VaporReviewBlog's Underdog Giveaway Holiday Picture Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishroots8477

Rest assured pal the vape is going to a friend and if you'll look through the thread you'll see another more festive pic; i forgot the username card on that one so had to repost another. Though i will say "merry Christmas" is alil weak. no dog of mine is getting sold

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I had the best entry............ok I am prejudice and I so I won:D Who can resist my doggie:p:dog:

Now let's us hug it out and irish vape on:clap:

More hugs for herbal and who ever else needs one {{{hugs}}}

May we all have a better year then the last:love:.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I had the best entry............ok I am prejudice and I so I won:D Who can resist my doggie:p:dog:

Now let's us hug it out and irish vape on:clap:

More hugs for herbal and who ever else needs one {{{hugs}}}

May we all have a better year then the last:love:.
Your entry was the winning entry in my book, I can send you a bazooka gum:shrug:
:wave:Hugs for everyone:wave:
:uhoh:
:leaf:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
These contests are for the good of the community. These are not for the less fortunate or for someone that really needs the prize. If you are an eligible member then you're good to go. As far as this contest was concerned, it didn't matter if you owned every Underdog model out there. If you were a member long enough with enough posts then you were eligible. A random draw is just that.

If one does not like the outcome of the contest, I don't know what to tell you. I will tell you that voicing your angry opinion to everyone here is not going to make you many friends. If you take issue with the winner or any part of the contest, your best bet is a private message.

Once again, VRB will be holding more contests in the future. I will be holding more personal contests very soon as well. There will be more chances to win prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom