viciouselbow

I was thinking of creating a set-up where I wouldnt have to use the bags. Would silicon tubing from the Easy Valve to my PN WT work?

viciouselbow,

viciouselbow

yes, look for the ECTWA, also from planetvape

Cool, thank you. Did you mean the Extreme Q water tool attachment?

Edit: Sorry, I just saw the product that you meant. Sorry about that. How does the tubing fit over the Easy Valve?

Last edited:
viciouselbow,

jessikarabbit

Those who smoke together, stay together.
We love our volcano. We had a vapor brothers vape previously, and it would sometimes burn our product. The volcano was a little expensive, but it definitely paid for itself, not to mention our tax return helped. :tup: My dad enjoyed it so much that he went and bought himself one after trying ours out. It definitely gets me where I want to be at the end of a long night.

jessikarabbit,
Reactions: Tweek

max

Out to lunch
Edit-saw it is a vapor dome. Can buy them online.
The Vapor Dome came out years ago. Didn't create much of a stir. For $250 or so it allows you suck the same vapor you get from the bag, from a whip instead. For $80-100 less I can get a direct draw vape that can provide denser hits.

Are the solid valve volcanos with the all black bowl The first model? One of the units im looking at purchasing comes with it and I was hoping to get a guess on how old it is.

vapingvolkswagen,

lwien

Here's a few other pics of what's inside a Volcano:

2g25.jpg

bsgk.jpg

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
Here's a few other pics of what's inside a Volcano:

2g25.jpg

How old is this one? I like on the Plenty how they sealed the heater better so nothing should fall inside...I hope they integrate something similar on the Volcano. But...If it just needs an occasional blast of air...high class problems.

Vapetologist,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Fresh_Baked

I just got my Volcano about a month ago. A classic on Ebay for $200. I bought a solid valve kit for it and so far I love it. I still feel that sometimes I need to use my SSV still because the bags definitely get me stoned, but don't quite have that density of the whip vape. Bags are SOOOOO much easier to use with friends than the whip vape, or in my case the SSV. I'd always be holding the wand and moving it around and stirring it for everyone. Now I just fill a bag and let it float around among my friends.

I can even use the bags with my glass by just pressing the mouthpiece on to the downstem, which is great.

I looked online and was really surprised at the lack of custom bags that are made for this thing.

I'm sure there's a HUGE amount of people that would buy volcano bags with cool designs or whatever on them. I seriously doubt it's something difficult to make.

One company (I forget who) makes some. Their options were either guns, or girls, or at one point 'pot leaves'. I'm not even the classiest person but most of those would make me feel super douchey having.

Fresh_Baked,

Fresh_Baked

You can buy a reusable silent bag. Looks too much like a tennis racket sleeve for my taste.

http://silentvapor.com/

There is a thread around here about it, as well.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember reading about the bag and reading that it was not only a terrible bag but you also needed to buy special cleaner from them to clean it, so I'd rather just stick to plastic ones.

Fresh_Baked,

DopeyJ

Hey all. Anyone here know a source for an inexpensive herb chamber replacement for the solid valve system? I've lost mine and can't afford the $50 for the stock chamber.

DopeyJ,

Tweek

Hey all. Anyone here know a source for an inexpensive herb chamber replacement for the solid valve system? I've lost mine and can't afford the $50 for the stock chamber.

I think you might be SOL on that one. Probably best to save up the cash and get an original replacement part, or have a look around on ebay for a used or discounted set.

Tweek,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Tweek is correct.
The folks at S&B are very vigilant about after market products, and hire a team that scours the web 24/7 to seek out parts labled as "Volcano"
I got an after market Volcano Easy valve once...
It's cost was 20 dollars.
When I tried to replace it, the company informed me that they can no longer carry them, and that
because they got caught selling this part, they were permanently cut off from buying any parts from Stoerz and Bikel thereafter.
That after market valve worked but was never as good as the original, in that it had leaks.
The reason I sought to replace it was because it just crumbled apart one day.
I since have become dedicated to original valves.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I received my fake Volcano stuff.
I have seen this item before, years ago.
It looks very much like the Easy Valve from Volcano, except the screen is courser.
The bag mouthpiece comes with it, and it is a good duplicate of the Volcano mouthpiece, except it screws together, and the O-Ring is external making bag change easier.
The trouble with the Valve is that there are leaks around the chamber that allow some hot air to escape.
The valve also is not "quite" tight enough on the unit.
It does work though, and the leak will not be that noticeable to a casual user.
The gap that absolutely does not occur on a legitimate Volcano Valve is all the way around, between
the chamber and the housing.
While the gap is minimal, it does effect the seal in that we now depend on
the chambers inner lip alone for a seal.. and in the case of the legitimate part, any "spillover" of air is retained by the housing floor.. that continues from the basket's metal housing floor.
DSC02851.jpg

DSC02852.jpg

It works in a pinch.
I do not know yet if I will use the part or leave it new and pass it on at cost.
I am considering dedicating it to a concentrate pad and oil use.

Top Bottom