Worst vape ever?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
This was my first vape.
Do I win at having the 'worst vape'? :p
8f7MHiUaFk_aeiEJhx-zJPeMUEDuQKn3d0Z5oRZew30.jpg

That was my first vape as well.

I was out of cannabis, and just had a little pinch of shake.
I'd heard that vaporizing flower got you high with a lot less material.
So, I made one of these shake-n-vape lightbulb vapes, and I got stoned off that little pinch. It's what convinced me that a real dry-herb vaporizer might be worth spending the money on.

I fully recommend anyone curious about vaporizing to try it, as a proof of concept on the value of vaporizing over smoking.

Last edited:
One of the best and cheapest vapes I own is the "Cheaponic". I have a rack of about 20 of them that I made and never used. LOL Been giving them away here and there.

Hackerman,
Reactions: DirtyD

MGG

It should probably go without saying but just make sure if u use the lightbulb vape to completely wash it out and be very careful about microscopic glass particles which can lead to serious health injury. I'd hate to be responsible for someone getting hurt haha. Also keep in mind lightbulb glass can be quite thin and vunerable to breaking under the heat.

Hammahead

There's a commercially available version of that lightbulb vape all over europes headshops since soo many years, that's the Smoke Bubble, just google it. It's around $10 which in my book is a low price for not inhaling from a paper thin glass bulb that could too easily break into paper thin little shards. I never really managed to get consistent results with a lighter but found a 50 watt reflector halogen lamp worked kind of alright, but way to ineffective for me. Not enough vapor at a time. Didn't convince me to stop smoking jays.

THeJokEr

I forgot I had one til reading this thread. But have to give the distinguish award to the Pinnacle Pro. Really nothing was good about this vape. Waste of money. FF products not far behind considering how much you pay for a Firefly.

DirtyD

The first pinnacle. Oh and the palm 2.o. both terrible, disappointing vapes. Then I started reading fc, which put me on to some better vapes that actually worked. Now I got vapcaps and a lil bud and a nomad on the way. Cheers! And thanks fc! D.
Ps. Was so close to buying an ff2, glad I didn't. Cheers!

Top Bottom