Vapor Spam Thread

Purple-Days

2lji3jc.jpg

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

BTW for those that don't know, all PDs and are made by one guy, me. Made right here in America with components from trusted America suppliers, RoHS compliant and Lead-Free, Non-Toxic finish. :buzz:

EDITED, you are right reece.

Purple-Days,

reece

Chill Tom, he's just joking. You did give him a good set up. It would have been a comedy crime to pass that up. Any manufacturer posting that picture leaves themselves wide open to the joke. No one thinks the PD is made with child labor. Hmm, then again I guess it depends on how you look at it. ;)

By the way is this, ..l. , supposed to represent flipping the bird? If so, that's pretty good.

reece,

Purple-Days

I guess so. :lol: It was in response to a $40 dollar vape thread, but I didn't want to put it there. I enjoy this kind of motivational poster. I will go get another.

16c1ede.jpg

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

Here's one, what the heck are these called? Anyway Pammy laughed at this.

(.Y.) :lol:

2l0qhz.jpg

They have some new evidence about dinosaur color, was gonna be on public radio news, but I missed it.

Purple-Days,

Purple-Days

http://www.weirdworm.com/10-weird-beer-facts/

"6. Beer is Medicine

Beer was often used as medicine in medieval times. But those people used just about anything as medicine whether it worked or not, right? Modern people wouldnt be so silly. Or would they? Shortly after the start of Prohibition the government ruled that doctors could give out beer for medicinal purposes (sound familiar?). This made members of the temperance movement furious; here they had finally won their long fight to outlaw alcohol and people were still going to be able to get it because of a loophole in the 18th Amendment. Would doctors offices become the new dens of vice that bars had recently been? Debate broke out in Congress and the American Medical Association about the importance of medicinal beer. In the end, the temperance movement won out again, leading to the rise of speakeasies and organized crime."

'Medicinal Beer' ?

Purple-Days,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Enceladus: Nasa discovers new evidence that Saturn moon 'may contain life'
New evidence that liquid water lies beneath the surface on the Saturn moonof Enceladus has been discovered by Nasa scientists, suggesting that life may exist.
Nasa's Cassini spacecraft flew through icy plumes created by ice volcanoes and detected negatively charged water molecules, in a clear sign an underground sea exists.

On Earth this short-lived type of ion is produced where water is moving, such as in waterfalls or crashing ocean waves.
British scientists, reporting in the journal Icarus, say it is known that the jets contained water but it was not clear before whether this might be liquid.

If there is liquid water on Enceladus, Nasa scientists believe Saturn's sixth-largest moon could have the conditions necessary to sustain life.

High-resolution images already taken by the Cassini spacecraft show that the icy surface of Enceladus has a spreading Earthlike crust that has changed over time.

On Earth the spreading of the sea floor is driven by molten rock and Nasa scientists speculated that the liquid beneath the south pole of Enceladus may be water

Cassini scientist Andrew Coates said the evidence gathered by Cassini pointed to other constituents for life, such as carbon, plus a source of heat to keep the water liquid.

"While it's no surprise that there is water there, these short-lived ions are extra evidence for subsurface water," said Dr Coates, from University College London's Mullard Space Science Laboratory.

"And where there's water, carbon and energy, some of the major ingredients for life are present.

The surprise for us was to look at the mass of these ions. There were several peaks in the spectrum, and when we analysed them we saw the effect of water molecules clustering together one after the other.

Similar negatively charged ions have been found on another satellite of Saturn, Titan, which is the only moon in the solar system with a thick atmosphere.

The data from Enceladus's icy spray was collected by an instrument on Cassini called a plasma spectrometer.

It measured the density, temperature and speed of ions and electrons it collected as it flew through the jets.

Cassini is a project of Nasa, the European Space Agency and the Italian Space Agency.

It has been a major success for U.S. and European scientists since the spacecraft began orbiting Saturn and studying its rings and moons since 2004.

Nasa has just extended the mission's life by seven years.

But the British scientists have been told to abandon their research thanks to swingeing cuts in science spending by the government

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/...idence-that-Saturn-moon-may-contain-life.html

Happycamper,
Top Bottom