Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

grokit

well-worn member
I dunno maybe try a solo with some herb?
ca_group_white_high-res-1024x656.jpg

Interesting :hmm:

GenYHippie

howdy all y'all......breaker breaker and all that jazz. greetings from norCal and believe it or not i am a newbie when it comes to the act and luscious art of vaping. i've smoked the NORMAL way for decades. being that i live in a hotbed area for cannabis afficiados you would think i would be fluent in "vapespeak" but i am not. i am hooked ever since i bought a goldpen 1 at my not-so-local club. i take it to bed with me and yes DAGNABBIT, its akin to a GOLLDARN security blanket IMHO, now that you've asked. i don't know how i happened upon this forum, but ive totally enjoyed reading this stuff the past three days since i joined up. anyhow, i need help finding a stealthy portable model equal to the TetraLabs Gold Pen. i gather that a regular E cigarette model may be modified to use the Pure Gold oil and i DO like that no one knows or smells the "second hand smoke" since its got bioflavinoids in it (limonene is similar to orange oil perhaps?). i love that its easy to use in public cuz its quick easy and potent. i have version one as i stated, but now TetraLabs is mothballing that model and only selling Gold Pen Two along with a bigger volume holding cartridge. their products are sold at clubs or can be bought on line. i signed up on line a few weeks ago (medically recommended). i love my club but its at least 25 miles away (the other nearest one is my former club in SFO, 25 miles to the south). my problem is the customer service at Tetra isn't very thorough, and to reach them its either email or US Mail. they apparently don't have a consumer hotline or anything like that (say like comcast has the CHAT option). i need a PLAN B!!! i know somebody out there in FC forumland is reading this and will be happy to assist me, PLEASE PLEASE HELP. i've always relied on the kindness of strangers. muchas grassyass in advance. sorry for making my introduction a tad longer than necessary. do i seem needy?
Mister Saurus

Welcome to FC :D! I see your near Marin. I have some family friends who live there. Went to visit once and its a beautiful area :)

mystery3m

I am new here and new to vaping. Was turned onto the PNP during the SuperBowl so I immediately ordered one. I currently use it with my beaker bong.

I collect pinball machines and compete in tournaments. I have been medicating and collecting pinball since 1979.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I am new here and new to vaping. Was turned onto the PNP during the SuperBowl so I immediately ordered one. I currently use it with my beaker bong.

I collect pinball machines and compete in tournaments. I have been medicating and collecting pinball since 1979.
My hat's off to you! Do you maintain the pinball machines yourself? I know what a task that is! But if you love the machines, it's simply a labor of love to clean & maintain them!!!

DDave,
Reactions: Radio

nelus1986

Haha i love pinball :))

That aside, i'd like to introduce myself.
Im a 27 year old guy that lives in the Netherlands, where weed is almost fully legal (growing restrictions :ninja:)
The first time i vaped was out of a normal combustion pipe which i took apart and built a *ahum* vaporizer after smoking weed for about 10 years.
I was always a very very energetic, nervous child but weed made me calm and relax :brow: and since it was easy to get here it was a daily habit.
Don't get me wrong, i wish i didnt smoke as much weed when i look back at it, especially at such a young age, but it made me feel so good, like it was meant to be.
Anyway.. after those years i started learning about vaporizers trough a friend and after i made one myself that worked "ok" i had to buy the real thing, now im vaporizing out of a cheap but reliable vaporgenie classic, and the moment i took the first vapor hit i was like this --> :o:o:rofl::bowdown:
I didnt like the sigaret that i normally put in a joint so vaping was all i did instead.
Love to play computer games and just chill with friends who i recently convinced to vaporize.
I love the cannabis cup, im ok with music (mostly old music of the 80s/90s), and also love some tv shows
and hang outside playing football or basketball or just running :p.
Got a question? then ill probably respond hours/days later :brow::ko:

Vape on!:peace:

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hi and welcome to FC. I've loved pinball since I was a kid. I have an old 70's Bally Star Trek machine myself that I had the board replaced on and it works well.

Happy vaping :D

mystery3m

My hat's off to you! Do you maintain the pinball machines yourself? I know what a task that is! But if you love the machines, it's simply a labor of love to clean & maintain them!!!
Yes I do maintain my own pinball and video games. I learned on my own and with help. I also own a small army of arcade video games and a foosball table to go with my army of pinball machines.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Yes I do maintain my own pinball and video games. I learned on my own and with help. I also own a small army of arcade video games and a foosball table to go with my army of pinball machines.

Awesome! I did a run for about a year of basic maintenance, cleaning, etc, helping out at local hangout. Foosball, now that was a game back on the Stryker tables! :tup:

Only 1 brand good enough IMAO :
t_dsc_0010.jpg

Meet The Deutsche Meister.:myday:;)
I was pretty good at this when young(nowadays my back would be protesting after a very short time i very much expect...) and could shoot that ball far too fast to see(Edit : This is without spinning the handles of course,not allowed!).:cool:
Nicest balls were where they came out of the opposite goal,i even had one come all the way through that went sailing in an arc to go in the same goal for a second time.
There followed a lovely heated debate whether or not it counted as a extra point.:D

(Ps It didn't in the end btw,but i was happy enough with it as it was of course.:rockon:)

Last edited:

mystery3m

Welcome to the pinball wizard!

tommy-ken-russell.jpg

It was the 1979 part that made me think of this lol.

What is interesting and probably overlooked in the movie, the line in the song pinball wizard is
I thought I was the BALLY table king. But I just handed My pin ball crown to him.

Elton and Tommy are playing on GOTTLIEB tables.... oops. Maybe Bally didn't want to have them trash all the tables in the end of the movie....

grokit

well-worn member
I used to know all those songs by heart :)

I just assumed that he had ballys where he came from,
even if they didn't have them at the tournie.

Maybe if they played on ballys tommy wouldn't have won lol.

grokit,

mystery3m

Got 4 tournaments to go to myself. One in South Carolina March 30th, Outer Banks North Carolina April 5, Benefit Fundraiser Tournament for a pinball designer with brain cancer April 12 and lastly Greensboro NC April 27.. WHEW gonna be tired....

I think I should start my own thread so I don't hijack this one....

mystery3m,

RESpecht

Hi Fuck Combustion, RESpecht here. Quit smoking cigarettes with an ecig. Hooked on vapor since, bought a MFLB and now am looking at a okeanos bubbler 510 for my ProVari. Cant wait to try and rebuild some of these concentrate coils.

EDIT: Grammar

Last edited:
RESpecht,

mystery3m

Hi Fuck Combustion, RESpecht here. Quit smoking cigarettes with an ecig. Hooked on vapor since, bought a MFLB and now am looking at a okeanos bubbler 510 for my ProVari. Cant wait to try and rebuild some of these concentrate coils.

EDIT: Grammar
Welcome my friend! I have found this site to be a great resource and the people here are awesome.

mystery3m,
Reactions: Vitolo

Uncle Tito

"Just to kick it is a blessing"
Hey guys what up. I'm new here but have been vaping for a while. I currently use the Pax and also have a plug in. I always read threads on FC so if figured I might as well join the community because everyone here seems chill. Thats about it lol stay high guys

GenYHippie

Hey guys what up. I'm new here but have been vaping for a while. I currently use the Pax and also have a plug in. I always read threads on FC so if figured I might as well join the community because everyone here seems chill. Thats about it lol stay high guys

Hi Uncle Tito welcome to the boards :).

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Only 1 brand good enough IMAO :
t_dsc_0010.jpg

Meet The Deutsche Meister.:myday:;)
I was pretty good at this when young(nowadays my back would be protesting after a very short time i very much expect...) and could shoot that ball far too fast to see(Edit : This is without spinning the handles of course,not allowed!).:cool:
Nicest balls were where they came out of the opposite goal,i even had one come all the way through that went sailing in an arc to go in the same goal for a second time.
There followed a lovely heated debate whether or not it counted as a extra point.:D

(Ps It didn't in the end btw,but i was happy enough with it as it was of course.:rockon:)
Awesome, played in a few tournaments in my time... I loved when you got off such a clean shot that it flew out the opposite goal as well. Always drew an AWWWW from the crowd. The only shot that trumped it, and only possible on some tables, was the one where the goalie pins the ball up against the back wall, balances the ball on the flat foot, then kicks it over the top of all the other men and into the opposite goal... That was Killer!

(Agree on bar spinning too, the only thing it accomplishes is broken glass from flying ball and broken men on the table).

Vape (And Foos) On!

Top Bottom