1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vaporfection viVape

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by 504vape, Jul 5, 2011.

1. 504vape

504vape Well-Known Member

2. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

touch...screen?
    :whoa:

it looks sexy, especially compared to the supreme

its glass heating element is intriguing
  3. budballer

budballer Well-Known Member

Price estimate?
  4. rotax

rotax Zaporist

why does a vaporizer need a 'touchscreen'... ><
    ipod-meet-vaporizer
  5. Smokey

Smokey Cloud Master

Looks definitely appealing, I'll wait to see some feedback regarding vapor producing and efficience, then I will decide between this and a SSV, if I'll have some spare money of course.
  6. darco

darco Well-Known Member

Looks interesting. DOes look like a computer rendering though, not real photos. Also wonder how big it is. Looking ar the size of the AC connector at the back, if the size is the standard size, the device would be quite large in proportion.

Subscribing to be in the loop :)
  7. davidvapes

davidvapes New Member

This sure does look cool. I've seen it for $449 and on special at 10% OFF although most say pre-order only right now.
  8. charliedontsurf

charliedontsurf Glassblower

The "interface" of a vape is far less important than the actual machinery which does the work, and in this case we don't know much. I don't see anything of notice except a needlessly frilly touchscreen which will probably fail within 4 years at the most. Maybe I'm just a pessimistic Peggy.
  9. davidvapes

davidvapes New Member

I found this pic of the touchscreen from Google Images. Seems kinda small?

[​IMG]
  10. treecityrnd

treecityrnd Active Member

+1000...However I'd say 4 years is being extremely optimistic. 2 would be a more accurate guess based on other capacitive devices (tablets, phones, etc), multi-point or not.

I am interested in the actual size. Will wait for more specs to render any final decision. If its portable that might give it a market.
  11. Hippie Dickie

Hippie Dickie The Herbal Cube Manufacturer

a lot more info including size (7.75" x 5.25" x 2.5") on their website.
  12. gvape

gvape Well-Known Member

Was just reading this months High Times and came across an ad for this vape in the magazine.

They got a website for it now:
    www.vaporfection.com
    and I found this one on google
    vi-vape com [removed]

The first one looks like the one they are using though. Im interested to see more. Also the MiVape looks pretty nifty too. A bit expensive, but a portable version? Im interested to see more either way.

Modnote: the site second site mentioned above appears to be related to a scam. Do not buy from it!!!
  13. dcorp

dcorp Well-Known Member

quite expensive... would be nice to hear some more technical details and reviews :)
  14. Egzoset

Egzoset Vaporist v2.0

Great! Now if at least we could know what's the temperature range!...

:peace:
  15. lesvape

lesvape Well-Known Member

Their mivape model seems a bit more interesting as that seems like it could be a portable?
  16. DrPiff

DrPiff Born To Rage

I'd definitely been interested in the mivape as some reviews come out for it. Looks like an iPhone sized portable with a sleek design.
  17. WatTyler

WatTyler Revolting Peasant

So it'll be a couple of weeks at least before we hear any reports.
  18. B.

B. War Criminal

Agreed. Build my vape like a tank, especially at that price point.
  19. charliedontsurf

charliedontsurf Glassblower

Apparently it starts shipping tomorrow.

http://vi-vape.com/

I read some ad that claimed its bag fill was silent.. Interesting if true.
  20. biojuggernaut

biojuggernaut Snob

it obviously isn't butane powered I see a USB in there. :ninja: bag filled? :hmm: Oh wait this isn't the mi-vape :lol: i want to know more about the glass on glass and how they get a pump in there.
  21. headdoctor

headdoctor Well-Known Member

I'm about to make the leap to a vaporizer and have been reading this incredible website for a while now. I'm looking for something well made, easy to use, and something I can travel with every so often--not necessarily something small and portable, but something that I can bring into nice hotels that might not look too incriminating if spied by the hotel staff, etc. (I don't want something that looks like a bong.) The Solo is a real possibility, though I wish the FC discussion was more consistently positive. The Volcano looks too big. The viVape looks like it might be a possibility; it's not small, but could almost pass for a computer tablet or something (especially if it didn't have the logo).
    There doesn't seem to be much talk about the viVape. I can wait a few weeks for the release, hoping for reviews, but I'm wondering if someone can say a general word about Vaporfection. I've done searches and it seems like a solid company with some good models in the past, but I'm not finding a lot. Basically, here's my question: is there reason to hope that this machine will be what it promises to be--a high-end, quality, user-friendly vaporizer?
    Thanks!
  22. Donkey

Donkey Active Member

It looks really apple-ish. Design wise.
  23. headdoctor

headdoctor Well-Known Member

Indeed it does look Apple-ish. I only hope they've put as much of their resources into the unit as they have into their sophisticated, seductive web page. I don't really care about a touch screen, but I'm interested in the claims they make about the thing itself; and I am drawn to the relatively discreet design. Theoretically they're available next Tuesday, though I can't find any advance reviewing or images, and their web page doesn't really give much information. I hope we'll learn more soon.
  24. tokedaddy

tokedaddy Active Member

I usually don't buy anything without reading reviews on it, but I couldn't find many on the vivape. But I did it any way $50 off and if you use the code vape20 it saves you like 20% so its around like 320. Can't wait till it comes.
  25. Homes

Homes Well-Known Member

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors