Discontinued Vaporfection viVape

TheJudge

Simple and personal answer;each and every day!

I begin each day with a nice ISO clean-up with the glass components. If really dirty i will use Randy's Black Label (work like a charm!). I use the used ISO to clean the screen. I still have the same screen as the first day i got my vV.

I also clean the whip tube once a week. Put into boiling water for 20 min and then do a quick inner ISO soak while the tube's still hot.

Have fun with your vV!

Thanks ugobo!! This is a dumb question, but what is an ISO clean-up??

TheJudge,

max

Out to lunch
....what is an ISO clean-up??
ISO=rubbing alcohol, which is the most economical cleaning solvent, and cleaning vapor residue is necessary from time to time. Personally, I don't boil or use alcohol on tubing, just use it a while and replace, but some do clean it.

max,

ugobo

Personally, I don't boil or use alcohol on tubing, just use it a while and replace, but some do clean it.

I clean regularly the tubes to get rid of the strong smell,wich i don't dislike by the way. It's just me trying to keep my vaping equipement as clean and pure as possible.

I even use different tubes depending on the material i am vaporizing to avoid mixed-up essence/aroma and taste.

ugobo,

ugobo

That's right, ugobo! It works perfectly indeed. In fact, I just tried it again to make sure. :brow:

I own a Vapexhale Cloud as well, and I love the Hydracirc I purchased with it. I also have all kinds of glass and adapters and shit like that, so I thought, heck, why not try the viVape with my Hydracirc? :shrug: And, by golly, that's just what I did. With my viVape set at 340 F, I had a viciously fantastic and tasty session! I caught a couple of my draws on camera. My videos don't really do it justice (I'm no SliM!), but here they are anyway for your viewing pleasure... I'm pretty sure this is the first time a Hydratube has met a viVape. :D

Great vids Vapinghole!

How would you compare the Hydratube with the AquaVape?

ugobo,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Great vids Vapinghole!

How would you compare the Hydratube with the AquaVape?

Thank you, ugobo! RE: Aqua Vape v. Hydracirc, it's not an apples-to-apples comparison. The Hydratube (HT) is more "elaborate" to me and offers a more pleasant water-conditioned experience. However, the Aquavape (large and small), has a convenience factor not offered by the HT. I give them both high marks and recommend every "viVapist" experiment with their own glass variety. With the correct 14mm or 18mm glass whip adapter, any glass piece is game for the vV.

91% is my Iso of choice!

Me as well, Vitolo! And thanks to you, as I read this in one of your previous posts when I first started vaping.

ISO=rubbing alcohol, which is the most economical cleaning solvent, and cleaning vapor residue is necessary from time to time. Personally, I don't boil or use alcohol on tubing, just use it a while and replace, but some do clean it.

Economical, indeed! And as for tubing, specifically my viVape tubing, I'll do a very quick ISO rinse once or twice during the first dozen sessions, but then I replace it as well. I admit I'm a tad "OCD" about using clean tubes/glass--I'll clean my frequently-used glass almost daily. That goes for my screens too, as airflow is quite important to taste quality, in my experience.

Dab Rite

Company Rep
Rosh-Hashana-Promo.jpg

ugobo

Since my post above,i gave a more attention and thinking about the differences between the heating elements of the vV 1st generation and the new vV2.

I now believe that the upgraded heating element has not only a more prolonged life (due,i suppose,to the fact that it's now more heat resistant from the vV's heat trapped in it's housing) but also more efficient in term of oil extraction.

I owned the vV and now the vV2 and looking at it,the ABV look more shrunken and spent than before. I also realised i obtain more hits in a session than with the vV's 1st gen.

Anyone here who experienced both incarnation of this wonderful device knows what i'm talking about or i'm liking my vV2 too much?! Because it seems that i like my vV2 more than i liked my first vV. If that's possible...

ugobo,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Perhaps it has something to do with the ratio of convection/conduction heating being changed. Is there any discernible taste difference?

CentiZen,

ugobo

Perhaps it has something to do with the ratio of convection/conduction heating being changed. Is there any discernible taste difference?

I don't think so. The taste's the same. Can the taste be better with the vV2? It's hard to say since even the vV first generation was incredible on the taste and flavor side!

I keep my ABV in an airtight container and when i inspect the lower layer of it (corresponding with my vV use) the chunks are slightly bigger. And yes,i still use the same grinder.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Anyone here who experienced both incarnation of this wonderful device knows what i'm talking about or i'm liking my vV2 too much?! Because it seems that i like my vV2 more than i liked my first vV. If that's possible...

I very much dig my viVape 2. I like the brushed metal. I can't tell much difference in the end result between the vV2 and the first version, but I imagine Vaporfection enhanced some internal components. The end result, by the way, being exceptional taste all the way through the wandload, both with my vV1 and 2. I still content that stirring between hits is a bit of a drag (pun intended :brow:) , but only a small inconvenience relative to the results. It's a stellar device, and it remains one of my favorite plug-in vaporizers. And given its dual-mode function, it's among my more versatile vapes.

Vapinghole,
Reactions: ugobo

ugobo

I very much dig my viVape 2. I like the brushed metal. I can't tell much difference in the end result between the vV2 and the first version, but I imagine Vaporfection enhanced some internal components. The end result, by the way, being exceptional taste all the way through the wandload, both with my vV1 and 2. I still content that stirring between hits is a bit of a drag (pun intended :brow:) , but only a small inconvenience relative to the results. It's a stellar device, and it remains one of my favorite plug-in vaporizers. And given its dual-mode function, it's among my more versatile vapes.

I take your words Vapinghole,since you own both incarnation of the vV. I have the vV2 for almost three weeks now and i really have the impression that the vV2's heating element goes one step further than it's predecessor in terms of oil extraction.

I really don't mind the stirring step of a vV session. In fact,i like it a lot! Makes me feel like an alchemist or something! I just think it ads to the "control" feel i have over the vV. Man,i LOVE my vV2!!!

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Man I want a vV2 so badly but I cant justify paying another 400 dollars when I already have a working vV. Maybe Ill take the plunge when the vV 3 comes out :-)

Hello everyone! I'm new here in this site, right now I'm sorry for my bad english 'cause is not my language, anyway I just bought a vivape and I would like to know if, in your important opinion, i have to buy the addictional warranty or is useless???

thanx!! happy vaping!

stinky vibes,
Hello everyone! I'm new here in this site, right now I'm sorry for my bad english 'cause is not my language, anyway I just bought a vivape and I would like to know if, in your important opinion, should I buy the addictional warranty or is useless???

thanx!! happy vaping!

stinky vibes,

Ontariovapes

I wouldn't bother. It's pretty bullet proof and anything electronic that will go wrong, will do so within the regular warrantee period.

Ontariovapes,
thank you OV, but correct me if i'm wrong, in both of the warranties al the glasses (the heating element to) are covered only for ten days it's right?

stinky vibes,

ugobo

thank you OV, but correct me if i'm wrong, in both of the warranties al the glasses (the heating element to) are covered only for ten days it's right?

Welcome to the FC forum stinky vibes!

The heating element is fully covered by the warranty from what i understand. But maybe if you break the glass output it void the warranty? I would like to know also. I'm looking at my vV papers and can't find that info right now. As for the herbal chamber and mounthpiece i don't think they're even covered by the warranty.

As for the extented warranty,it's up to you really. If you decide not to buy it,like a did,rest assured that Vaporfection's CS will still be EXCELLENT and you will not be left in the corner because you did'nt bought the extented warranty. BUT if you don't want to be apart from your beauty for too long then the extented warranty is for you. With that warranty you're vaping again with a vV within 3 to 5 days depending of where you live. I live in Quebec,Canada and within about 18 days i was back to vaping with a vV2. The waiting was OK because i knew i was taking care of and since i own other vapes i was still steaming in the meantime...

Enjoy your vV!

ugobo,

Ontariovapes

Welcome to the FC forum stinky vibes!

The heating element is fully covered by the warranty from what i understand. But maybe if you break the glass output it void the warranty? I would like to know also. I'm looking at my vV papers and can't find that info right now. As for the herbal chamber and mounthpiece i don't think they're even covered by the warranty.

As for the extented warranty,it's up to you really. If you decide not to buy it,like a did,rest assured that Vaporfection's CS will still be EXCELLENT and you will not be left in the corner because you did'nt bought the extented warranty. BUT if you don't want to be apart from your beauty for too long then the extented warranty is for you. With that warranty you're vaping again with a vV within 3 to 5 days depending of where you live. I live in Quebec,Canada and within about 18 days i was back to vaping with a vV2. The waiting was OK because i knew i was taking care of and since i own other vapes i was still steaming in the meantime...

Enjoy your vV!

Good to know that the CS is good. I have a MiVape on order too. Extended warrrantees are always a crapshoot. If you use t then it eas worth it. If nothing goes wrong, then it was a waste of money. Good CS hedges both sides of that bet.

Ontariovapes,
thank you very much for the informations!!!!
I was looking for a bag for traveling anyone here got one of this? : wwwDOTdimebagsstorageDOTcom/?product=magma
can you tell me if it's good or not? I can't find the internal dimensions....

stinky vibes,
Top Bottom