VaporReviewBlog's Underdog Giveaway Holiday Picture Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SD_haze

I never saw a dreidel candle before and I'm Jewish.

On the other hand, I've never seen a singing penguin before either. :uhh:

I gotta get out more.
My dads Jewish and my mom was catholic so I wanted to share both parts of the Holidaze heh.

I fished that penguin out of the deepest depths of my garage... Probably hasn't been turned on in 7 years. I couldn't believe the batteries still worked, although I'm pretty sure he danced more lively when he was fresh!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
35h2.jpg

KUSH on Earth is my message :)

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
@BLAZING OG, I thought that the decoration next to the Cera was some sort of Gn0me or Vapor Genie I had never seen... Then I zoomed in. Lol

@Enchantre, I dig the bow wrapped up top. I also like the baking utensils in the background. Baking always reminds me of the holidays. My wife bakes delicious treats as we near Christmas. Now I want some sugar cookies.

King

Accessory Maker
@BLAZING OG, I thought that the decoration next to the Cera was some sort of Gn0me or Vapor Genie I had never seen... Then I zoomed in. Lol

@Enchantre, I dig the bow wrapped up top. I also like the baking utensils in the background. Baking always reminds me of the holidays. My wife bakes delicious treats as we near Christmas. Now I want some sugar cookies.

Baking reminds me of hanging out with you... I wonder why.

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa, vaporizers, that's right. :lmao:

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
It is a shame I can't participate in this, stupid state not making it medically legal..

I might just get creative and post anyway..

You're eligible, the rules is:

This contest is open to all eligible members that live in an area where it is legal to own and receive a vaporizer.

Meaning some states/ countries, have paraphernalia laws. So if you can own a vaporizer you can participate. :rockon:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I got plans and will take my time for my entry. I did a fast one this morning and I am pleased but now need to decorate..............I am so not creative but something came in my mind and we will see how it is recieved. I have zero decorations so I may have to photoshop in some of it poorly I am sure if that is within the rules. I do know what I want though if that counts lol.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
I got plans and will take my time for my entry. I did a fast one this morning and I am pleased but now need to decorate..............I am so not creative but something came in my mind and we will see how it is recieved. I have zero decorations so I may have to photoshop in some of it poorly I am sure if that is within the rules. I do know what I want though if that counts lol.
Lets see it @Dreamerr :rockon:
I was going to take a pic of my dog in a santa costume with my vapes next to him, he wasn't having it at all:cuss:.
I really needed a mini sled with my vapes in it and him pulling it like a mini reindeer, didnt happen.:doh:He's a dearHead chihuahua so he looks like a little rain deer with out the antlers lol

:bigleaf::bigleaf:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!

hahahaha, didnt even realize there was that hidden little guy ( santa) between my vapes lol lol good eye!! :tup::tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom