• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VaporReviewBlog's Underdog Giveaway Holiday Picture Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Happy Holidays FC.

Recently, the team at Vapor Review Blog contacted me about the possibility of joining them to help out in the area of concentrates. After meeting some of the guys (@King & @S1N3), and getting along splendidly, I am proud to announce that I am now officially a part of the Vapor Review Blog.

We're excited to announce that the Vapor Review Blog team and the fine folks at Underdog (@underdog & @underdogette) are getting together, once again, to give the members of FC an opportunity to win themselves an Underdog Log Vaporizer with some excellent accessories.

@underdog has stated the following about the accessories:

Yeah I was thinking I'd add in a set of 6 glass stems (3 direct draw, 3 14mm GonG) for the winner of the contest. Contact me after the contest ends I'll drop ship them directly to them.
So the stems you will be receiving will be coming directly from the maker!

If you haven't had a chance to experience a log vape read about what @King has to say in our review.

image-2124.jpg

Here is a Second Image for Scale

Smaller than I thought too!!

To be eligible to join and win this contest there are some rules that must be adhered to:
  • This contest will run from December 3rd at 12:00am EST- December 31st at 12:00am EST.
  • This contest is for the FC community, so you must be a member for at least 10 days prior to the starting date of the contest.
  • This contest is for contributing members of FC, so you must have at least 10 posts prior to the starting date of the contest.
  • Eligible members are allowed 1 entry. We want to keep this as fair as possible, so 1 entry per member seems most reasonable for the method in which we will choose a winner.
  • This contest is open to all eligible members that live in an area where it is legal to own and receive a vaporizer. For members living in the Con US, shipping will be free. For members that live outside of the Con US, shipping must be paid for by you. We will use the shipping method of your choosing since you will be paying.
  • The winner of this contest will be decided by random. Entrants will be represented by a random number and then the winner's number will be chosen by a random number generator.

So, now to the fun stuff. To enter, all you have to do is take a picture of one of your current vaporizers or one of your glass pieces with a short message of holiday cheer and your username written on a small piece of paper. The kicker is that you've got to give your picture a holiday theme.

Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Festivus, whatever. Whether you believe in Santa, Hannukah Harry, Belsnickel, Krampus, Zwarte Piet, or The Grinch, get in on the fun. Don't have decorations? Make some! We're talking about an Underdog here! Make it festive, make it fun, and make it creative!

Here are some examples.
image-199.jpg

image-200.jpg

So, get those entries in FCers! Someone is going to have a Vappy New Year!

A big shout out and thank you to the Underdog team for creating such an awesome vaporizer for us to gift for the Holidaze. @underdog and @underdogette, we all wish you the happiest of holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:

King

Accessory Maker
That's for putting this contest together @Deadshort480 and thank you for making this possible @underdog & @underdogette.

While most of the action is behind the scenes, we spend months coordinating to bring these contests to the FC community and couldn't have done in without the trust and generosity that the UD team have shown from day one.

GeekyGodiva

Happy Hairy Herbal Faerie
a52f980e-20d2-4879-9a82-35da89b99b30_zps2917835b.jpg

All my vaporizers are so tiny. I figured one DL was enough for the picture, so I decorated him and his brother Da Vinci, and my handy dandy Festivus Pole and decided to Air my Grievances (I know there's a spelling error, but I was a little rushed) for the year. Next come the feats of strength!

Because it's "A Festivus for the rest of us!" I figured if there was a god for Festivus, it would be the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May we all be blessed by his noodly appendages.

I cannot wait to see what everyone does. Go with the Underdog; FUCK Combustion!

Last edited:

darkrom

Great Scott!

All my vaporizers are so tiny. I figured one DL was enough for the picture, so I decorated him and his brother Da Vinci, and my handy dandy Festivus Pole and decided to Air my Grievances (I know there's a spelling error, but I was a little rushed) for the year. Next come the feats of strength!

Because it's "A Festivus for the rest of us!" I figured if there was a god for Festivus, it would be the Flying Spaghetti Monster. May we all be blessed by his noodly appendages.

I want you to win just so you can try the underdog and finally say fuck combustion. Unlike the vapes you have listed this thing will make it EASY :)

GeekyGodiva

Happy Hairy Herbal Faerie
I want you to win just so you can try the underdog and finally say fuck combustion. Unlike the vapes you have listed this thing will make it EASY :)
I definitely would love a tabletop vaporizer to be my daily driver. Log vapes look pretty well fool proof, but I cannot afford to invest in one, so the contests are amazing little pockets of hope toward a reliable vape for at home.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I wanted to do a video for my entry but I forgot to show my username. Hope that's not a disqualification hehe.

Dude, that is an official entry. You're in! A robotic penguin singing carols in perfect time to the hit, while the OG Cloud ticks away in the background, while a giant dreidel candle burns bright? Is that a giant dreidel candle??? Anyway, yeah dude, I know you... You're SD_haze. You're good to go.

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer

All hail the mighty FSM! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom