Vapor Spam Thread

max

Out to lunch
^ Pics are a little fuzzy at full size, but we get the picture. ;) Looks like nice bong. On-line prices are usually better than at brick and mortar stores for not only bongs and vapes, but pretty much everything, especially when the item moves up in quality and price. Even at electronic chains like Best Buy, they're only competitive on the lower end models. A quality camcorder like the Sony SR-12 (MSRP of $1300) can be had for under $900 from a reputable on-line store, while you'll pay almost $300 more at Best Buy, and that doesn't include sales tax. :/

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Their is no citation so I am skeptical.

//edit who knows really though....

Can we get this smiley added? I made it. :)

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm, vapor."
2mhsvi9.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Just about to hit the sack...probably going to sleep for a whole damned day. Finally finished up 100% all of the work I needed to get finished (for Monday, no less)--now it is time to re-coop. I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all of you dudes who chimed in with opinions about the bongs, means a lot to me and it did give me some insight. AofZ--oddly enough I was looking at the 37cm more intently than either of the two I had posted here, but EDIT didn't have it available in a 18.8mm joint size...so I had written it off for the time being. It is the size I would prefer though, as I'm still concerned about condensation...

I am still unsure about what I'm going to do...but I can almost guarantee you that I won't be ordering anything from EDIT right now. I just haven't been getting responses from them, so I'm done with that for the moment. I am however in talks with showmeglass.com about a possible custom EHLE (5mm 37cm straight tube 18.8mm with ice catch and diffuser, plus maybe some color and all that snazzy shit)... I am also still considering just opting for the VWT Pro. I don't know...there are too many damned decisions to be made!

The EHLE is what I really want, but it is surely going to involve some wait time and cost a little more than I'd planned on spending. Not that I can't afford it at the moment, and the idea of custom glass does actually kind of give me goose bumps (in a good way)...but it'd be hell to have to sit on the VHW without using it for a month or two while I waited for a custom piece to come in. Oh well, we'll see what happens in the end. Thanks again for any and all opinions: I always love hearing what you people have to say. :D

Goodnight all.

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
can anybody tell me any trick or tips on how to turn like, a glass bottle or vase into a bong? i have had a bottle thats shaped like the eiffel tower for something like... 7 years? and i just realized it would make a great stealth bong, as my parents are already used to seeing it on my dresser

so if at all possible, im going to drill it to accept a 12mm slide, but im not exactly sure how, ive tried drilling glass before, but i ended up breaking it, id rather not do that to this bottle

stoner mcguyverism ftw :razz:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
partially veiled said:
I am still unsure about what I'm going to do...but I can almost guarantee you that I won't be ordering anything from EDIT right now. I just haven't been getting responses from them, so I'm done with that for the moment.
I have to admit they are pretty bad on the email response time. It typically takes about a week to get an answer. However I've found their customer service to be good. They messed up by sending me a straight tube diffuser instead of a slit diffuser and made good on it by shipping it free of charge. Overall I was happy with the experience.

Skunkypete,

tokinGLX

mmm. not much needs said about this one beforehand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGmhHjegOBA
if it allows you to, click the "watch in hd" and full screen it for some up close and personal action with the trainwreck. if it doesnt give you the option to watch in hd, it is because i just uploaded the video and am off to sleep before letting the hd version fully process. so just check back in an hour or so and then click "watch in hd"
(':

tokinGLX,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
this is kind of relevent to the discussion in the tattoo thread, but not at all relevant to the thread, so ill post here

in the sonic series, when did they stop calling the villain dr robotnik and start calling him dr eggman?! the actual character never changed but for some reason they changed the name
i was playing sonic 3 on my sega genesis last night so thats when i thoght about this :lol:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Hi vaporists :wave: I haven't been around much lately and and prolly wont be posting much for a while. I'm on an a break from weed ... I have initiated my OP policy. That is I only smoke Other Peoples :lol: Had a doob yesterday ... first puff for 5 days and it was fun but not missing it. Have some shit going on in my life that needs to be sorted ... and I'm trying to save some cash so I can pay off my house and move the family to my home town.

But I'm good and well ... doing a ton of music work. A big G'day to you all. :peace:

btw - those buds in the menu thread hurt my eyes :o faarrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkken sweet shit brothers :cool:

vaporcloud,

Beezleb

vaporcloud said:
Hi vaporists :wave: I haven't been around much lately and and prolly wont be posting much for a while. I'm on an a break from weed ... I have initiated my OP policy. That is I only smoke Other Peoples :lol: Had a doob yesterday ... first puff for 5 days and it was fun but not missing it. Have some shit going on in my life that needs to be sorted ... and I'm trying to save some cash so I can pay off my house and move the family to my home town.

But I'm good and well ... doing a ton of music work. A big G'day to you all. :peace:

btw - those buds in the menu thread hurt my eyes :o faarrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkken sweet shit brothers :cool:
Keep on Keepin on and we will be here.

Beezleb,

tokinGLX

new paul and tony show-

this week we are up in the rocky mountains.....well, ok, the foothills of the rocky mountains anyways....and figured it was the perfect place for a show so we stopped for a quick one.

enjoy the scenery and be sure to give a big stoner welcome to hash dog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fcu-m16DjMo

tokinGLX,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
this is kind of relevent to the discussion in the tattoo thread, but not at all relevant to the thread, so ill post here

in the sonic series, when did they stop calling the villain dr robotnik and start calling him dr eggman?! the actual character never changed but for some reason they changed the name
i was playing sonic 3 on my sega genesis last night so thats when i thoght about this :lol:
I too have often wondered this.... truly, one of the worlds greatest mysterious...

SpiralArchitect,

wgraves4786

SSV+Ice Chamber? What the balls is a Ice Chamber

DO you even get Stoned on the Sh*&? Vape's I mean WTH

wgraves4786,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
wgraves4786 said:
SSV+Ice Chamber? What the balls is a Ice Chamber

DO you even get Stoned on the Sh*&? Vape's I mean WTH
hey buddy your in my sig :)

ahhaha vtac FTW!!!!!!! :lol:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

tokinGLX

well the end of the month is approaching fast, and as promised, www.tokinsvapes.com is on its way to being fully operational. got the cart software set up and im kindof learning things as i go with it.
(':

tokinGLX,
Top Bottom