Win a Pipes Solo Stand

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I loved 2001 too but I don't think I'd wanna have had anything harder than MJ if I was watching it. I'm guessing when Bowie says stoned he probably didn't mean weed, it was the 60's after all. It gets a little too intense near the end for me to have had anything too psychedelic, it's practically a DMT trip in itself with the monolith scene.

Extras is quality too, I guess you might have to be British to fully appreciate the stuff with Steve Merchant and Shaun Williamson(Barry) but those scenes always had me in tears. Basically he used to play a really pathetic character called Barry for about 10 years in an equally awful soap opera(Eastenders) that for some reason is popular in the UK. As you can imagine something like that is gonna just kill any chance you have at a proper acting career so IMO all of that added up is what gives the jokes that extra bit of hilarity.

Of course now I feel I have to link a video of another Sci-Fi great in the series.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
I just got my prize in the mail from @Pipes. Here is a picture of what I got in the package:
hoaz5Dd.jpg

Thanks again to Pipes for the prize and for still sending it even though @Buildozer truly won the contest! Congrats to Buildozer on the win!

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Thanks again to Pipes for the prize and for still sending it even though @Buildozer truly won the contest! Congrats to Buildozer on the win!
Your quite welcome and hope you enjoy it for a long time to come. And that Buildozer....
Thanks @fluffhead.. You deserve it, you figured out the hardest one.. I was in it for the fun of it.. It was a good contest, and Pipes is a good dude. :rockon:
Thanks for the compliment. I think a special mention is in order here.

@Buildozer was playing for the fun and, although on his list of future vapes, he currently does not own a Solo. He has stepped up like a true gentleman and has donated it to another member who can make use of it.

I think this is a testimate of the family here in FC and shows the mentality of it's dedicated members.

:bowdown:
11738.jpg

Hats off..

Pipes

Top Bottom