DOOM

I do not have any lung issues. However I worry about future problems from long term vaporizer use (throat, oral, lung cancer)

I love smoking and not a big fan of vaping. However I own a original volcano and recently purchased new valve set.

So my question is vaping at 9-10 just as bad as smokng?? I know 5-7 helps me converse my herb which i use for edibles. But I'm not happy with effects I get from 5-7 compared to smoking. Im trying my best to quit smoking but still unhappy with solo or volcano. I hear big things about
the Cloud or Sublimator and other small mini vaps like genie that are similar to combusting.

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
The volcano is also awesome for it's gigantic herb chamber. When I run out of fresh bud, I reground some of my avb and I fill the chamber with massive amounts of it, crank the thermometer at the maximum. That way I can get super thick clouds out of this weak material. The taste is bad but that's much better than having nothing to medicate with.

Last edited:

Captain Comply

Wellness over intoxication
;)My hydrator arived today 2 days from ording well impressed with the fast service. I am happy to share it works really well with the volcano Solid Valve. Ill post more after some more indepth testing.
Great encounter with Vapor warehouse, first class and easy.. This is my first experiance with diffusing and i am enjoying it. The hits seem much smoother than running it through my old glass bong. A heck more ergomonic on my neck as well. Be well and stay happy.

Captain Comply

nhUZqS1.jpg

Really pleased thus far my fellow FCers'. Nice and smooth and works easy with my solid valve cano. any questions? hold on must vape more.

westcountrygirl

Newbie question: I was very unhappy with Da Buddha and have been advised to buy a Volcano.

I see it's often been described as a great "party" vaporizer. But this would be for one solitary user. Is it suitable?

Many thanks!

Last edited:

Captain Comply

Good morning i have had the pleasure of trying pretty wide variety of vaporizers over the past six or seven years. When I first tried the volcano Digi I found to be an easy Vaporizer to use. At the time I felt it was the best choice for me. I have had the volcano for many years and have a lot of positive feedback to share. I do my medication only at home so having a larger home-based vaporizer made sense for me. This is not a portable travel unit FYI I will also share that the hits can become kind of harsh and if you have a respiratory problem as I do you will definitely want to hydrate your hits. It's a bit pricey as a first choice. But once I got mine I never looked back. You will find that a lot of people on this forum are not superduper big fans of the volcano. But I have in the past and will future recommend volcano as it is a solid piece of machinery and backed by an actual real company that the consumer can talk direct to. Spend some time here on this forum and I'm sure through other members you will find the right fit for you. As far as the Captain is concerned he recommends flying high on the volcano vaporizer good day and be safe!

lwien

....backed by an actual real company that the consumer can talk direct to.

That's implying that most vapes don't have "real" companies that you can talk to. Huh? :doh:

There are vape companies here where you can talk to the actual person that not only OWNS the company but did the original design and engineering of the vaporizer themselves.

While I agree with you that there are not a lot of Volcano zealots here, the reason for that is twofold. One, is that there are more people here who have owned multiple vapes, including the Volcano, than at any other site and as such, you are dealing with a VERY well educated bunch of "vaporists" who have been exposed to many other vaporizers and find that bag vapes, any bag vape, doesn't provide the type of vapor that they are looking for or that that have found other bag vapes that work just as well for less money. But secondly, and I think this may weigh in even heavier, are the outlandish statements that many who REALLY like the Volcano, use to justify their opinion.

Last edited:

max

Out to lunch
an actual real company
Yes, no other vape companies are "real". They have no phone numbers, email addresses, or mailing addresses. None of 'em post here either. :rolleyes:

We also found a forum shill here last year, trashing another company's pocket portable (of all things :hmm: ), posting from within Storz & Bickel headquarters. That was "actual real" too.

lwien

Roger D said:
"While it is a cool vape to own, it is not the best choice for a daily driver in my experience."

That was precisely the information I was looking for. Thanks so much.

But what is also true, WCG, is that for many, the Volcano IS an excellent choice as a daily driver.

What is also true is that there isn't any vape on the market that is the best choice as a daily driver for everyone.

max

Out to lunch
What is also true is that there isn't any vape on the market that is the best choice as a daily driver for everyone.
Yeah, it's all about finding the right model for your particular wants and needs, and if the 'cano fits, and you can afford it, it can be a good choice.

Unfortunately, there are still far too many people who think you need to buy a 'cano in order to get a good performing, reliable vape, and that hasn't been the case for years now.

Captain Comply

That's implying that most vapes don't have "real" companies that you can talk to. Huh? :doh:

There are vape companies here where you can talk to the actual person that not only OWNS the company but did the original design and engineering of the vaporizer themselves.

While I agree with you that there are not a lot of Volcano zealots here, the reason for that is twofold. One, is that there are more people here who have owned multiple vapes, including the Volcano, than at any other site and as such, you are dealing with a VERY well educated bunch of "vaporists" who have been exposed to many other vaporizers and find that bag vapes, any bag vape, doesn't provide the type of vapor that they are looking for or that that have found other bag vapes that work just as well for less money. But secondly, and I think this may weigh in even heavier, are the outlandish statements that many who REALLY like the Volcano, use to justify their opinion.

I was not implying the other companies didn't have a person or we're not real however I have had very good experience with dealing with stores in brickle direct.

I was only trying to offer my opinion on this forum. Evidently I am not educated enough to do so and I'm beginning to find this forum not as much fun as I thought it was going to be.

Not trying to trash anybody else whatsoever nor my implying that other companies are real. I was just simply offering my opinion that I like my volcano and that they were easy to work with and how I chose to use it simply trying to help a new member with my opinion. I guess I'm not highly educated enough to offer that here on the FC forum. I thought I really like it here but I'm starting to feel a little bummed out about it. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Modnote: Post edited to fix jumbled quote tags.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Comply

Just for the record I was not implying other companies are not real or have fake phone numbers. You're my trashing anyone else's company or service. I am not a mold for stores and vertical I'm simply a relatively new member here at FC. I was simply offering an opinion to help another new member who had an interest in the volcano. It obviously displeases many people here that I have tried Six or seven other vaporizers and I still enjoy using my volcano. I thought I was educated enough to offer an opinion and help here on this forum perhaps I was mistaken.

I hope everyone has a great day and feels as well as they can.

Wellness over Intoxication

westcountrygirl

Hey C
Just for the record I was not implying other companies are not real or have fake phone numbers. You're my trashing anyone else's company or service. I am not a mold for stores and vertical I'm simply a relatively new member here at FC. I was simply offering an opinion to help another new member who had an interest in the volcano. It obviously displeases many people here that I have tried Six or seven other vaporizers and I still enjoy using my volcano. I thought I was educated enough to offer an opinion and help here on this forum perhaps I was mistaken.

I hope everyone has a great day and feels as well as they can.

Wellness over Intoxication

Hey Captain, thanks for chiming in to help me out. I know lots of people who swear by the Volcano and it sounds like a great device. I've decided against it because of the price tag - it seems unnecessarily indulgent for a solitary user who wants to conserve their home-grown bud. ;) After a lot of really helpful answers on this (amazing!) forum, I've decided to go with a HerbalAire and will also be checking into a log vape.

You have a great day too.

And thanks to everyone for all their helpful advice!

max

Out to lunch
Captain Comply said:
It obviously displeases many people here that I have tried Six or seven other vaporizers and I still enjoy using my volcano.
The only thing that's obvious is that you'd like to think that. I've been here for many years and on other mj forums previous to this one. If what someone chooses to prefer in a vape bothered me I'd have gone nuts a long time ago. What bothered me was your sentence including "actual real company", as if it's the one and only worthy company out there. I'll always take exception to comments like that. It's simply inaccurate and misleading.

westcountrygirl said:
I've decided to go with a HerbalAire and will also be checking into a log vape.
Glad you got what you needed. :tup:

headdoctor

Good luck, westcountrygirl, and welcome to the forum. There is a terrific education to be had out here; take your time and enjoy the research. It can also be a bit addictive, so you may end up owning an HerbalAire, a log, AND a 'Cano.

I think it's important to keep in mind what max, lwien, and others have said: that there is no perfect vape for everyone, and there are many vapes that work beautifully, in their own way. I have owned and tried a number of vapes by now, and I continue to *love* my Volcano. It's not as efficient as others for solo use, but it's so easy and so reliable that I can't imagine depending on another this way. Also, although there are some good reasons to question the *value* of the Volcano, I think it's actually a fine value, though it is expensive.

I think I've said this out here before, but a lot of people on this forum are hobbyists in a cool way--they like units that take some finesse, take some work, can be modified, can be played with, take some tinkering. I'm frequently amazed at how inventive people are with their vapes. From this point of view, the Volcano is boring. It just works.

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
You can always check craigslist for a good deal on a cano. I prefer it over the herbalaire. Picked mine up for $200 dollars used on craigslist. Still bust it out once in awhile,

ChrisVapor

Vape Advocate since 2007
Retailer
We also found a forum shill here last year, trashing another company's pocket portable (of all things :hmm: ), posting from within Storz & Bickel headquarters. That was "actual real" too.

Wow. That's terrible.
And I can only assume that still goes on at other less-moderated forums?

Is there any documentation of this? I'd love to read it.

ChrisVapor,

darkrom

Great Scott!
nhUZqS1.jpg

Really pleased thus far my fellow FCers'. Nice and smooth and works easy with my solid valve cano. any questions? hold on must vape more.

Can you explain this setup? I've got a solid valve classic coming this week. I'd love to have the option to add water filtration. I'm a bit nervous as I've only used easy valves before. Hopefully making the bags with solid valve will be self explanatory. I'm getting a brand new box of bags with it.

darkrom,

Captain Comply

Can you explain this setup? I've got a solid valve classic coming this week. I'd love to have the option to add water filtration. I'm a bit nervous as I've only used easy valves before. Hopefully making the bags with solid valve will be self explanatory. I'm getting a brand new box of bags with it.
Thanks for liking my picture Darkroom. I myself only have experience with the solid valve but I can report that I absolutely love it. I find it very easy to change bags and do so once a week. The solid valve works with like a sports bottle action by pressing in the tip you can inhale vapor. It just so happens that the bent glass adapter that came with the vapor brothers mini hydrator fit perfectly into the inhale hole on my solid valve. It takes 2 hands but I love it. The hydrator is indispensable for vaping at higher temps. I hope I answered your question correctly. Have fun! And be well!

Captain Comply,
Reactions: darkrom
Top Bottom