What's in your vape right now?

Sleepwalker by Fig Farms. California grower. This is the second strain I've picked up from them, and they definitely have the best flower I've tried in the area. Really nice stuff.

sleepwalker.jpg

TwistedGray

Cannot wait to get plants in the ground this year, so for now this is from last year's harvest of Miss USA. I have been on this high for a minute...about to swap strains though : )
twbaFvb.jpg

daoist

yesterday I had an unknown haze strain with a fantasy name "groenewoud special haze" . it is very fresh and lemony. it was named after the shop i bought it. It is not a lemon haze. I think the high is probably is more like Amnesia mac Ganja haze but the strong lemon flavour makes me think it has to be something else.

Anyone know what it could be?

It is great quality. it was only 8.5 euro per gram and it is very tasty and very smooth and great sativa buzz. This was a very good buy. I even think it could be organic weed, thats how smooth it hits.

For today i have a buddha haze.

Last edited:

adidaspimp

look ma' no shoelaces
In the Sticky Brick I've got some Agent Orange I picked up yesterday..sooo good. Mild orange creme flavor that mixes with some pepper towards the end of the bowl.

And in the Milaana I've got some Lemon Cookies by the same farm (didn't catch the name). I'm not a huge gass grass kinda guy but this harvest has got the right stuff balanced because the lemon is there with all that gass and its not too harsh for me like last harvest.

adidaspimp,
Reactions: LesPlenty

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Finally going for a new taste while going stir-crazy is bound to be around the corner. Also realized they could close the shops if the state acts. Going to be doing some sampling to keep life interesting. One great aspect of this is that my cannabis taste bud blindness with regard to Blue Dream will be challenged.

Bortz

Tonight I am enjoying a blend of Papaya (Cintral 13 x Ice 2) and Kosher Tangie (Kosher Kush x Tangie). Both have been excellent individually. Particularly the Kosher Tangie.

Tangie on the left only little nugs left, Papaya on the right.

Terpene profiles are insane, it's really incredible that cannabis can produce the array of scents and flavors it does.

Papaya smells like....well papaya. The Kosher Tangie is exquisite, strong citrus overtones, truly remarkable tangerine with a subtle deep musk that isn't evident until after the initial whiff. Touch of peppery on exhale. Highly, highly recommend.

Freshly acquired Portside Mini, Dynavap Hydravong, and a spread of strains to bounce between, life is good.

:leaf: :cheers::leaf::spliff:

Edit: @mccringleberry those are some seriously beautiful outdoor nugs.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I'm currently sticking to flower this weekend, and have been tripping the daisies with small fresh flower bowls throughout today :). I started with Blue Dream, then later God Bud, then later again (and shortly now) a combo of Afghan Kush and Platinum Bubba Kush (it's also a slow roll into heavier indicas). Good times and all good batches with different effects; definitely recommended :tup:. I've been doing fresh dry low temp draws later followed by wet smooth high temp draws in each of these bowls (i.e. temp stepping).

@TommyDee, I'm there on the Blue Dream :tup:.

I think sharing our own pics are great here... let me share this again, it's my current batch of Blue Dream and part of what I vaped today.
7kn7ytytfu131.jpg

Enjoy ur weekend!

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Bortz

That Incredible Bulk is frosty. Looks tasty.

Tahoe OG this evening in the Dynavap through my SYN Inverted Showerhead. Changing it up with some water filtration, it has been a while. Smooth. Calming, mildly sedative, nice body high. Typical OG flavors, grassy notes, hint of grape on second and third hits.

Still, I think I will follow up with some Kosher Tangie. That may be my new favorite strain.

Stay healthy and safe my fellow vaporists. :peace:

tahoeog-Copy.jpg

tahoeoggggggggggggg-Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Ricardo

I'm down to the last couple of grams of AK—47, with some potent old hash crumbled in to make it last longer (in theory anyway). COVID-19 curfew means no meetups with my weed guy :huh:...... T break here we come ;)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
If anyone coming in this thread has any form of lung issues, please consider putting absolutely nothing in your vape and making some medibles instead.

I'm saying this to remind myself too. I need to drum this into myself now.

Top Bottom