What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Pineapple Nuken flower! A rare strain I have a bit left of. I'm impressed. This batch and phenotype is indica dominant, estimated 30/70% S/I. Potent and enjoyable. I was expecting some typical pine or lemon terpene flavors (like many similar strains and parent strains) and this one actually does remind me of pineapple. It's nice :tup:.

Here are a few internet-sourced pieces I've seen on the history of the Pinapple Nuken strain.

Pineapple was developed by selecting a phenotype of Ed Rosenthal’s Super Bud (ERSB) that expressed predominantly indica traits and had intense tropical flavors. After generations of inbreeding, the strain developed a sturdy structure and more pronounced flavors of pineapple and diesel. The buds take on a bulbous shape that, in a way, resemble the fruit. A perfect strain for stress relief, Pineapple will transport you to your happy place, leaving you uplifted and relaxed.

The mostly indica Nuken is a Canadian strain bred by combining genetics from Kish (a cross of two Shishkaberry parents) and God Bud. Her even-keeled effects are delivered alongside a sweet, earthy aroma of fresh herbs and grass. While undeniably strong, Nuken typically leaves you functional enough to still enjoy hobbies and the company of friends. Nuken blooms with rounded, dense buds covered in a blanket of crystal resin veiling its sage hues.

A cross of...
Pineapple Haze
Pineapple Haze is a sativa dominant hybrid (70% sativa/30% indica) strain created as a cross between the insanely delicious Pineapple X Haze strains. This bud has an intense and almost overpowering high that is fueled by a moderately high THC level of up to 19% on average. The aroma and taste of this bud are very deceptive, with a light sweet sugary pineapple citrus flavour with a hint of pine that has a hazy overtone when smoked. Don’t be tempted to smoke too much of this delicious bud at once – this bud is a one or two-hitter max. The onset hits you almost immediately with a euphoric and uplifted cerebral stimulation that gives you a jolt of creative energy with motivation to get outside and move. This cerebral energy has almost no ceiling and no sedative effects, making it perfect for outdoor activities like hiking or swimming. In fact, the only indica effect you’ll feel is a mild relaxation that leads to complete pain relief in both the mind and body. Because of these powerful uplifting effects, Pineapple Haze is often used to treat chronic fatigue, PTSD, mild to moderate cases of depression, and chronic pain. This bud has long dense dark forest green spade-shaped nugs with sparse light amber hairs and a completely frosted coating of milky white crystal trichomes.

X

Nuken
Nuken is an indica dominant hybrid (80% indica/20% sativa) strain created as cross between the cult favorite God Bud X Kish strains. This potent bud boasts a moderate THC level and has a deliciously enticing aroma and flavor. The aroma of Nuken is that of a sweet marshmallow with a hint of sharp skunk, and the taste is much like a freshly baked marshmallow pie with a hint of skunk upon exhale. Nuken buds have large dense and furry light minty green nugs with a thick layer of dark olive green leaves and sparse fiery orange hairs. Each nug has a fine layer of translucent crystal trichomes and is dripping with sweet sticky visible resin. The Nuken high is characterized by a long-lasting and relaxing buzz that doesn’t leave you sedated and isn’t narcotic in nature. You’ll be hit with a body buzz that starts in your spine and slowly spreads throughout your body, ridding you of any pain. This is accompanied by a deep introspection that can leave you distant and spacey at times. Because of these potent effects, Nuken is said to be perfect for treating conditions such as chronic pain, mild cases of depression, and chronic stress or anxiety.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnUnz63HkdB/

It's been great here today :leaf:. Earlier I enjoyed a small bowl in the vape of good batches of Ghost Train Haze, then Golden Goat :nod:.

Enjoy your fresh cannabis flower and have a great weekend :peace: :leaf:.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Thx @LesPlenty :tup:. I spent all of 2019 searching for the GTH strain too :2c:. I picked it up just after Black Friday.

My batch has been interesting; some of it appeared to be cured a bit too wet which I got rid of and the rest looks better cured. But eyeball-wise this batch is not as good as the most impressive strain batches I've received. Not so visibly frosty (I've posted no pictures yet because of that). Still, I've now used this batch of Ghost Train Haze ~4 times now and it's really impressive :bowdown:... especially for an average looking batch. Potent sativa and indica effects :evil:. It seemed to be one of the stronger batches I've ever tried and put this batch of cannabis in my top ranks; it's a very good THC and terpene full spectrum experience (and unique). A friend who I shared the batch with loved it too :nod:.

So I definitely recommend you hunt down and try Ghost Train Haze :peace:; it's really impressive stuff and I'm going to keep an eye out for a high quality fresh batch myself. Good luck with your search. I think with some more patience and a bit of luck you'll get a good batch before too long. And I want to hear your feedback then.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

I low temp dabbed some new Nuken shatter (indica dominant, estimated 20/80 S/I). It was a one-hitter low temp dab (<375 F) and the vapor and flavors were amazing :luv:. This strain came from the Canadian west coast.

It looks to be some of my best concentrates currently in hand :nod:. That's an Arizer stirring tool in the picture for perspective. Here's my batch of Nuken shatter.
logndmofpa641.jpg

Optional Deep Dive
https://www.leafly.com/strains/nuken
https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/indica-dominant-hybrid/nuken
https://dailyhive.com/grow/everything-need-know-nuken-weed-strain
https://cannasos.com/strains/hybrid/nuken

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
That's an Arizer stirring tool
So that is where mine came from.:tup:
I do not like working with shatter consistency gear, I always end up with shards flying everywhere when I forget to preheat my dab stick. I prefer the butter/crumble stuff I get from a bit lower pressure/temp when squeezin rosin.:myday:
That picture looks like a S&B grinder has exploded!

CANtalk

I'm digging fresh flower combos lately and went with a 1/3 bowl of Ghost Train Haze and Golden Goat. That GG is some of the frostiest flower I've ever received, sativa leaning and an earlier picture here again for those interested, https://i.redd.it/xsf6zaoke4w31.jpg.

That combo bowl blew clouds for 5 straight draws of 10 seconds at 320 F :whoa:. At that point I gave up :lol: and sat back for the :evil:... the THC hit was noteable coming in some waves. Enjoy the vaping.

Have a great weekend :peace: :leaf:.

Zander

I bought a AAA ounce mixer this month. 7 grams of alaskan thunder fuck, 7 grams of girl scout cookies, 7 grams of blue dream and 7 grams of tangerine dream. all good. my friends particularly like the alaskan thunder fuck. the gsc has a bad taste, I believe it tastes like chlorophyll but I’m not sure what the exact taste is. it’s strong though. overall I’m satisfied.

Top Bottom