1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Worst vape ever?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by Astedra, Jan 2, 2018.

1. johnnyCanuck

johnnyCanuck Well-Known Member

How funny preferences can be eh? The Grasshopper is still my fave of my vapes. There’s absolutely nothing else that can readily replace it. Having said that, it’s only stopped working for me once.

2. virtualpurple

virtualpurple Well-Known Member

My worst was the flower mate 8.0. It really had a lot of potential but was doomed by a few glaring design errors. I've greatly enjoyed the other flower mates and have only recently gifted my units away to a good man with a good cause.

hillbill and KidFated. like this.
  3. johnwillyums

johnwillyums johnwillyums UK

I'd say the Davinci IQ is pretty poor. You have to get glass spacers or the chamber is too big, they are fiddlly, get hot, get lost.
    Even if you don't need a spacer it's unnecesarily complicated for a very average experience.
    I always find myself wishing it was over, but feeling forced to carry on knowing that my herb is still cooking whatever I do.
    Dynavap, Milaana etc. That's where my heart lies, vapes you can control, and on demand, plus no wastage.

4. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Convection Enthusiast

Atman Hachi. If you can really call that a vape.

There are some absolutely terrible vaped out there but even the worst of the worst usually gave me a whisp of vapor. Not the Hachi though.

5. Cheesequake

Cheesequake Convection Enthusiast

Maybe most unreliable, but if you think it's the worst your opinion is simply wrong :p

Click to play YouTube Video

Also forgot to mention in my first post the Atmos Raw (like others mentioned) and Vaporblunt 2.0. They were both absolute garbage but I do have to thank the Vaporblunt for showing me how awesome vapor could be. It would work if you packed it improperly and turned it to the highest setting lol.

The iolite was the first vaporizer I bought that I wasn't incredibly disappointed with. Pretty decent flavor and if packed right decent clouds. I remember scraping reclaim out of the plastic stem and putting it right back in the bowl on top of some herb. Got me absolutely toasted.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  6. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I agree with you there

Can't say I agree with this, however.

Cheers

7. justcametomind

justcametomind IT'S TIME!

My worst vape is the flowermate mini. It never worked as a battery pack.
    It’s not capable of vaping at high temp weed, let alone oils or concentrates with the pods. My unit at least is very weak.

8. Hammahead

Hammahead Well-Known Member

^ this. Friend of mine bought a Flowermate Pro Mini just last week and we hit it on the weekend and it was my single worst vaping experience sofar. After three days of heating it still had a horrible taste of chemistry lab and the pods just don't work at all, even at highest temp level, when the thing itself and the mouthpiece got unbearably hot. And how could they? They are shorter than the heating chamber and nearly a milliimeter less thick so of course all the air will go around it and not thru it. Without the pods, we got a few decent clouds, but only at a very high temperature, around 200 C. Battery life is not that great and the mouthpiece in the unit makes a constant maraca noise. Apart from looking stealthy, like a very boring e-cig mod, I found nothing to like. He's trying to return it to the shop and get a Focusvape instead. Never really fancied the Flowermates when I saw them, but I didn't expect that.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018 at 11:49 AM

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors