Woodeez Aromatherapy Diffuser/ Vaporizer !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoSmoke

stickstones said:
My wife says I always give people too much benefit of the doubt.
If that's not the most random post in FC history I don't know what is :lol: :lol: :lol: :uhoh:

NoSmoke,

vape4health

Am I the first FC member to order a Woodeez .

I ordered something befor from Todd and he seemed like a real good guy , so I figured give his Woodeez a try . I'll report back when I have it in hand , should be here in a couple days . :)

vape4health,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
So I just got done watching the PD documentary on Youtube. Very interesting. Tom shows about 80% +/- of the build. {He dosent show all of it, gotta keep some steps secret.} I realize that he had vision problems then, but I only see about 45 minutes of video. He should be able to turn them out even faster nowadays. I just dont see how the times add up. I realize that there are some more steps involved, but not 3 1/4 hours worth.

Ill post on the resellers thread about FC discounts and such.

highendvapes,

Purple-Days

Funny man... :2c: :lol: :bowdown:

Why not post it here, aren't you proud of your work/ your self/ your new company? :uhoh:

Purple-Days,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Purple-Days said:
Why not post it here, aren't you proud of your work/ your self/ your new company? :uhoh:
Post what? Pics? In time. I've sold a few to members who have said that they will post some. I'll get to it when I have the time to figure out how to post pics. I personally dont have the time anymore to be on my PC all day. Just pop on in the evening to check on auctions and see my name plastered all over FC. :brow:

gotta love that edit button huh?

highendvapes,

Purple-Days

NO, post your warranty, FC discount and International policy.

You seemed to know well enough what I meant when you said you would post in the re-sellers thread. Or are you just being misleading on purpose? Edit indeed... Edit: :rolleyes:

Purple-Days,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
Um youve edited every post except one in this thread, the last one included. All the info is on the webpage like Lord said. No overseas sales. The discount is clearly listed in my post. It equates to approx 12% with the shipping removed.

highendvapes,

Purple-Days

Guess I didn't see a link to your website. Suppose you will post the link?

Yes, I edit lots of posts. Don't you? I like good spelling and puncturation.

Purple-Days,

Lucic77

You have every right to make a competing product. That's business. After reading this thread though, I no longer like the vibe, and as a consumer, I would not do business with you. That's business. I'm not judging you, or saying you're doing anything wrong, I just don't like how this went down.

Couple of points.

Why name the thing, get 'em all ready to sell with a PD reference if you were not planning on making these as a business? If you just came out from the start with that, I would have had some respect for your product. I agree with earlier posters who originally thought you were just making them for some sick friends, and some others. Then you let it out you'll fulfill orders. Then there's a website. Then there's discounts and now they are for sale, etc.. Pretty quick change of plans.

But keep making them! As consumers, we can do our own research and choose what is best for us. I am sure you will make sales. It is my take there was a bit of deception in it's launch, and I am not a fan of mentioning it's creation for sick/cancer patients with a 180 turn for all, when I feel (and this may not be the case) that was the intent all along. Again, not accusing you of anything, it's just my personal perception, and perception becomes reality.

I am open to hearing another side to the story, and would say when I'm wrong or have rethought this, but so far I just have a bad taste in my mouth.

Good luck with your product. In the end, vaping allows a healthier means to an end over combustion, and that is good for all.

Lucic77,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Now someone make a high quality Australian PD copy, pronto!

*cracks whip*

Looking forward to seeing some pics, post them up whenever you have the chance.

Chubba,

Beezleb

If its a quality product at a good price point and can meet supply and demand with proper customer service it will sell.

At the end of the day, all these operations are very small and truly not big money makers. Its his right to bring a product to market and its his right to use non copyrighted plans or whatnot. Welcome to business. Before I became ill I owned a management consultant company and the extent the larger consulting companies would go to attempt to steal my clients is something to write a book about. Nothing nefarious went on here as far as I can tell and while some fans of some of the similar vaporizers are upset, it is only natural, I can see nothing wrong with it.

What I see is a potential product that can rival the direct competing vapes in price point, potential performance and warranty. Generally this would be embraced by the community as it is a potential enrichment of the vaporizers available in the category but due to a few ruffled feathers and whatnot this person is being treated by some as not trustworthy or the like. I say at this point, shame on you.

First, we do not know the quality of the product.

Second, we do not know if this is going to be regular for sale or just someone doing a side job thing
Third, we do not know if supply and demand can be met. As Tom & Rick understands, this is no fun nor easy thing to manage.

Fourth, the PD cannot keep up with supply and demand. If it is not understood that when an illustration of supply is not meeting demand someone will most likely step in get a piece of that pie. It is natural and so easy to forecast a 1st year business student should be able to predict.

Fifth, if he continues and creates a demand for the product he will go through similar growing pains as Tom and Rick has faced in the past. It will be interesting to see how that is managed.

Beezleb,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Chubba said:
Now someone make a high quality Australian PD copy, pronto!

*cracks whip*

Looking forward to seeing some pics, post them up whenever you have the chance.
I thought that was the reason Rick was sharing how too make the MZ, for international customers, never thought someone here in the US would take him up on how it is made.

DevoTheStrange,

Rick

Zapman
Well Todd, looks like you have the other manufacturer ragging on you on a thread he started about your vape. I am wondering why he does not just leave you alone like he prefers other vape makers do with him? I know every time he has done that with us, our sales jump considerably. Maybe you will experience the same results.
As for build times, I have been re-checking times too and we are well under two hours construction time per unit. Other expenses of selling the product are not added as they are sales costs, not production time. It should be noted that I have always used a 3/4 HP professional drill press right from the beginning. There is no way in the world we could have produced as we have over the years using a small hobby drill press. That tool is used more than any other making these type of vapes and must be of a size that can allow for decent production if increased demand requires more production.
I also want to say that in my opinion we all are in this to make a few bucks. To trash Todd because he has not "tweaked" the PD enough to make it different is bullshit. A long wait list that continues is a sure way to encourage a clone product. The best way for the PD inventor to hurt Todd is for him to get rid of the wait list on his product. That may happen now that his main tool is production size.

As for international sales, we have passed on information to a Canadian person who is seriously looking into that option.

Rick,

Rick

Zapman
Ric here, just a pea in a pod.
At least the peas in this pod take their customers seriously by delivering their product in a timely matter.
Thanks for the spelling Tom. It fits you.
It is nice to see you have that production drill press now so you will be able to spend more time on FC.

Rick,

Purple-Days

Oh yeah, Rick (rhymes with...) that should make it easy to remember. As other's have said to you, "quit being such a baby". :cry: Rotax didn't say a word when you called him ROFAX (your caps not mine). And Stickstones didn't say a word when you called him Slick. :lol:

Purple-Days,

Rick

Zapman
Yes Tom, just an imperfect pea in an imperfect pod making an imperfect vape.
And very happy being the big baby I am.

Rick,

lwien

Oh oh. :uhoh:

Comon' guys. Both of you guys, Tom and Rick, make and market very viable products and you both market your products to stand on their own merits WITHOUT being blatant rip-offs and without mentioning each other on your sites. Very commendable and it's a shame that this "knock-off", which it obviously is because they have done NOTHING to differentiate itself from the ones it was copied from, is a catalyst for you guys going at each other. Got mad respect for both you guys. Got none for knock-off manufacturers, be they from China or the US.

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I will only buy vapes manufactured here in the US. (OK Canada too, I live so damn close to the border). Azier portable?

I will not be buying a woodeez. That being said, the amount of vaporizer users are growing every day. My guess is there will be a vast increase of users 5 years down the road. The efficiency, versatility, and genius behind vaporizers in the category is undeniable. If all three keep cranking, all three will keep banking. I've convinced myself I need a second PD :brow:

IAmKrazy2,

Purple-Days

Here is the funniest rip-off of all.

mcg677.jpg

This is the official picture of a Woodeez from the Woodeez site.
Funny go save the picture, on his website, it saves as purpledays. :lol:
Wanna know why, cause it is a Tea Tree Purple-Days. :tup:

Here is a bit of an e-mail from Todd. "It was purchased on ebay from a person who was selling it for need of money. I got a tea tree and paid..."

What a fuckin' joke.

Here is a screen shot of the Purple-Days Tea Tree unit, on the Woodeez webpage for any doubters, or if it suddenly changes.
2ajwc5u.jpg

Purple-Days,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Honestly, I cannot understand why people still think it's OK to build a copycat vape just because supply does not meet demand. I took back my words initially because I was told this was built for his sick cancer patients, now I read that he is indeed trying to sell these commercially.

All of that is fine with me. What I find troubling is that everything about this vape screams PD/MZ and it would be hard for the average consumer to distinguish between all of them because they all look alike. Don't tell me you wouldn't be pissed if you found out your Ferrari was actually made by Kia but just had the Ferrari body to it.

We're a bunch of creative folks on this forum... I give props to guys like Hiopie Dickie who are making their OWN thing with their OWN ideas because that is what is going to move vaporizer technology forward, not someone cashing in on an existing idea. IMO Tom improved on the Eterra/AZ enough where I didn't see it as a copycat because the functionality was that much better....but the Woodeez?! Can't believe there are folks that think this is just capitalism....to me, this is a sad day in vape history.

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom