VaporReviewBlog's Underdog Giveaway Holiday Picture Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
^^^^ I want to know what the PS part says.
I changed my mind after writing it, and since I was down to my last paper plate, I just decided to block it out in the picture with the HI. But since you asked....

W5tiXZn.jpg

:razz:

:peace:

dorkus_molorkus

ok here we go FC!
comin at cha live from the future.

A VERY MERRY HEY ZEUS TO YOU ALL!

As you can see from the pic, I am having the Paul Walker breakfast of champions for christmas morning.

Quality scotch & nitros injected vapor bongs!
FUCK YEAH!:rockon:

2ec3z3l.jpg

121g8br.jpg

Now for Irish liquor milkshakes, oil dabs & pancakes.

oh, the bit thats blocked out only says, 'curiously awesome dude'.
what else could it possibly say?:D

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
oh, the bit thats blocked out only says, 'curiously awesome dude'.
what else could it possibly say?:D

:rolleyes: I see the "cu....." but your handwriting must be pretty damn tiny to all be hidden by that tree....

"Cu" in portuguese means 'asshole' so maybe you're testing my language skills?

You wouldn't dare call me a "cumbuster" would you? :goon:

I can't think of any other words that start with "cu"......

Wait....No you didn't.....you dirty SOB......:cuss:

:peace:

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Well the day has arrived for my submission. I am not very festive so it is just me. I did my first video so that has gotta count for something.
View My Video
Of course the star needs her 15 minutes of fame...........solo and INH in vid and solo in pics.
ADlXkNN.jpg

MP3LSCb.jpg

BrDTGq4.jpg

BsFkjkV.jpg

Yes I do tricks
YsKa5u5.jpg

uzhAph9.jpg

I would like to thank the academy for allowing me to star in my own show:D
Awesome dreammer I knew you had it in you!!!!!!
Great video by the way, love it!!!!!
Merry Xmas !!!

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Best I could do as I'm working over the holidays :°° Thanks for the opportunity FC! :)

mflbxmas2.jpg

@hokaku, I like your entry, but unfortunately it is ineligible. I apologize, but it is stated in the rules that eligible entrants must have at least 10 posts prior to the start of this contest. You have been a member long enough, but only have 4 posts.

Thank you for your entry, but the rules can not be bent as I have already had to tell other members that they were also ineligible. I truly am sorry.

With more posts you will be eligible for our next contest and for the next personal contest that I am holding. I encourage you to post more in the forums and become a voice here on FC.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@hokaku it doesn't matter if you are eligible we like it and that is all that matters. Welcome to the forum.

@mmenzie I am WAITING for you entry mister. I am getting very impatient. Remember the winner is just by random draw so you don't have to do fancy like I did. I was just goofing around and having fun. It is really fun to have my caregiver play in my silly games. You should only know some of the silly stuff we have done. Remember I am always in the state of confusion and silliness.

Ratm22

Cloud Transcender
I must enter said contest with this offering:

I wanted to set some Christmas trees on fire in protest but thought that to be an extreme horrific act of combustion.

Instead I stole some branch cuttings off grandmas Christmas tree, could have cut a dick pattern in the back and she would have never noticed.

Made some soy candles off the stolen branches and gave them back to the family as gifts.

What temperature do you think this bud should be vaped at?

NSETtNs.jpg

Piney and sweet.

clouded vision

it was my first vape only bong, I put an o-ring around my stock solo stem and got a soft glass downstem that would fit the solo stem. Worked well for me for months until I caught VAS/GAS..

I actually bought/drank it years ago, well before I quit combustion & drinking but for some reason I never drilled it out. it must have been fate, that first vape bong rip is when I truly fell in love with vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom