1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst vape ever?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by Astedra, Jan 2, 2018.

1. DrPiff

DrPiff Born To Rage

Wow this is rather eye opening. Didn't know so many people disliked the Pax. I thoroughly enjoyed mine and I'm thoroughly enjoying the Pax 2.

Worst vaporizer I've ever owned is the very first one I bought way back in 2011. The Vapir No2. An absolute piece of shit.

LesPlenty, steama, grokit and 2 others like this.
  2. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

I put the Pax OG as the worst tasting vape I ever used. But I recently got a Pax3 and I love it!
    I don’t dislike Pax. Just their original vape.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    steama and grokit like this.
  3. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

Pax=maintenance=I can`t be bothered, same as Ghost MV1.

4. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

I have never owned a Pax vaporizer. But the impression I've come to have based on my own research, and what I would consider to be the majority consensus of knowledgeable vapor enthusiasts I've read from here on FC, on r/vaporents over on Reddit, and other popular places like vaporasylum , is that the newer Pax models are ok, but they are not very efficient extractors compared to many other popular vaporizers, they suffer in the vapor-flavor department, and that they get rather stinky compared to other popular vaporizers that are advertised for discreteness.

grokit, lazylathe and LesPlenty like this.
  5. habitat-fc

habitat-fc Member

The worst vape I have ever purchased is the Sidekick from 7th floor. I love 7th floor so this isn't an anti 7th floor post, as the SSV is one of my favourite vapes of all time. I just found the Sidekick I received was so inefficient I had to stop using it as it was consuming so much flower. I was one of the early adopters so they may have made changes to improve this by now.

6. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

The Grasshopper bc of it's unreliability over years. Otherwise if working it's a real best and the most stealthy on the go.
    Hope the new, reengeneered ones are more relliable.

grokit and RUDE BOY like this.
  7. DrPiff

DrPiff Born To Rage

I hear you, but it's not much of an issue for me since it's not my daily driver.

The original Pax took me about 20 minutes to clean it and the Pax 2 about 10. It does require cleaning every 6-8 ovens for optimal operation.

I agree with everything stated, it definitely has its limitations. The main draw for me was the vapor production and size.

8. jeffp

jeffp psychonaut

Worst vaporizer in my experience was the Vapir Vapormatic. Bought it used, sorry i did, gave it to a friend who then re-gifted it to someone else.

9. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

That you did not like. :) Would have made a good secret Santa present.

Squiby likes this.
  10. boddhisativa

boddhisativa Well-Known Member

..............in my collection, like the OP, I would have to nominate my Whispr2. However, unlike the OP I have no problem getting good vapor production..........it's just hot as hell on my lips. One thing about it though, during the prolonged power outages I suffer through more often than I'd like, it is KING. Always the last one standing. And through a water piece it is perfectly serviceable.

lazylathe likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors