Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Boydamien

Well I'm a British lad who has always enjoyed his bud. Smoked loads of joints up until a month ago.

Quit tobacco with help of ecig which I thoroughly enjoy, still learning about different flavours etc,best atomiser .

Wasn't giving up my beloved bud so now I just vape, I'm currently the owner if a mjflb and pretty happy with this wee box.

I joined the site as I'm looking to buy a decent home vaporiser.
I'm currenty swayed towards the volcano. I don't like cleaning stuff and I like confidence on a product. Think that with the easy valve system seems to be the one for me.
But anyway glad I joined and looking forward to reading the forums

Vitolo

Vaporist
The way the easy valve is set up, there is little regular required maintanence.
I used my Volcano for 3 years and never cleaned anything, other than a brushing on screen between sessions.
It was not until 3 years later I decided recently to open the valve and look inside.
I found what you will see at this post in the Volcano Thread.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/volcano.220/page-46#post-571059
It cleaned up as good as new!

Boydamien

Wow lol
That's a big build up, but hey I guess 3 year is rather a long time.

Going to thoroughly read that thread before commiting. Been stung with lots of shit I've bought lol although my mjfb was a good buy.

Boydamien,
Reactions: Radio

JustAHousecat

Housecat
Meow! Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Thought it might be time to start jumping in, though we'll see how active I am.

I'm a 29 year old student in California. I did community college for awhile, dropped out, worked in tech for awhile, and am back in school, taking things a lot more seriously. I'm an MMJ patient now for anxiety, joint pain, and bipolar depression, amongst other reasons. I've been on tons of different antidepressants over the years, and the only one that worked well for me was Welbutrin, but I don't have medical insurance now. I was primarily on SSRIs for a long time and those caused me lots of problems. I've found that MMJ helps me out a lot if I use it carefully, especially when I can come by high CBD varieties. I'm currently using a Vapor Genie, and despite the learning curve it gets the job done. I wanna upgrade to something better when I have the money, so I'm always on here checking out what's recommended.

I like cats, listening to music, cats, writing shitty music, cats, computers, cats, anime, cats, and also cats. Meow! Right now in school I'm focusing on a bunch of GE so I can transfer into a Computer Science program, but my real long term goal is to get a Masters in Information Science / Librarianining. I don't really know why, but it blows my mind that even before computers, librarians could effectively organize such huge amounts of information into something tangible and indexable. I'm not 100% sure where I want to go with it, but I would like to do cataloging and research into other methods of indexing and searching data. So very exciting, right? :) Also, I've been a unix sysadmin and database programmer. Yay being a nerd!

Now it's off to the music section to try posting some Acid Mothers Temple. Nice to meet everyone!

Bishop

Shaka when the walls fell
Hey all.
Been lurking around here for a while but never posted.
I'm 28 years old living in the most confused weather state of them all, Florida.
Been vaping for 3 years now. Own a volcano, the pax, and use to own a mflb (gave to friend) and a Vapir NO2 (broken).
Not much else to say.
Be easy

mystery3m

I've been combusting since early teens, gotten so used to the combusting high im struggling to switch over completely to vaporizing. I currently do not have health issues but I know vaping is the future and it's a no brainier to switch over.

I haven't had the problem except for when the wife or other non convert wants to smoke with me. My wife uses it but still prefers combusting. I am just now getting her to try e-cig to reduce her tobacco use.
I myself don't use tobacco.

The weird issue I have with vaping is the vapor tickles my nose sometimes and I sneeze.

I agree that vaporizing is getting more mainstream and that's a good thing. More innovation. In the next few years I expect the hardware we use is going to be even more cool than what we have now. LOL I bet the volcano will still be around :D

mystery3m

I noticed there is a wide range of age here on the forums.. for reference I am almost 50... married 22 yrs. Been combusting since 1979.. been vaporizing since early this year...the Pinnacle and now the Solo have really convinced me that I am better off vaporizing.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I noticed there is a wide range of age here on the forums.. for reference I am almost 50... married 22 yrs. Been combusting since 1979.. been vaporizing since early this year...the Pinnacle and now the Solo have really convinced me that I am better off vaporizing.
I honestly think you really are, too! From a logical standpoint you're now inhaling less chemicals and no combustion byproducts (carcinogens, teratogens, etc). I'm wondering if you're vaping less now too compared to smoking? Seems to be the case for the majority of people that vape. My weekly quarters last me a few weeks now :tup:

DOOM

That's awesome you were able to have a smooth transition. I'm a lazy mofo and I miss that toxic combustion couch-lock zombie high and that instant toxic head rush u get when you take that first toke. But I notice vaping increased my productivity significantly and you can actually see my eyes now haha.

I ask myself, is it really normal to have a mean vaping session, then 30 mins later I'm playing a full-court pick up game at the park? :lol:it's like I'm completely sober lol. If I was combusting I would have skipped the game and I would be watching reruns on my couch ordering some thai food for delivery online.

But the ABV milkshake makes up for everything and im able to get into my lazy mofo ways. I love it.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/abv-milkshake-my-first-post.4267/

gangababa

namaste :wave:
The time has come for introduction. But first many thanks, I appreciate the collective knowledge here. I found FC when I was researching my vaporizer purchase. I believe I read all of the Ascent pages.
I am 68 years aged and have been an outlaw for near five decades. Yes, some of those years were with kids, so at times, combusting was infrequent. Access to medicine increased when my son became a stash-hiding teen and returned to 24/7 after divorce.

I now live in a medical marijuana state but am too healthy to qualify for a card. Recently a bad viral-cold and questionable lung x-rays caused me to cease smoking and get an Ascent vaporizer (quite satisfied).

User name suggests devotion to the :bowdown: Divine-Mother-Goddess-Ganga, the Ganges river, whose waters flow to earth tamed by Shiva's dreads. Secondly, devotion to the misspelled ganja.

FrozenTundra

Hello everyone, I have been using cannabis for roughly 10 years, and vaping for half of that time. I would guess that I found FC 4 years ago, and I have lurked on and off since. Since it was long overdue I finally decided to create and account and thank everyone for all of the help you have given me without even realizing it! I vape nearly 100% of the time at home, and probably half of the time when I am out. I guess I just haven't found my perfect portable get me up to entirely vaping.

For most of my life, I have had almost no appetite, and almost all foods have never tasted very good to me. I would describe eating as almost a chore. If I was able to take vitamins/pills to fulfill my health needs and avoid eating and cooking (Because what fun is using 30-60 minutes of your time to prepare something to eat that you won't like) I would have done that in a heart beat. I am not sure if this is an actual medical condition, or if I am just a weirdo :)

Lucky for me, cannabis is able to stimulate my appetite and allow me to enjoy some foods (I am still a semi-picky eater even with cannabis) and this has GREATLY increased the quality of my life

vtblues

Jeff here, 54 from Vermont. Card carrying medical Marianas patient. I was a heavy com buster but had quit over 15 years ago. I started mmj as a try at reducing my dependence on morphine for chronic pain and have been highly impressed. I have gone down to 30 mg from 90 mg per day immediately. I use a Pinnacle Pro with the water tool and I'm quite happy with it so far

equatorgringo

Hello everyone, I have been using cannabis for roughly 10 years, and vaping for half of that time. I would guess that I found FC 4 years ago, and I have lurked on and off since. Since it was long overdue I finally decided to create and account and thank everyone for all of the help you have given me without even realizing it! I vape nearly 100% of the time at home, and probably half of the time when I am out. I guess I just haven't found my perfect portable get me up to entirely vaping.

For most of my life, I have had almost no appetite, and almost all foods have never tasted very good to me. I would describe eating as almost a chore. If I was able to take vitamins/pills to fulfill my health needs and avoid eating and cooking (Because what fun is using 30-60 minutes of your time to prepare something to eat that you won't like) I would have done that in a heart beat. I am not sure if this is an actual medical condition, or if I am just a weirdo :)

Lucky for me, cannabis is able to stimulate my appetite and allow me to enjoy some foods (I am still a semi-picky eater even with cannabis) and this has GREATLY increased the quality of my life

I have the same thing with food! Eating is TOTALLY a chore, if I could just go by without having to take TIME to EAT I would greatly appreciate it. Other than a few select dishes at select restaurants or the pass time with family over a meal, I could give a hoot about taking the time and energy to eat a meal. My wife is the opposite and we drive each other nucking futs over it. She constantly wants to eat what I want to in order to please me, or let her feel less guilty, who really knows...either way, this causes a ton of little chaos. I literally say I will eat anything and she thinks it's the most annoying thing in the world. One would think that it is a good thing, so one could eat WHATEVER they wanted without someone saying no I want something else.

Welcome to FC!

Welcome to FC @vtblues good to hear that you are able to drop that much morphine so quickly in exchange for a more natural remedy.

snackmaster

Anyone on here live in New Mexico?? Moved to Albuquerque not long ago and it'd be great to meet some fellow vapor enthusiasts in the area :cheers:

snackmaster,
Reactions: Radio

shogem

Hi everyone, I'm a 25 year old working in the California bay area. I am a MMJ patient using cannabis, especially high CBD varieties, for clinical anxiety and depression. I decided to look into vaporizing as a healthier, long term option of use. I have an insanely low tolerance (either that or I'm highly sensitive to the components in cannabis, whatever!), so I prefer to utilize dry herb. I'm only beginning this journey, but I have my eye on some nice portable pieces already. I have an AtmosRX Jr. to the chagrin of some here, but, eh! :p

Nice to meet everyone!

mystery3m

Hi everyone, I'm a 25 year old working in the California bay area. I am a MMJ patient using cannabis, especially high CBD varieties, for clinical anxiety and depression. I decided to look into vaporizing as a healthier, long term option of use. I have an insanely low tolerance (either that or I'm highly sensitive to the components in cannabis, whatever!), so I prefer to utilize dry herb. I'm only beginning this journey, but I have my eye on some nice portable pieces already. I have an AtmosRX Jr. to the chagrin of some here, but, eh! :p

Nice to meet everyone!

Nice to meet you. I used to live near SF in Daly City. Great area!!

ScrivGnar

Hey guys! Thought I'd do an introduction :) sooo

I'm 17 turning 18 in 2ish months. I've done a lot of research on weed and decided all the stuff I was told was all total BS and that it's actually not that bad for you.

A few months later I got my first vape (a pax, with an underdog on the way now) & just a few nights ago started my journey.

I love it. I literally can feel all the pain and stress from work just almost melt away. I'd say I use it medicinally but, really, it's fun too! I do like the pain relief though. I have a very mild form of scoliosis that doesn't affect me that much, just causes back pain from being on my feet at work too long.

It's probably weird I've never even tried smoking my herb. I tried smoking cigs a year or so back but I didn't see what was so great about it. I'm not sure I even want to try smoking my herb cause vaping is so fantastic!

BOBCAT

Its Just Temporary
Came to FC 3 years ago when reading up on the extreme Q which I purchased shortly after (love it).Came back recently to read up on the arizer solo and bought it also.I appreciate all the info here,you all are great.Some of you may know me by my avatar..Peace Bob

chillersnov8p

Hey everyone, been lurking the past year trying to find an upgrade for my mflb. Seems like every time i get close to a choice something new comes along. Finally gave myself a deadline and gave up on the idea of finding a vape that will never have issue. I've accepted that to be an early adopter you have to expect some warranty issues. That being said I've got an elevape on back order with VN.

Top Bottom