Venus Vaporizer

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
The Venus' battery charger cable broke, even though I've been careful with how I handle it. Sent Ville an e-mail, asked if the charger is covered by the warranty.

edit: Whoops, false alarm. I guess the cable just wasn't in a charging mood earlier.

Last edited:
Lemon Curry?,

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
:brow: :razz: :party:

Hello all.....

It asked many efforts from the manufacturer......but: I GOT IT!

I can now confirm:
-it's a pure hand crafted beauty :love:....well finished ,looks very solid ,glass can fits perfectly.

-warms up very quickly

- easy to use and load

-bowl size is something like .2g maybe a bit more with packing

-the device is tiny but not small enough to be called "portable" IMO. I prefer call this transportable but it's really smaller than the EQ for example .

I need to work more to give you a more complete opinion concerning his use but after my first run I can tell you a few things:

the taste ..... IMHO simply amazing !! the only one I can compare to is my EQ ...... despite a light wood taste which would probably disappear quick ,it's a first kick in EQ's ass......:haw:

the second one is vapors thickness or more precisely the time needed to get it .....WTF you get it instantly !! :o halogen powa ....:cool:

as I said the vapor is thick but also very smooth...... thanks to the glass top .....:tup:

seeing vapor produced dancing in the glass is perfectly addictive .:drool:

no restricted airflow

ABV was perfect .

I'm not sur it will interest you but : .........it medicates strong , really strong....:freak:

now it s time for pictures ........

pgsu.jpg

v9ey.jpg

96r3.jpg

GO BABY GO !

ejf4.jpg

I think it's a keeper ......

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Grange Goreman,

...GOT IT!

Congratulations, finally the stress caused by delivery issues belongs to the past now! :tup:

I need to work more... ... ...thickness... ...WTF... ...thick but also very smooth...

That's some particularily good news if it means this vaporizer can deliver suitable cannabic vapor in good time while the herb's moisture is still being released. You're description makes it sound real pleasant, may you find the necessary time & energy for more work to come!!

:clap:

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Wow! She is a beauty! You are one lucky fella Goreman... :nod:

Definitely on my wish list!

Hello NF ,

You can go for it , this little thing isn't joking !!!

That's some particularily good news if it means this vaporizer can deliver suitable cannabic vapor in good time while the herb's moisture is still being released. You're description makes it sound real pleasant, may you find the necessary time & energy for more work to come!!

Hello Bro,

Be sure I train hard !! (in the name of Science :nod:)

a few bowls later ,I confirm what I've said and ad :

very good productivity: it seems as never stop producing (knob at something like 30%) :tup:

no need to stir or shake

it's very pleasant to move from a room to another with an unplugged but working vape ....

I'll try with a small load.

natural farmer

I am sure I'll go for it if money drop from the sky! :p I don't do well with them for the last 3+ years... :D
How much was it again?

Very positive that it doesn't need stirring! Does it keep up if you draw hard or vapor production diminishes?

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
You need to draw really really hard to diminish production.....I'll do more tests about this ,but you can be sure there's no need to draw slow with this vape to get clouds .

It's 229 Eu....fully justified price considering global aspect and performances IMO

Last edited:

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
After testing :science:

I needed to draw the harder I could to stop the vapor flow and completely clear the glass......

and the little big boy began producing again as soon as i stopped .....:worms::goon:

GG

Grange Goreman,
Reactions: Egzoset

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
You gotta be careful with those strong inhales, I've had a few times the bowl top fell off and bud went flying inside the vape :D.

Agreed on portability - a desktop unit at heart, but the the fact that it can go 25-30 minutes by battery power alone is extremely handy in many situations.

Also, I find that you don't have to hit the boost button for every hit. Just every other will do, and even then the first 1-2 seconds of the draw is plenty to bring some more thickness to the vapor. Of course, the inside LED only lights up when the boost button is pressed, so if you want to see the vapor dance... Boost on! :D

Last edited:

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Agreed on portability - a desktop unit at heart, but the the fact that it can go 25-30 minutes by battery power alone is extremely handy in many situations.

Also, I find that you don't have to hit the boost button for every hit. Just every other will do, and even then the first 1-2 seconds of the draw is plenty to bring some more thickness to the vapor. Of course, the inside LED only lights up when the boost button is pressed, so if you want to see the vapor dance... Boost on! :D

That's it ! "portable desktop unit "

Concerning the boost button you are right but dancing vapes are so beautiful .....:D

Very nice looking unit! :tup: Anyone in North America have one of these yet? Or is it just these lucky European guys? :D

It is ! doesn't seem to have Venus american customers here .....but I hope for them they will discover it soon .....

Grange Goreman,
Reactions: Tweek

Lemon Curry?

Have Bud, Will Travel
Speaking of 50% power, that's the level I find myself using most of the time since boosting already gives you 100%. When the vapor starts to thin out noticeably, I crank it up to about 70% to get the last bits of cannabinoids :).

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Speaking of 50% power, that's the level I find myself using most of the time since boosting already gives you 100%. When the vapor starts to thin out noticeably, I crank it up to about 70% to get the last bits of cannabinoids :).

I generally prefer beginning lower because of some really productive strains whose can surprise a little bit.....:freak:

Grange Goreman,

Grange Goreman

Wood lover
Here is the little one .....better portability and thicker draws but also reduces the session ...maybe a little overcooking ?..I need to try on a lower temperature .....:science:

baun.jpg

The woman on the left couldn't believe the tiny device she saw.....but it wasn't a fake !!! :D

gw1g.jpg

close up on the working chamber (no boost) you can also see the led on the top .

k84b.JPG

Top Bottom