1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What's in your vape right now?

Discussion in 'Vaporizables' started by TwistedGray, Feb 15, 2016.

1. shredder

shredder Well-Known Member

Me too, I'm writing it off to all the weather changes my area has had lately. Well, I have asthma too, so that doesn't help.

Yesterday and today I've only Vaped rosin. Plus my ace in the hole is cannabis caps for when my lungs need a break.

Oh ya, Columbian Gold rosin in my dnail sic halo.

Madri-Gal, joner, LesPlenty and 2 others like this.
  2. rnartian

rnartian Active Member

Some Elektra (CBD dominate strain) at the moment. Slightly dankrupt since I haven't been growing anything this fall and my stash is running low. But I'm too lazy to go out and find someone to sell me some now :ugh:

Madri-Gal, Sick Vape, joner and 2 others like this.
  3. Vape_Or_Die420

Vape_Or_Die420 Member

Sunset Road Sherbert CBD Hemp flower in my Linx Eden. And a mix of hemp flower and purple dream in the volcano.

Madri-Gal, Sick Vape, joner and 2 others like this.
  4. Sick Vape

Sick Vape Solar Dabs

Sounds yummy.:tup:
    I did write off my cough and pain to dry air too, but now it suddenly dawned on me: I have inhaled a small fly 1-2 weeks ago:razz:. It is exactly where it went where I feel the pain now when breathing or so.
    Anyway I think I just have to ride it out, drink some thyme tea. Could a doctor remove something like that?

Now its time to try to vape some upper fluffys. I will add water filtration to see if I can tolerate it better. I would prefer waiting a while before squishing some rosin, because it is not correctly cured yet.

5. rnartian

rnartian Active Member

You WHAT? :o
    Uh, I think maybe it must have died and your body might be expelling it (somehow?) by now :ugh: A doctor would probably tell you to come back if the pain worsens. Please take care, that must have been really uncomfortable.

Madri-Gal, Sick Vape and LesPlenty like this.
  6. Sick Vape

Sick Vape Solar Dabs

Yes. I was literally almost coughing my lung out then, almost broke a rib. I thought I had coughed it out or something. It must have died and I would also think the body somehow expells or absorbs it. Maybe there is a very local inflammation still going on, where it landed.
    I think your plan is pretty good. Thanks! I move slowly, so I do not need to breathe too much.
    While it did get bader over the last week I think after coughing another couple hours yesterday, it did get a little better. ( I am going to get six-packs muscles from all this coughing :D)
    It is very uncomfortable, nothing I would wish to anyone.
    Thank you very much for your thoughts, it is really helpful.:tup:

rnartian likes this.
  7. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member

One VapCap of AK47 washed down with some Dinafem CBD in the NonaVong :D

Madri-Gal, Sick Vape and joner like this.
  8. CANtalk

CANtalk Well-Known Member

Yesterday was Strawberry Cough then Golden Goat, both flower and impressive :evil::science:. Huge clouds from the Golden Goat again :nod:.

Today it's been Sour Tangie flower, Super Lemon Haze live resin and just recently Monkey Maker. I'm a strain hunter. It's been good to me :luv:.

Check out Money Maker strain. It's got a great lineage, a stronger indica estimated at 70% genetics and a strong THC content (avgs 20%). My batch was potent. Highly recommended.

Optional deep dive
    https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/money-maker/
    https://www.leafly.com/strains/money-maker
    https://cannasos.com/strains/hybrid/money-maker
    https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/indica-dominant-hybrid/money-maker

Enjoy :peace::leaf:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  9. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Incredible Bulk homemade rosin.

10. Sick Vape

Sick Vape Solar Dabs

Looks incredibly tasty. I can spot a smilie:ko:

It got lighter in colour again, after it buttered up later and collected some dust :D.
    I am trying some PTFE foil for storage:
    [​IMG]

11. rnartian

rnartian Active Member

This is my first time trying XJ-13 along with my first time hitting the dynavap. If you don't hear from me for a while, I'm in a good place :peace::rofl:

Ricardo, Sick Vape, LesPlenty and 3 others like this.
  12. letter never sent

letter never sent reckoner

"Beyond Blueberry" by Wonderbrett. Just picked some up tonight, very fancy packaging. Billed as an indica-dominant hybrid. Smells like blueberry muffins. :)

13. invertedisdead

invertedisdead High Standards

Watermelon Short Cook: 90u Water Hash
    (Watermelon Zkittlez x Cookies: by Dying Breed Seeds) Grown/Washed by 710 Labs

[​IMG]

14. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

15. Sick Vape

Sick Vape Solar Dabs

:drool:

Madri-Gal and invertedisdead like this.
  16. CANtalk

CANtalk Well-Known Member

For the first time I can remember, after a break, the first session I went with tonight was a combination of two strains :whoa: :2c:. Do many people do this?

The analyst in me put this bowl together after this latest break. Over the last few months of trying many new strains and batches I circled back to some great batches and reminded myself of my favorite experiences.

Tonight I decided to add equal parts Sour Tangie to Acapulco Gold in one bowl. I find Sour Tangie to live up to its name as a strong sativa :nod: :luv: and I have a strong batch. It's experience is the fastest on-setting cannabis I've ever experienced at a few minutes... and the upswing is very cerebral, it can be bracing too. However my ST batch doesn't have the entourage of effects that other strains have and I enjoy, and while euphoric for sure, it wasn't super euphoric. I love strong euphoria in cannabis use :love: (never met a sativa too strong). Acapulco Gold on the other hand, is another strong sativa strain :nod: :luv: and one of my other favorites; in my experience it brings even more euphoria than Sour Tangie as well as more entourage effects, though I also find AG lacks some of the punch of ST. Hence the combo.

I low temp vaped the ST and AG combo and it's super impressive.... haf :evil: :science:. I got in a major laughing session, to the point I realized I couldn't stop... and that made me laugh more :science: :science:. You know it's going to be a fun night then ;).

Here's the batch of Sour Tangie I used, https://i.redd.it/b0w9cootskq31.jpg.
    Here's the batch of Acapulco Gold I used, https://i.redd.it/akn5i0b50i821.jpg

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019 at 6:58 PM
  17. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Master Kush

Sick Vape, calimac and Madri-Gal like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors