• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Venus Vaporizer

natural farmer

Hello friends….

Wan't a (90%) glass air path ?

Very cool idea Goreman! Have you noticed real differences in taste? You can just put another glass straight tube instead of the elbow right? The vapor should also swirl differently with the elbow in, doesn't it?

natural farmer,

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Hello NF ,

There is a real difference in freshness with the elbow ,if only taste is concerned you can put a glass tube but it will need to be really short to fit under the screen …..elbow includes filtration …..and with glass tubing, no more wood taste .

Grange Goreman,

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
Ah, of course. Duh :D I'm interested in how much it slows down the "clog rate" of the screen inside the vape.

Lemon Curry?,

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Clogging isn't afraid me so much since I looked inside ….. and noted there was nothing at all despite the fact I used it intensively …..Taste and comfort are the real improvements

Grange Goreman,
Reactions: Egzoset

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Wow man ……after testing I can now say this bad boy is able to vape perfectly buds without grinding…..

:love:

Grange Goreman,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Grange,

Wow man...

So, it's been about a week, maybe 10 days? You tell me, i'm not sure i can recall precisely... Anyway, no doubt it's not the same now than it was during your very 1st day, hence it's that distance specifically i'd be willing to put some focus on! I mean, what would the Grange of today want to tell the old Grange dating back to day one? Some things must have remained relatively unchanged, but maybe not everything: after a good week of experimentation, for the greater good (...), is it possible to gain some distant perspective? Already?... So far reading you i'd say it's not going to be a bad one, in any case!

:peace:

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
My advice is still the same (maybe better now),I think this device is exactly what I was looking for : really quick ,really tasty, really efficient ,really beautiful, really fun, really versatile,BUT………………

really unknown ……..I don't understand why there isn't US owners here :shrug:…..considering its performances I suppose this device could be a very good friend for a glass lover.

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Hello VV lovers !!

As I said I'm still in love with this thing ! so today ….I offered a new jewel to my favorite baby (and an anti slip pad):

87wm.jpg

halogenic powA:

8uyv.JPG

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
So is that standard 'mason jar' threading on the glass? If so, that's pretty cool... Most blenders also use the same threading, if you want to put a big container on it.

nopartofme,

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
I now have a lot of different jars (size and shape) ……most of them come from my drugstore and not from the manufacturer (the last one was olive sauce)…..each one gives a different vape experience ….

Grange Goreman,
Reactions: nopartofme

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
^SO did the olive sauce jar vape taste like olive sauce? :D

The whip is getting pretty gunky inside, wonder how should I clean it? Boiling in water?

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Salutations Egzo,

I suppose its shape is one of the reasons …..

the first time I saw it my first impression was "one more cheap conduction bullsh..!" you need to know more about it to discover its potential which is enormous …..

I really think most people mix up the VV with things like this for example

metal-vaporizer-the-bulb.jpg

or this one which is really cute :doh:

USA_Vaporizer_VP200_m_s.jpg

Hello Lemon Curry?

I think the best solution is ISO but I don't think it will clear it as new …..

Last edited:
Grange Goreman,
Reactions: Egzoset

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
I've looked all over for isopropanol before, the stuff's really hard to get over here for some reason :/.

Guess I'll give the boiling a whack at some point.

Lemon Curry?,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
You can find alcool for technical use only, it's a mix between alcool butylique, isopropylique and ethylique, it works but it let a taste, so i use just ethanol and it works nice and don't let any taste.

PPN,

Egzoset

Banned
Hi there!

I really think most people mix up the VV with things like this...

Yes, it seems to me your explanation may have some truth to it, which would mean the Venus is probably better advertized using videos... Good point, i can imagine it all too well!!

I wish this vaporizer could get hot enough to heat up a Vaponic, what do you think?

Egzoset,

Egzoset

Banned
...I can try with a Vapo2...

Hummm... Unless i'm mistaking the Vaponic measures 1.2 cm (dia.) while the Vapo2 is 5, which means your bulb won't even fit inside the Venus heater cavity! It may seem like a fun experiment anyway but i don't think it going to be successful - good luck with that in any case...

By the way, it may help to know the wattage of a Solwe LoxLux lamp:

Oh! 50 Watts over 7 receptacles...

The Aromed uses 50 Watts too, what about a Venus? Maybe it's not too far after all!

Last edited:
Egzoset,
Reactions: axakal

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Go on LC !! show her who the boss is…..

Nebula ? who is it from ?(edit Paradise S )

Louloute @Egzoset

I already wondered the power of this thing but using it made me forgetting about research …..:D

Last edited:
Grange Goreman,
Top Bottom