1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What is anodized rosin plate kit? How to use it?

Discussion in 'Vapor Related Equipment' started by dabpress.com, Jan 19, 2018.

1. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

@invertedisdead beautiful squish dude, I can see that sacred budder! That is a really good point on the magnetic jig, it seems most useful for the low temp presses for hash and what not, so it's going to get hot after some minutes! I thought about getting a pair of heat resistant gloves, which would also serve as a better grip on the jack handle too. I wonder what could be done to make it easier to handle @dabpress.com ?

Doing 3.5g squishes should yield better than a 7g squish, in theory? Perhaps the way to do this is like @zubresco and run multiple pucks with lesser amounts. I thought about doing 3-4x 3.5g bottle tech bags, get all that rosin off the plates. I'm really liking the 2x2.5" rosin filters lately.

Here's the other scout's honor squish using a pre-pressed puck stuffed into a filter, folded up and squished.

Click to play YouTube Video

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 12:22 AM
  2. Doktor Dub

Doktor Dub Well-Known Member

If these are the not-so-frosty nugs in your collection - life seems to be good :-)

Have a great day!

3. elmomuzz

elmomuzz That just happened...

I did a 2 gram press of ice hash yesterday. It's made from trim so not exactly top sift but still very good with lots of smaller popcorn buds making the cut. I had the temp set to 170 and applied my pressure very slowly ramping up to 1 ton.

I love how the press looks like a drooling idiot after a good squish. hehe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Thanks, great day to you as well Doc! They are certainly not bottom shelf nugs by any stretch but the trim job seemingly hides the frost. The squish will reveal the truth :clap:

Nice squish brother! I hear ya!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 8:47 AM
  5. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Pardon the double posting, wanted to drop this squish video here. I had an error during the squish that had to be corrected. I thought it would be worth sharing as someone else may run into a problem with puck placement. Overall, when I compare it to my 3.5g press of the same material I only yielded 1% less with twice as much material. This is also using a pre-pressed puck utiliing a 2x2.5" filter bottle tech style.

The resulting rosin was like brown sugar where it escaped the plates. Unfortunately only about half the yield escaped the plates due to the error. Live and learn!

Click to play YouTube Video

dabpress.com, mixchu69, Hogni and 3 others like this.
  6. dabpress.com

dabpress.com Active Member Manufacturer

Dear FC friends,

dp-rp35s caged cube kit [ Only 20 set ] will reach US amazon warehouse in next ten days.

Due to several reasons, we have to change $299 into $329 on our official website, and $349 on Amazon Prime store.

I promised $299 on Amazon.com, now you guys still get 15% discount to purchase it. please contact with me via email ( cs@dabpress.com ) or message to me here for a COUPON CODE( Only 20 Sets | Final Price $349 x 85%=$297 )

Thanks for your understanding.

Have a great day!

Roger from Dabpress Technologies

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 11:47 PM
  7. elmomuzz

elmomuzz That just happened...

That's a darn good price. You've got me thinking about birthday and Christmas gifts. hehe

8. psychonaut

psychonaut High as fuck

Those 3x3" plates are pretty slick too and priced right! $199 and that dabpress warranty :nod: The caged setups just look a bit more....CRUSHING :cool:

invertedisdead likes this.
  9. invertedisdead

invertedisdead trance-form

I couldn't think of a better stocking stuffer than a set of Dabpress plates!! :D
    The gift that keeps on giving! :haw:

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors