• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

an0maly

Hey guys. I'm 43 and have been combusting cannabis for about 27-28 years (okay, I feel very old now). I found FC a few weeks ago when I was researching Vape Pens. I hurt my back pretty badly in early March of this year, and heard vaporizing might help me with the pain - even better than combusting.

I started my adventure with an Atmos Rx, which was quickly replaced for the most part by an Omicron Lite. My Arizer Solo from Puffitup should be here tomorrow (woohoo!) which will help me with my plans to stop combusting altogether.

I love vaporization because 1) it is healthier for me and 2) it allows me to use cannabis inside my home without my wife getting pissed. #2 is of course the most important reason. :)

Ever since I got my first reply to a post, I have been very impressed at how helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable people on FC are. It is nice to meet you all!

blankrider

Hey everyone! I have been reading on here for the last couple months and could not resist joining. This is a big deal for me since I don't belong to a single social network and have never participated in any of that crap. Only thing that I have is boromarket account and BM currently seems to be overrun by Facebook and instagram. Anyways you guys on here are awesome and have shared so much great information with me! I now know about cranberry extract rezblock, the D020, the E-nano, etc. I almost don't know how I lived before this. I am just so excited to be able to participate in this awesome community. Much love FC

KeiththeJimmy

My turn for introductions I guess, I'm KeiththeJimmy, I live in frozen northern Ontario(I say this as snow is falling right now. Yes this is May.) I have a nice acreage here, 100 acres of pristine forest teaming with wildlife.
I've been vaping on an off for a couple of years now, I just purchased a cloud evo and now bounce between that and my solo. Love it!
I'm 39, with a family, 3 kids, a smoking hot wife, and pets.
I'm in process of going back to college for a second career in electrical engineering. The first career being in the Canadian Forces for 16 years. Moving on up!!
I first found this site as I was looking at doing concentrates, and found way more info than what I was expecting! Its great to be in a group of like minded individuals!!
Thanks for lettin me join!!
K

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Pretty much put it in my profile bio; but here goes

I'm an artist based out of my hometown, Geelong. I mainly do ink & hand-drawn stuff, and a bit of painting & digital art. All artwork that i've done is located here. Check it out. Also some images attached below.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Deja-Vu-Artwork/412973145443083?sk=photos_albums

I also have a beautiful daughter who was born 18th of Feb 2014. My little Emilie Luna is the highlight of my life.
Also a responsible Whisky/Scotch&Bourbon drinker, a technology enthusiast, PC gamer and my partner and I (and the baby) are all Vegan and very into our organic health foods.

Also a sagittarius. Peace out.

(Sorry if the quality is shit on these. It's hyperlinked straight from my facebook page, so if anyone wants HQ originals let me know)

644135_412976432109421_1862407285_n.jpg

10014359_645101175563611_1614240828_o.jpg

302779_413004295439968_1984032175_n.jpg

395087_412987468774984_1472490486_n.jpg

blankrider

So this is my second post in here because I took to long and can't edit my first. I forgot to tell about myself besides that I don't participate in social networking.
I am 28 years old, from Dekalb Illinois and still live there. Hit me up if you are in the region!

I have been combusting since I was 14. I have also had my hair cut into a Mohawk since I was 14 lol. I built a heat gun vape a couple years ago but never used it much. It was awesome when dialed in just right but tricky to get just right. I just recently got a E-nano and I am in love. Some of the best money I have spent in a while!

I love animals, music, movies, skateboarding, Frisbee golf, riding motorcycles, and thrill seeking in general. I have been collecting glass pipes/art for the last decade and it is a real passion of mine. I used to check out boromarket 10 times a day but now I am on here 20+ times a day lol.

When it comes to music I love metal and have been to Mayhem festival the last 4 years. There is nothing better than getting in the pit with my metal brothers! I am 6'4" and a little over 200 pounds and my size seems to intimidate people but I am the nicest guy and the first person to help someone up when they fall.

One of my favorite bands is Hatebreed. Their music is truly inspirational and I was lucky enough to meet Jamie jasta once and he is a very cool guy.

I am a fan of good quality tattoos regardless of subject matter. Custom drawn tattoos are the best imo. I get most of my work done at proton tattoo from Jon Bowman. He is co-owner with Chris May who was recently on the TV show ink master. They both do amazing work!

Oh yeah I also like camping and the outdoors. I think that we should organize some sort of gathering. Maybe someone wants to make a thread for this.

Much love to all of you here at FC!

Last edited:
blankrider,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
So this is my second post in here because I took to long and can't edit my first. I forgot to tell about myself besides that I don't participate in social networking.
I am 28 years old, from Dekalb Illinois and still live there. Hit me up if you are in the region!

I have been combusting since I was 14. I have also had my hair cut into a Mohawk since I was 14 lol. I built a heat gun vape a couple years ago but never used it much. It was awesome when dialed in just right but tricky to get just right. I just recently got a E-nano and I am in love. Some of the best money I have spent in a while!

I love animals, music, movies, skateboarding, Frisbee golf, riding motorcycles, and thrill seeking in general. I have been collecting glass pipes/art for the last decade and it is a real passion of mine. I used to check out boromarket 10 times a day but now I am on here 20+ times a day lol.

When it comes to music I love metal and have been to Mayhem festival the last 4 years. There is nothing better than getting in the pit with my metal brothers! I am 6'4" and a little over 200 pounds and my size seems to intimidate people but I am the nicest guy and the first person to help someone up when they fall.

One of my favorite bands is Hatebreed. Their music is truly inspirational and I was lucky enough to meet Jamie jasta once and he is a very cool guy.

I am a fan of good quality tattoos regardless of subject matter. Custom drawn tattoos are the best imo. I get most of my work done at proton tattoo from Jon Bowman. He is co-owner with Chris May who was recently on the TV show ink master. They both do amazing work!

Oh yeah I also like camping and the outdoors. I think that we should organize some sort of gathering. Maybe someone wants to make a thread for this.

Much love to all of you here at FC!

You into TOOL?

Radio,

blankrider

You into TOOL?
To be honest I have mixed feelings about TOOL. I don't get into it that much when I'm sober, but when I am stoned the cool rhythms of their type of metal is hard not to groove to.

And I try not to be sober as best I can lol

I am a big fan of their music videos for sure

blankrider,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
To be honest I have mixed feelings about TOOL. I don't get into it that much when I'm sober, but when I am stoned the cool rhythms of their type of metal is hard not to groove to.

And I try not to be sober as best I can lol

I am a big fan of their music videos for sure
Fair enough. I used to be a massive metalhead. Listened to absolutely everything under the sun and considered myself a connoisseur. Surprisingly I moved away from it and got into more chillout/deep house electronica and hip-hop :rolleyes: I'll always have a spot in my heart for tool though. I still think they are legitimately some sort of divine beings.

Radio,

quaid821

Hello everyone!

After years of coughing and hacking and worrying about damage to my lungs, I've finally done what I always knew I would eventually....I bought a Volcano. Tonight is my first night with it, and I'm already 100% hooked. I couldn't be happier with my decision. I plan to come as close to eliminating all smoking from my routine as possible...and I decided that in the spirit of things, I'd finally make an account over here (where I've been lurking for months/years)

Here's to many years of vaping to come. Huzzah

blankrider

Hello everyone!

After years of coughing and hacking and worrying about damage to my lungs, I've finally done what I always knew I would eventually....I bought a Volcano. Tonight is my first night with it, and I'm already 100% hooked. I couldn't be happier with my decision. I plan to come as close to eliminating all smoking from my routine as possible...and I decided that in the spirit of things, I'd finally make an account over here (where I've been lurking for months/years)

Here's to many years of vaping to come. Huzzah

Congratulations on your purchase. Glad to hear that it is working out for you! Welcome to FC

blankrider,
Reactions: quaid821

jmanvfl

What was I gonna put here......
Hello good people of FC :leaf:

I have been lurking/researching for the past few weeks and decided to join in. I am an old head that began self medicating in 1981. I am not fortunate enough to live in a state with medical cards or Colorado but it's certainly going to be in play once I retire. Originally began combusting in college because I really despised the taste of beer lol and fell in love with the euphoria. Over the years as my arthritis from football injuries/surgeries worsened, it became more a way to deal with the constant pain and lack of sleep filled nights.

I only recently discovered this site through research trying to find out about pen vape for dry herbs. Unfortunately, I had already purchased a grenco g pen when I did. Since finding this site I have added a davinci ascent that is on its way and will most likely be picking up an indica to go along with it.

The main reason I had wished I had discovered this site much earlier is that I should have been vaping for the past 2 or 3 years. I purchased a mflb around 3 years ago (could be longer, the old brain cells are somewhat foggy) and got frustrated with it on my own with no input from like minded folks as found here and gave up on it. Eventually I lost the batteries and pretty sure the rest is in the closet somewhere. After my lurking I have purchased replacement batteries and will be giving it another go this weekend after my break for my jobs yearly drug test ends. I also was given a table top vape a few years ago, from looking at pics I believe is an early version of "easy vape"? It is a smallish wooden box with a temp dial and a glass on glass whip. It was less frustrating than the mflb but ended up giving up on it as well. Likewise I have ordered a new replacement whip for it and will be dragging it out of the closet as well. If I had been privy to the kind of info found here both of those early experiences would have gone much better and been more successful :rockon:
Not to mention I wouldn't be the proud owner of a g pen:rofl:

Thanks for indulging me and my long winded post and I look forward to being a part of this community. I have spent so many hours reading here recently I feel like I already know several of you!

Thanks again :peace:

HomeFree

Checking in, should introduce myself.

I live in California, have been using cannabis regularly for recreation & medicinal use for the past 20 years. I used to smoke cigs but kicked that nasty habit. I got introduced to vaping when the vapor bros box came out, and also tried the volcano. My friend with the vapor brothers vape wouldn't sell it to me even though he stopped using it. It's been a few years since the last time I asked, and he no longer uses MJ, so maybe I could goad him into giving it to me and then I could send it in .

I've never been much of a fan of cumbusting, other than after an alcoholic beverage. So for the past few years I have mostly stuck to concentrate. I used to combust sleepy flowers for insomnia.

I have ptsd, anxiety, insomnia, depression, along with chronic pain and cannabis has helped with this bunches. I also had a horrible pancreatic attack this year and it was invaluable, although I still could not eat for almost four weeks.

For the past year I had been saving a few quarters in a jar everyday and got a SOLO last month. I'm still getting used to it, and my tolerance was very high even using a minimal amount of concentrate (< .75 gram/wk.) I think I'm gonna keep my vape jar and glass jar going, whatever change daily adds up over a year.

So during the last month I have been practicing with cheaper flower, and have almost perfected the technique, I think. I have also learned to have patience, and understand that it does seem to take 10X as long to get to where I want to be . During the past three weeks I have not used much concentrate at all, and my tolerance has fallen, a lot. I did lose some sleep and was a bit cranky, but it's getting a lot better. Heaven knows if I want to stick to top shelf flower, I need to master techniqueand maintain a low tolerance because of the cost of the flower. Dose for dose, concentrate seems much more cost efficient, per dose.

I've been lurking for almost a year, studying. I'm hooked on the vapor now. I think I may give away my last pipe as it is stinky, and if the solo fails, I could use concentrates.

Anyways, that's my intro. This year has been all about healthy habits, diet, exercise, and maintaining healthy relationships. Things are moving along nicely.

Thanks for having me.

BTW, this took long to type out. Or I should say it takes forever for the letters to come after typing, more than a second per character. Is this on my end? I'm replying in the quick reply area.

Hajken

Hi All,

New to the forum - just wanted to say hi! Lived in Holland above a coffee shop for a couple of years, and it got me interested in the herb. I discovered that legalising MJ didn't increase crime - in fact, I've never felt more safe than I did in Holland, and I gained a better understanding of why people enjoy it so much.

Fast forward a few years down the line, and I'm now the proud owner of a Volcano. I will *NEVER* go back to combustion and the way it made me feel (and the taste, yuuugh!). The volcano has turned me into quite a snob, ha ha.

Anyway, really looking forward to participating in the forum, especially in the areas around medical MJ. Anything relating to pain management and dealing with inflammation, making tinctures and edibles, I'm all ears.

Last edited:

SDMF

Hello FC.

Ive been researching the Solo and SSV vaporizers which lead me to find this wealth of knowledge community.

Im new to vaping herbs, I have never used a herbal vaporizer.

SMDF

SDMF,
Reactions: Radio

Vitolo

Vaporist
Those are two great units.
If one used both of these, they would be set and have most vaporization scenarios covered!
Never having used an herbal vaporizer, there is much to learn.
have fun here, and ask questions often. The FC family truly wishes to improve your life!

FUnhouse

Hey All
I figured I should post something here
I've been hanging around FC for a few weeks now learning and enjoying my self .
I live in Los Angeles and have been a MM user for about the last 6 years and a unofficial medical user for many more years.
I vape for pain relief form a damaged nerve in my neck and some damaged discs in my back .

I wish I had found FC a few years ago as I had some frustrating vaping experiences and probably would have been vaping for a while now .

I am lucky to live in LA and have easy access to my meds but I cant wait to move out of Ca.
Probably to Washington and hopefully some time this year .

Anyway just happy to have found a cool place with some intelligent discussion about MM and hope I can contribute something useful .

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
I found this forum roughly a week ago when I searched google for Organna Labs Honey Oil and you guys were the fourth result down.

I had tried that honey oil and been blown away by the strain Dragon Breath and knew I had to find out more. So I googled and here I am.

I recently picked up on some of that same strain and haven't loaded it up yet because I'm waiting for my ego c twist, Protank Mini 3 and a Wickless Clearomizer with the openings at the very bottom. So as you can tell I'm excited to get a little more into the world of vaping.

I've been vaping for about 4 months now on an O Pen Vape and just refilling the cartridges.

I hope I'm well received and that I don't fuck up.

thisperson,
Reactions: Jahannum

Vapour Clown

Hey Hey
Hi all, I've been lurking on this forum for about a month now, gaining tidbits and advice for my vapes from the sages here.

I've been a combuster for ~9 years and thought I'd give vaping a go, as I'm a gadget freak and the workings of such devices intrigued me. My first vape was a Plenty and boy did it hold up to it's name, but found that I got impatient not in the heating up, but in the cooling down, so I coud re-load.

Two weeks later, after reading this forum for a day. I decided to get a portable and wound up with a MF Launch Box. I sat at a friends house overlooking a beautiful bush valley getting better acquainted with it the following weekend. Great weekend ;)

But, much like Goldilocks, one was too big, one was too little and I wanted one that was just right...

Enter the Vitolo!

This one man vape army with his mucho experience and helpful friendly nature to others was inspirational in my decision to purchase a Silver Surfer and for that, my friend, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart :)

I've had this beast for 3 weeks now and couldn't be happier, but although my vaping needs are thoroughly met, my curiosity for other vapes leads me to still consider others.

I'm curious towards using oils, so I'm thinking of picking up a Da Buddha with flavour oil kit to use specifically for this purpose. If I end up being a fan, I might splash on the Vapor Bros unit when it becomes available internationally.

Other units that have my curiosity are the Solo, the E-Nano and Herbaliser when it becomes available to Aussies.

Thanks to you guys, I've given combustion the boot fully. The desire is gone. Yay for me I guess.

I probably still mostly lurk, but if I can at all help, I'll chip in my two cents and won't be afraid to ask a dumbass question when I know that I'll get a considerate answer.

tl;dr You guys are ace, especially Vitolo.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Hi all, I've been lurking on this forum for about a month now, gaining tidbits and advice for my vapes from the sages here.

I've been a combuster for ~9 years and thought I'd give vaping a go, as I'm a gadget freak and the workings of such devices intrigued me. My first vape was a Plenty and boy did it hold up to it's name, but found that I got impatient not in the heating up, but in the cooling down, so I coud re-load.

Two weeks later, after reading this forum for a day. I decided to get a portable and wound up with a MF Launch Box. I sat at a friends house overlooking a beautiful bush valley getting better acquainted with it the following weekend. Great weekend ;)

But, much like Goldilocks, one was too big, one was too little and I wanted one that was just right...

Enter the Vitolo!

This one man vape army with his mucho experience and helpful friendly nature to others was inspirational in my decision to purchase a Silver Surfer and for that, my friend, I thank you from the very bottom of my heart :)

I've had this beast for 3 weeks now and couldn't be happier, but although my vaping needs are thoroughly met, my curiosity for other vapes leads me to still consider others.

I'm curious towards using oils, so I'm thinking of picking up a Da Buddha with flavour oil kit to use specifically for this purpose. If I end up being a fan, I might splash on the Vapor Bros unit when it becomes available internationally.

Other units that have my curiosity are the Solo, the E-Nano and Herbaliser when it becomes available to Aussies.

Thanks to you guys, I've given combustion the boot fully. The desire is gone. Yay for me I guess.

I probably still mostly lurk, but if I can at all help, I'll chip in my two cents and won't be afraid to ask a dumbass question when I know that I'll get a considerate answer.

tl;dr You guys are ace, especially Vitolo.

Great people here, you'll absolutely love it. Welcome :)

Terpenoid

Hey Everyone,

I've been browsing the forums for the last few weeks and have finally decided it's time to join up. I came by accident, looking for some reviews and commentary on good, high end vaporizers. Little did I realize at the time it would take me a few weeks to make a decision. I've only used a vaporizer a handful of times, but I really enjoyed it every time. I actually much prefer the taste and the effects seem stronger if anything. Anyway I'm about to order my first vaporizer in about a week (had a few bills). Thanks to everyone here for all the info, made my decision a lot easier... actually maybe harder lol. A little background about myself, i'm a horticulturalist by trade and work at a local botanical garden. I'm 31 and have been an everyday smoker just over half of my life, Lungs are getting a little tired lol. So I'm about to make the plunge.....

BluBerry

Hello,

After spending the last few days lurking I decided to nut up and join up. I'm 25 and live in Washington, woman, kids, house.. blah. Standard stuff.
I had only smoked weed a few times, and even then, mainly as a teen.. that is until a few years ago when my dad opened a medical mj dispensary. So the last few years I've played kid in a candy store / permanent space cadet.

Can't complain… :rockon:

In our state, medical marijuana dispensaries are being phased out in place of recreational shops. I live in Shoreline, which is a suburb city of Seattle, about 50,000 people. My city offered only two recreational store permits in the lottery, Seattle had some 22 permits available I think. Out of the two available permits we placed #1, my job as product tester (self appointed) is safe. :science:

Currently vape, but only with a Pax, researching desktop units lead me to FC. Glad to be here.:wave:

Peace.

webnomad

Hello,

Long time lurker here. During the past few months I've really appreciated coming to this forum and seeing well informed members share their experiences and knowledge...many times playing the role of guinea pig. It's a great feeling to know that I can just head straight to this site and most likely find a couple of members having already taken the leap in trying some obscure portable vaporizer I had just found online with little to now info available elsewhere.

My fascination with portable vaporizers goes back several years,(anyone remember seeing the volatizer VM3?), with the stealth factor being as much of a selling point for me as the health issue. My experience with vaporizers however, is rather limited since I've spent most of the last decade living in a third world country, where being stealthy about marijuana consumption was a non issue, and smoking it was the least of peoples worries. Upon returning stateside last year I've only been able to consume our favorite herb sporadically. I did buy a Pax right when I came back, however, I only managed to use it for three weeks before unwillingly having to part with it. I also tried out a friends O2 mini vaporizer this year, which although was one of the first portable vaporizers I had seen online many years ago, I was quite surprised at it's performance.

Well, fortunately, I will be back to hanging out with mary jane again, and so I figured I'd officially join the forum, say thanks, and hopefully contribute what little I can, when I make my upcoming portable vaporizer purchase.

GSR

How yall doin? I'm a musician currently seeking a bachelors in computer science (Thats right. Im a hacker and a rapper. Quite a rare breed lol:lol:)

Im currently in trouble with the law because the judge told me i "Have a disease" :razz:. The judge i got was very anti-canibus, so i've been in a rehab with crackheads and smack shooters for about a year , getting tested three times a week so that they were sure i wasn't smoking weed... lol

When i get out of this program, im looking forward to moving somewhere where its legal and continuing my affair with mary jane. Hopefully you guys can teach me a thing or two!

AND IF ANYONE HERE RAPS, FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO ME! :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Top Bottom