. But hey, the market is huge out there and there is plenty to choose from to fulfill your needs.

I also have a Ghost MV1, DynaVap Omni XL Ti, and a Magic Flight Launch Box. I can't really answer the worst vape ever, but I think an Atmos pen vape from several years ago was my least liked as it had a terrible draw and lousy flavor.

shredder likes this.
  8. Vapin in the usa

Vapin in the usa Hit em with the hein!

Have had some good, some ok and few that stick out as bad would be:

1.DaVinci (model b4 IQ)
    2. Firefly1
    3. Sonic vaporizer

Last edited: May 19, 2018 at 9:36 PM
    Hey Nineteen likes this.
  9. steama

steama slightly stoopid

A Solar Hit from the Sun Token! A little bit of combustion and a little bit o' vapor (whatever that means).

https://www.suntoken.com/

Click to play YouTube Video

:razz:

10. Hey Nineteen

Hey Nineteen Well-Known Member

Garbage. Why would anyone want that? I don't even see them exhale smoke. I am dumber having seen that.

steama likes this.
  11. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

Cool idea, no batteries or butane, too bad it was shit :)

I wonder if you could get a nail hot enough with a magnifying glass to dab? I have a jewelers loop, a nail, but no sun around this time of year.

steama likes this.
  12. Abysmal Vapor

This is one glorious demo.

@steama :D And what about the Dr.Dabber switch herb chamber ,havent tried this shit but it really bugs my mind.

steama and LesPlenty like this.
  13. kilo

kilo Member

The craft school where I work accumulates a pile of clothing in its "Lost and Found" bins, and at the end of the year we sort out unclaimed clothing to toss out or donate to charity. A few years ago I found a weird object in the pocket of a man's jacket. There were no markings on it but I knew it must be some sort of quality instrument from the heft of it and the materials used.

This was back in '12 or so and I was pretty ignorant of the modern vape scene but some flash of intuition told me to search pictures of vapes online and in no time at all I was able to identify this as a "Vape-or-Smoke", a small combination vape/pipe. It uses butane, ignited with a piezo, and it one of the most discrete devices out there. The material are all high-quality and the engineering is impressive. The whole thing disassembles for easy cleaning and snaps back together in a satisfying way.

So why is it here in "Worst Vape Ever"? The simple answer is, "it doesn't vape". It's a great little smoking device but getting it to vape reliably is close to impossible. The actual lighter unit fails pretty regularly. I used to be able to get all the replacement parts I needed but the company eventually went belly-up. It was a good idea, but marketing it as a "vape" was questionable. Shortly thereafter I purchased an original Firefly, then I inherited a Pax 1, and I was off to the races. The "Vape-or-Smoke" got left in the dust.

[​IMG]

14. Abysmal Vapor

http://vaporizersale.com/solarizer-vaporizer-review/
    Not really an original idea though

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors