1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What's in your vape right now?

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by TwistedGray, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

Good evening everybody. :)
    Well guess what? Yep, I'm high on some lovely organic outdoor weed. :leaf:

Our own 2019 Durban Poison Autoflower. It's truly lovely. Well cured, WOW does the potency step up when you just get the process started right and let nature be.

Tonight I decided to investigate the bigger buds in the full curing jars. The "little bit" jar was sublime.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Poor camera and lighting but it's way better than it looks here. You can just about see how frosty it is for a sativa dominant. Decent compact bud structure as well for an outdoor Sativa autoflower.

Still I thought I would share, feeling so nicely high, hence the perfect excuse to post here. :)

I only hit 3 Woodscents loads tonight. Lots of edibles daily, I'm supplementing with less vapor than ever and overall a lot higher.

2. emmdeemo

emmdeemo Expert to some, idiot to others.

Have you finally found a vape that works for you?

LesPlenty, Alexis and invertedisdead like this.
  3. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

Well, I'm not sure about a vape, maybe a mindset! I have devices I can use. I am mostly using my 2017 Woodscents currently. I really struggled for a while to be satisfied with it but a few modifications have helped such as switching to DDave titanium mesh screens, which greatly improved the air flow and extraction.

Also, using a better plug adapter/lead. Beforehand, depending on number of sockets used, the WS was never getting to full power.

I I was planning on selling it for a while but I'm glad I didn't because it is performing much better for me now but most of all it's brilliant for conserving this precious weed.

I really appreciate being able to use such small amounts of Herb at a time and get a very decent return and effect from it. I'm not comfortable ploughing through big macro loads in heavy desktops which runs the herb down so much faster.

And a few other devices which I have been making use of over recent years such as the vapcap but I'm favouring the woodscents at home mostly for superior vapour quality and smoothness.

Ultimately though, I have just switched my focus, re-appraised my reality, needs and desires, and I'm not feeling the need for an awesome super heavy hitting best vaporizer in the world type experience because I'm making do for the moment while focusing on other more important priorities in life.

Thanks for asking and still caring @emmdeemo hope you are good tonight my UK brother. :tup:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  4. emmdeemo

emmdeemo Expert to some, idiot to others.

That all sounds great. Good to hear!

invertedisdead and Alexis like this.
  5. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

Thanks man, I appreciate your mindfulness and interest. I see you are liking your Dcup as well. I do get tempted to hit the Showerhead occasionally, just because it is such an enjoyable and fun vaporizer to use but I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it.

emmdeemo likes this.
  6. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Enjoying some Mochi (50/50 hyprid / Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies x Sunset Sherbert) in my Nomad I, while watching The Expanse, and chatting with you fuckers :razz:

7. Zander

Zander Member

I’ve been enjoying some amazing tasting candyland recently. my favorite strain. :)

CANtalk, BabyFacedFinster and Alexis like this.
  8. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Fairy Godmother

9. TwistedGray

TwistedGray Well-Known Member

Finally cured some of Miss USA, so into that right now. Plus I have just over three ounces of it from this year's plant.

[​IMG]

mixchu69 and LesPlenty like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors