Discontinued Vaporfection viVape

Dab Rite

Company Rep
kush.jpg

Thank you all so much for your support. It's with great pleasure that we announce winning the Best Vaporizer at this year's Kush Expo.

Thank you to those who were able to come hang out and meet our team and to all for supporting Vaporfection time and time again.

Cheers!

ugobo

Congratulations to Vaporfection for a well deserved award! I don't know why but i'm not surprised a bit!!!

ugobo,
Reactions: Vitolo

Dab Rite

Company Rep
Hi FC!

We are looking for some testimonials for our website and thought "who better than the FC crew." We value your opinions and are looking for some short (2-4 sentence) testimonials as to why you love your viVapes and Vaporfection.

If you would like to submit yours, please e-mail dan@vaporfection.com with your first name, last initial (Dan W.) and your testimonial.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Best,

Dan

Dab Rite,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Packed up my viVape in its case and took it for a weekend with my mates. They're blown away. I've already converted them from combusting, but this was their first vV experience. All are duly impressed. And it's handling a large group like a champ. :tup:

Vapinghole,
Reactions: Vitolo

dormouse

Hello, viVape owners, could you help me out with some advice? I'm very tempted to make the viVape my next vaporizer. The decision is between that and the Cloud.

I own the Aromed and the Solo already. The Solo is impressive, but the draw is a bit hard. The Aromed has served me well for many years, but I think I'm ready to retire it.

The viVape looks and sounds great, but I'm not really into hoses and bags anymore. A water pipe is a must, but how easily can the viVape be used with a bubbler? Can it be done without the hose, and just GonG?

The Cloud also sounds great, but I need a 220V unit, and I don't really need to spend a lot more money on glass at the moment.

Either way, I'm looking for a product that produces top quality vapor.

Many thanks for any advice.:)

Edit: Got good advice, the cloud seems like the right choice for me.

dormouse,

Ontariovapes

Dormouse, the cloud s not 220V and using it with that voids your warranty. How could you make the decision that it is for you? The only advantage is use without a hose. The downside is getting a dud right outif the box and not being able to return it for a loss of $500.00. Seems like. Big gamble to me. And BTW. I own both cloud and ViVape.

Ontariovapes,

Dab Rite

Company Rep
Hello, viVape owners, could you help me out with some advice? I'm very tempted to make the viVape my next vaporizer. The decision is between that and the Cloud.

I own the Aromed and the Solo already. The Solo is impressive, but the draw is a bit hard. The Aromed has served me well for many years, but I think I'm ready to retire it.

The viVape looks and sounds great, but I'm not really into hoses and bags anymore. A water pipe is a must, but how easily can the viVape be used with a bubbler? Can it be done without the hose, and just GonG?

The Cloud also sounds great, but I need a 220V unit, and I don't really need to spend a lot more money on glass at the moment.

Either way, I'm looking for a product that produces top quality vapor.

Many thanks for any advice.:)

Edit: Got good advice, the cloud seems like the right choice for me.

Hi there,

To answer some of your questions...

The viVape has an assisted flow which allows for easier inhalation so you won't have to worry about a hard draw. Also, we sell water attachments called the Aqua Vape (http://vaporfection.com/products/aqua-vape-large/)

This product, which has won Best Vaporizer at the Cannabis Cup 2011 and Kush Expo 2012 will give you exactly what you want; top quality vapor. You'll use less product and really get the full flavor of your product from our machines.

If you're on the fence, give us a call at 866.997.6111 or e-mail support@vaporfection.com.

Our units work on 220Vand have a 2 year manufacturer warranty (glass parts not included)

Dab Rite,
Reactions: dormouse

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Is 2 year warranty a new thing? Because when i bought my vivape 1 i was told it was a 1 year warranty and to extend it you had to buy the extended 24 hr warranty thing?

Mynameismud,

dormouse

Well, shoot, I may just have to get both.;)

Thanks for the replies.

Dormouse, the cloud s not 220V and using it with that voids your warranty. How could you make the decision that it is for you? The only advantage is use without a hose. The downside is getting a dud right outif the box and not being able to return it for a loss of $500.00. Seems like. Big gamble to me. And BTW. I own both cloud and ViVape.
What I meant was that I would wait until the cloud becomes available in a 220V version -- which apparently could happen reasonably soon. I certainly wouldn't want to void the warranty. And, frankly, the number of people who seem to have had problems with the cloud, makes the decision a bit harder, as just shipping back and forth between the US and Europe with customs and all would be both expensive and a hassle. But then it also gets rave reviews. So, yes, it's a gamble either way. I just want that sweet vapor.
VapeXhale Fan Page - Not for mass release but we will see if we can put together a limited run of 220V units for our European friends.

dormouse,

Vapinghole

Well, shoot, I may just have to get both.;)

dormouse, I also have both the Cloud and viVape (had viVape since Feb). They're both excellent vaporizers--I've used the shit out of them. If you can swing it, get them both and enjoy two 'high'-end vaporizers to choose from ;). The viVape is ready for you now, and their customer service is outta sight! You can also pair the vV with your favorite glass, as you merely need a glass whip adapter--get both the 14mm and 18mm so you can use all types of glass. :tup:

I just want that sweet vapor.

I may be a simple unfrozen caveman vaporist, but I like taking very large pulls of thick, tasty vapor through nice glass. I really dig thick, tasty vapor that is thick and tasty...and tasty. The viVape (via whip) delivers every time. I'm a big fan.

Vapinghole,

dormouse

dormouse, I also have both the Cloud and viVape (had viVape since Feb). They're both excellent vaporizers--I've used the shit out of them. If you can swing it, get them both and enjoy two 'high'-end vaporizers to choose from ;). The viVape is ready for you now, and their customer service is outta sight! You can also pair the vV with your favorite glass, as you merely need a glass whip adapter--get both the 14mm and 18mm so you can use all types of glass. :tup:

I may be a simple unfrozen caveman vaporist, but I like taking very large pulls of thick, tasty vapor through nice glass. I really dig thick, tasty vapor that is thick and tasty...and tasty. The viVape (via whip) delivers every time. I'm a big fan.

Thanks for the info, Vapinghole, and you echo my sentiments exactly. :) I was thinking I'd wait for the 220V cloud, but I'm very tempted to go for the vV. This is difficult. I guess my main concern with the cloud, apart from the wait, is that it seems like a bit more of a gamble, especially since I live in Norway. Shipping back and forth, with customs, would be a pain if I were to receive a faulty unit.

One thing would make me go for the vV in a heartbeat. Is there a way to eliminate the need for a hose entirely when using the vV with a water pipe? I only recently bought a Solo and my first piece of quality glass. I had a glorious experience and under a full moon I made a pledge to never touch a yellow silicon tube again. So can it be done with some sort of glass accessory?

Thanks!

Vapinghole

One thing would make me go for the vV in a heartbeat. Is there a way to eliminate the need for a hose entirely when using the vV with a water pipe? I only recently bought a Solo and my first piece of quality glass. I had a glorious experience and under a full moon I made a pledge to never touch a yellow silicon tube again. So can it be done with some sort of glass accessory?Thanks!

Hmmmm... You pose an interesting question. I'm now curious to find out. My guess is that given all the unique glass adapters available these days, you could rig an all-glass path. You might need a small bit of silicone to connect different adapters, but I bet it can be done with reasonably small effort.

I shall try this experiment... Off to browse the AquaLabs Tech website...

Vapinghole,

dormouse

I knew I would eventually succumb to temptation, and with 20% off there was no reason to wait. Can't wait to try it. :D Vapinghole, I'm very interested in hearing how the experiment goes. For science.

headdoctor

Vapinghole and Ontariovapes (and anyone else who has both): can you compare the vV and the Cloud in terms of flavor and ease of use? I'm not asking which is "better," since they both sound great. I've got a friend who has combusted for many, many years and is thinking about converting. I'm hesitant to recommend a vape that I haven't used and I really want him to like his first unit, and not get into anything fussy or frustrating (like my beloved Pax). I very seriously considered the vV when it was coming out, but their initial delivery was delayed too long and I couldn't wait--but I think I have a sense of the thing. It seems maybe a bit more user-friendly for a first time buyer and noob. Is that fair?

headdoctor,

AdmiralAlpacha

Hi there,

The viVape has an assisted flow which allows for easier inhalation so you won't have to worry about a hard draw.

Can anyone expand on this for me please?

The site doesn't mention it as far as I can find, is it a fan system?, always on?, adjustable?

Thanks

AdmiralAlpacha,

Vitolo

Vaporist
It is always on, but adjustable between Bag mode (fats) and whip mode (slower)

Vitolo,
Top Bottom