Discontinued Versa Infinity - The Glass Vaporizer

Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

LaFouine

I anderstand what appened here. For sure everything wasn't clear.
It seems some past actions of this team on FC were forbidden.

But for now, on THIS thread, we can't denied the work that have been done by Versa Team.
We have seen real good work to make the product like we suggest.
When I see the Concentrate Bowl, I think Versa & FC members have done really good job.

So, I'll be one of these how will stand for my beta MKII, and will keep this thread active for reviews.

darkrom

Great Scott!
LukeSkywalkerNooooo-s638x356-97840.jpg

I never even got the email you guys all got. I don't know what to do now. I really wish FC would give them like a WEEK before a ban just to get this all settled. Think of it as doing a favor to the users and beta group more than a favor to the manufacturer. I humbly ask you to let them come here and explain themselves and tell us where to go from here, THEN ban them if you want. I think thats a fair request.

biohacker

Dude, they lied right to us saying that they aren't related to the magicwand (ya right!) and screwed alot of customers in the past by disappearing and ignoring. It doesn't mean that they will do it again, but some of us are not taking any chances based on past performance/promises.

Emails are still not going through using CS1 address. I'm starting a paypal dispute as well.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Thanks to @GSH and @canj00digit7 for the supporting evidence. I hope this puts to rest any doubts.

I think everyone should keep in mind that this is not about Versa trying to take your money without delivering something. We have no reason to believe that they will not produce a product, and it might even live up to the hype. They are banned for making a duplicate account and lying about who they are. We have no evidence that they engaged in astroturfing this time around, so perhaps they did learn something from the previous experience.

I recommend that people review the old threads and then decide how to proceed. It is possible that Versa will not abandon their customers if things start to go wrong, but past history raises serious doubts. If Versa really wants to show that things have changed, I think they should acknowledge their past and work a deal with anyone that they left hanging with the MagickWand/Incognito. That would restore some credibility, although personally I would still not do business with them.

LukeSkywalkerNooooo-s638x356-97840.jpg

I never even got the email you guys all got. I don't know what to do now. I really wish FC would give them like a WEEK before a ban just to get this all settled. Think of it as doing a favor to the users and beta group more than a favor to the manufacturer. I humbly ask you to let them come here and explain themselves and tell us where to go from here, THEN ban them if you want. I think thats a fair request.

We discussed how to go about making the announcement. We concluded—and the subsequent record supports this—that there was no benefit in informing the members without making the ban. Versa immediately went into full denial as expected. They have adequate opportunities to explain themselves and you have already seen their response.

max

Out to lunch
They are targeting our accessory similarities as grounds for marking a target
on our head. They are also being very sexist and demeaning toward women
not being intelligent which really hurts my feelings.
Not true. It's all about the requirements of membership here and the same rules that each and every person that posts has to follow. As for "being very sexist and demeaning toward women", there's zero evidence of that anywhere in the history of FC, and in fact we've added two females to the mod staff, neither of whom would still be participating as staff if we were sexist.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Not true. It's all about the requirements of membership here and the same rules that each and every person that posts has to follow. As for "being very sexist and demeaning toward women", there's zero evidence of that anywhere in the history of FC, and in fact we've added two females to the mod staff, neither of whom would still be participating as staff if we were sexist.

The sexism here was not from FC staff:

Did you guys seriously believe the big titted girl in the vids was really the person replying to your threads? lol

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
If there is a problem and from what I understand you all PAID for your beta's why do you all brand there logo and give them free advertisement for a vape that you don't know if it will come out or if it will work. I am always confused by this on FC. I am also confused about people who back companies, and I own some of the vapes I am speaking about, that people complain about cs then say well they will take care of you but it may take a while cause they are coming out with new products ever few months. I am always perplexed. I wouldn't even recommend my favorite vape cause I don't think the company is about vapes or safety but about money. It seems like we have the same situation here.

If a company would want real beta testers then they would get people who are well known, anal about keeping data and receptive to pros and cons and have the time to change it. As much as I personally don't like the ascent they seem to have done at least part of what I said above. I just don't agree with all there choices of beta testers but that is a personal opinion.

Some on here just want free vapes and don't do the work that they should to help the community. For the record I have gotten no free vapes as when I am offered them even the versa I make the statement I will be honest and they run. That shows me I don't want there vape anyhow as they are afraid of honesty.

I am sorry this happened to all of you and I hope you all still get the vape you paid to be a "beta" tester that you paid for at least most of you. Just keep in mind it isn't a beta at all just like the other glass vape that just came out wasn't.

Please, especially well known members, stop branding logos of vapes that aren't even out as it gives new members the wrong impression. If I read the well known members sigs I would think that some vapes are the best thing since sliced bread and the truth is the opposite in a lot of cases.

lwien

Nah I want to try the vape and am going to wait as long as it ships soonish. I still think this vape is going to be awesome despite the shenanigans.

My concern would be that if they will lie about who they are, how can you trust anything that they say in regards to their vaporizer. When they say that it is made from healthy materials, how can you trust that?

darkrom

Great Scott!
What email address are you guys contacting them at? I've gotten NO email from them, and their forum is 100% inactive.

I paid via paypal Jan 1st. How long do I have to open a dispute if I choose to go that route? I'd rather contact them first and ask WTF.

I may have missed it, but what was the proof given that caused the ban? Similarities in post style is the only thing I saw. I went to look for magick wand videos, and suddenly they are all private. I just feel like I missed something, not questioning the mods decisions or anything like that. Just trying to be better informed as a paying customer. Are they suspected of being the same company based on something, or was it proven?

darkrom

Great Scott!
So I have until next saturday to make up my mind. My biggest fear is that IF they are the same company they left a lot of people hanging. So if a part dies will I actually get a replacement?

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
/quote]

I just feel like I missed something, not questioning the mods decisions or anything like that. Just trying to be better informed as a paying customer. Are they suspected of being the same company based on something, or was it proven?

Chris Taylor's name and address are on the beta invoices and business registration documents. That's the main piece of hard proof. There is a lot more circumstantial evidence, from similarities to post cadence, business models, not to mention his well known affinity for glass.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Chris Taylor's name and address are on the beta invoices and business registration documents. That's the main piece of hard proof. There is a lot more circumstantial evidence, from similarities to post cadence, business models, not to mention his well known affinity for glass.

Who is Chris Taylor? That is one name I saw but missed the connection. Is he the owner of magic wand?

And the MagickWand and bowl look eerily similar.

May be true but isn't PROOF. This Chris Taylor thing may be actual

darkrom,
Reactions: Madcap79

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Who is Chris Taylor? That is one name I saw but missed the connection. Is he the owner of magic wand?

May be true but isn't PROOF. This Chris Taylor thing may be actual
That's why I asked for honesty in my email. If they continue to deny any connection I'm afraid I'll have to pull the plug. Here is one video where you can kind of see the vape.

darkrom

Great Scott!
Yes, he was the desginer and owner of TaylorEverything, which was the company behind the magickwand and incognito vapes.

Well then I'm going to need a pretty convincing email to get me to avoid canceling my order. If 2x before they left customers in the dust that is unacceptable :(

darkrom,

darkrom

Great Scott!
So are you guys just requesting refunds, or opening a dispute in paypal?

What would your dispute reason be in paypal?

darkrom,
Reactions: grokit

thesoloman

DAMN, i really wanted this vaporizer, if only they lived up to what they were saying. I felt the ascent fiasco all along, atleast that has kept me away:p and for that im thankful:p
I was seriously debating swooping this, im very relived of my new found wait and see the product out philosophy.

anyways i feel sorry for you fuckers, if we decide to form a angry lynch mob, ill be right there with ya'll though
:horse::horse::horse::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::horse::horse::horse::horse::goon::goon::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon::goon:

Top Bottom