Leiana

Manufacturer
On the heaters:
  • G1: ceramic heater for flowers only
  • MKII: halogen heater and is for dabbing as well as flowers
Is this correct?
Q&A
G1
You get concentrates mode on the G1 as well, its just not going to have as much innovation in the control unit as the finalized MK II.

MKII
MK II will have the upgrade option for halogen but its not included as far as I know. When you have the halogen heater you will also have a ceramic one in the package. The reason for this is because if the halogen heater dies one day for one of many reasons, we dont want you to go without your infinity while you wait for the replacement. The ceramic is good ole battle tested and will be there for you when you need it. Light bulbs die, especially if you run it at 500W.

Control is King
I agree with you @Globbs , the control of the heater is critical for the price difference & even then, we so far have no plans in crossing over 250. We structured the company to have low overhead so we dont need high prices to survive.

Whats the color cost difference??
The price difference in the coloring cost to us is about $5 per unit.

The choice is yours....
@TheDudeNextDoor
Yep, you hit it right on the head.
You have a waterpipe. You want clouds, FAT clouds but you wonder... "do I need a BMW M5 when a Honda Civic works too?" Its up to you how you want your trip from A to B to look like. Either way you get clouds and you get what you want.

I appreciate your answers, its helping me formulate how the products should take shape. Looks like colored glass is all the rage with you all nowadays. I will try my best to obtain the material for coloring all the units as fast as possible.

Last edited:
If $5 (or even $10 to account for markup) is the only price difference between the integrated and the baked, that seems a no-brainer for the MKII at least.

BTW, who the hell are the four people who voted "no" on this poll? What on earth is there not to like at this point in the game?

vorrange

Vapor.wise
In that case, integrated color. I would keep the frosted as well in the MKII, if at all possible. (Not for me, i like all three so none are deal breakers)

Too many colours is a bad business move though, refer to "paradox of choice" by barry schwartz to why i say this.

One other thing, will you provide bowls with a 14mm lower joint or just 18mm?

vorrange,
Reactions: Leiana

Leiana

Manufacturer
In that case, integrated color. I would keep the frosted as well in the MKII, if at all possible. (Not for me, i like all three so none are deal breakers)

Too many colours is a bad business move though, refer to "paradox of choice" by barry schwartz to why i say this.

One other thing, will you provide bowls with a 14mm lower joint or just 18mm?

I agree. too many options make dilution possible. We have 14mm Bowls as well. it also functions as a reducer if you have 14mm water pipes.

Last edited:

lwien

I haven't been reading this thread at all until just now, but since I just did, I feel compelled to make the following comment.

To the mods. I suggest that anytime ANY manufacturer contacts you in an effort to present a new product to the FC community, that it should be mandatory that they read this thread and take note of how it SHOULD be done.

Leiana...............well done. If your product operates as well as you have operated here, you WILL have a winner on your hands. Of that, I have no doubt. :tup:

Breathemetal

So uh, might be a dumb question but are these available yet or still being tested?

I looked at the website but didnt see anywhere to view products/accessories/prices

Breathemetal,
Reactions: Leiana

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I agree. too many options make dilution possible.
I agree with a yes and a no ...a beautiful frosted multicolored glow wand as an exclusive offering on a limited or custom order basis will add an aspect of desirability that some will appreciate and wish to buy into, IMO. This select buyer dynamic can give a respectable lift in status and regard to a product line. Versa, I believe has thus far shown itself in a high-end sophisticated light that tastefully presents it's array of product. Limited Ed./custom choice seems a beautiful add-on fit, again IMO. Fittingly also, it is typically the more knowledgeable discerning vapist who will look with a serious eye to Versa Infinity and the line, and appreciate the more exclusive high-end choices given. The performance is right up there with the best at nearly three times the price, with sophisticated options, quality, and classy looks to boot. Dilution of product and profit I feel is not to be feared here. Fortified is what I see.
An added thought to the design of a multicolored frosted Infinity wand would be to incorporate internal lighting so that the Infinity can double as a soft-lighted art piece that lends a special ambiance to a room, without giving away it's true identity.:2c::peace:

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Leiana,

It appears i missed the passage where there's mention of the Versa Ion. Well, i was just a bit curious about it...

:peace:

Egzoset,

Leiana

Manufacturer
Salutations Leiana,

It appears i missed the passage where there's mention of the Versa Ion. Well, i was just a bit curious about it...

The Versa Ion is an induction heating vaporizer that uses a proprietary heating chamber that can be used with oils and herb. The heating system (its not an element) is the invention that started Versa Heating Technology. We have a release strategy that involves the Infinity MKII & the G1 gaining a firm reputation in the market of vaporizers. With its merits, we can leverage releasing such a highly technical vaporizer. The tech behind the Ion is green heating tech we built for residential and commercial heating applications (Green tech start-ups (usually) = Bay area California). We will share when the time is right. Stay tuned for that one.

@Snappo
Yes I agree with you. We should team up with a local creative glass artist to have them make Infinity MKII bodies. Sounds like it might be a good idea if people like the vaporizer enough to pay for a custom version. Its expensive to do glass art though and might make the vape cost upwards to $350 per unit.

@lwien
I think I should say thank you. We have tried hard to make sure this thread is exactly how FC wants it to be. I am sure in the end we will owe FC and its community a great debt for how instrumental it was in the creation & success of our units.

Last edited:

gvape

The more and more I read about the vape the more excited I get. Leiana is doing an amazing job of keeping us updating with the vape. I just cant wait to be on the other side and reviewing it instead of watching the review.

gvape,
Reactions: Madcap79

Breathemetal

The more and more I read about the vape the more excited I get. Leiana is doing an amazing job of keeping us updating with the vape. I just cant wait to be on the other side and reviewing it instead of watching the review.

That is why I am following, because of her attitude and helpful nature here!
I have no concentrates, nor do i have access to them...so those parts dont really interest me...but the G1 can do flowers and i really like that...

lwien

@lwien
I think I should say that you. We have tried hard to make sure this thread is exactly how FC wants it to be. I am sure in the end we will owe FC and its community a great debt for how instrumental is was in the creation & success of our units.

Well said.

But yeah, it's kind of win-win for all of us. That's the way it should be. Anyway, just got into this thread so............welcome.

biohacker

We have tried hard to make sure this thread is exactly how FC wants it to be. I am sure in the end we will owe FC and its community a great debt for how instrumental it was in the creation & success of our units.

Well, I am hoping that in the end this product will prove itself and we will be the ones owing YOU for such an amazingly engineered vaporizer. But, if you still feel that way please feel free to give FC members a discount code for our input ;-)

That is why I am following, because of her attitude and helpful nature here!
I have no concentrates, nor do i have access to them...so those parts dont really interest me...but the G1 can do flowers and i really like that...

The G1 can do flowers AND concentrates which is why it's such a spectacular value at $119 (hopefully).

Thanks for the continued updates Leiana....looking good!

GR

I hope you are right, but I think we are getting a little bit ahead of ourselves here. No one has even tried this thing yet.

+1.

I have many vapes in my arsenal that have found a niche purpose in my life and do that job very well. Even a well performing vape takes some time to find the problems with it and the yearly cost of operating it. How easy/hard is it to keep clean, how many disposable parts and/or breakable parts will heavy use for a year turn up.

To be honest every portable and plug in vape I have ever liked enough to use often costs more per year then a $500 glass piece, a $100 nail, a $45 vector torch, and a case of vector tane, if you don't break the glass you get bonus time that costs nothing (well maybe another nail and more tane). When I want a nail hit is 1min or less away from walking up to the glass cabinet, grab glass, torch, pre loaded dabber, heat 9mm nail for 15sec, wait 3-5sec, hit, repeat many times, put away everything, easy and tasty.

Ahh, but I like change very much. I get bored with the same old routine and like methods to change it up. The hookah set up will most likely get me vaping at least some flower again and make it convenient for guests as well. If it can do oils with flavor and clouds like the video it will be on and out from the second the kids go to be until I go to bed.

So upon arrival of my beta unit and for the next year, if I love it, I will find out what a heavy user can find with this vape and just how much it costs to run all year with many hands on it.

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Leiana,

The Versa Ion is an induction heating vaporizer... Stay tuned...

Although i understand it's not ready for discussion i was hoping the Versa Ion project wouldn't depend on a custom-built Induction Heater made available through the manufacturer only.

Have you considered the option to simply rely on a customer's own IH plate instead? Mine only cost a hundred bucks at Sears years ago and it has plenty of power, in the Kilo-Watt range actually... So, all an induction vaporizer would really require is a metal disk the size of a CD-ROM (for detection) which is inserted inside a glass heat-exchanger topped by a GonG joint i guess.

GR

I need to be fed, I am starving for a video, more info, pics, really anything to pass the time until this unit is in my hands! LOL.

Top Bottom