Win a Pipes Solo Stand

Adobewan

Clue #10
e2a44751-736f-4e95-879a-87eea91ee16b_zps0652b340.jpg

Tic, tic, tic, time is close.
That's the valve adjustment for a Heisenberg Compensator on a Sovereign class starship's vaporization emitter.
This ensures the vapor stream in the ship's air supply remains coherent during atomization, and no actives are lost feeding the crew their daily THC/CBD requirements...
...of course.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
flashlight reflector, plunger, plastic bottle, wire insulation, flange, corn starch,

BTW: Deodorant is to control odor, antiperspirant keeps things dry. That's the diff:nod:

Snappo,
Reactions: Pipes

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
M6ZaqwD.gif

You got it @fluffhead. Flange and room deodorizer container. The other item being tossed around was the tack.
These are the posts that were close.

Tack by @Richy
Under the Sink Flange by @momofthegoons
Flange by @Snappo
Flange by @Snappo
Chrome Flange by @Snappo
Flange by @VaporsVaporizer
Flange by @LazyidIo
Tack by @Richy
Thumb Tack by @Buildozer
Flange by @Snappo

I am off to work but will contact you shortly to get your preference on the prize.

Well done guys. All those guesses and fluffhead comes in and nails it.

Stand2C_zps42b8dd88.jpg

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Congrats fluff and go get that butt plug before pipes uses it again with the vibrator. I still don't know the answer:rofl:. You could have given me the words but that wouldn't have helped a lick:p.

This was great pipes and fluff-a-nutter you know I gave you the answer:love:

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Thanks guys, had fun myself. I thought someone was going to hit the flange and tack in same post. Had to throw yous off with pics of the bottom of air freshener. It worked..:D
Congrats fluff head, well done :tup: Pipes what was the blue thing and the thing that looked like foam?
Then the post of the old stuff off the freshener stick. Which does look like insulation.

The inner tube is the perfect angled non-stick type plastic. I think it could be used to make lots of different types of 14mm holders for the DIYers.

Here it is while building up the casting. I added the epoxy while waiting for the rubber to dry. Not really needed as pressure fit was good enough to make the cast and the tack just sat on the top.
Stand2B_zpsdf293ea3.jpg

Like I said earlier only a utility knife was needed.
Good contest, thanks again.
Pipes

Pipes,
Reactions: Snappo

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I thought a pipe collar and a flange were the same thing:doh:.. Congratulations fluffhead!! Really fun contest Pipes!! I like that it didn't last too long, and that it was a guessing game, w/ hints:hmm:.. Clue 9 threw me off haha.. It got me thinking candle wax.. But it was from the room deodorizer, right? Hah, That had me thinking candle wax all day. :rockon:

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I thought a pipe collar and a flange were the same thing:doh:.. Congratulations fluffhead!! Really fun contest Pipes!! I like that it didn't last too long, and that it was a guessing game, w/ hints:hmm:.. Clue 9 threw me off haha.. It got me thinking candle wax.. But it was from the room deodorizer, right? Hah, That had me thinking candle wax all day. :rockon:
Just googled pipe collar and you are correct. It can mean flange as well as other end pieces. Don't know how I missed that.
Hmmm, guess we have two winners here.
I'll be PMing you @Buildozer and congrats.

M6ZaqwD.gif

Dr. Plutonious

Tooth brush, plastic bottles, action figures, video cassette player, plastic jewellery, plastic silverware

Damn didn't see the contest ended. Oh well. Lemme know when these stands are available! I desperately need one for my F-Bomb.

Adobewan

I hope I'm one of those cooler folk, I've got sunglasses and everything.
The Bowie reference in your avatar speaks to your coolness Richy!

In a 2003 interview with Performing Songwriter magazine, Bowie explained: "In England, it was always presumed that it(SpaceOddity) was written about the space landing, because it kind of came to prominence around the same time. But it actually wasn't. It was written because of going to see the film 2001, which I found amazing. I was out of my gourd anyway, I was very stoned when I went to see it, several times, and it was really a revelation to me..."

David Robert Jones, if you're trolling FC, and I think you are, thanks for all the awesome tunage!
And of course, thanks for this little chestnut!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=QVEOpqbbZqu1c6u2Jo0fcQ&bvm=bv.55617003,d.cWc

Top Bottom