vapor-icer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frickr

thank you for the answer im very curious on t his product now, as this would get rid of the only negitive thing about my purple days for me. :brow:

one more question. would we be able to have some actual photos of the products posted up? maybe a few different photos that show the differant angles of it?

Frickr,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Hey Noodles123!

I'm here to answer your really interesting question, and honestly one I haven't been asked: :)

1. DOES THE VAPORICER MOISTURIZE DRY VAPORS?

While I'm not sure how to scientifically measure Vapor Moisture, I can tell you with confidence that it certainly FEELS like it does. This makes sense to me, because while passing through the cooling chamber the vapor is exposed to a little bit of cold water condensation (100% non-toxic, healthy, safe, etc.) that forms inside the chamber as a result of it being exposed to room temperature. Perhaps the vapors pick up a little moisture in the process. Compared to not using the VaporICER, the cooled vapor definitely feels much colder, smoother, less dry, and therefore YES, more moist :)

Thanks again for the creative question!!

Nicole
VaporICER Customer Service
Vaporicer Innovation Group
Malibu, California 90265

Recent Media Coverage of VaporICER: www.vaporicer.com/feedback.html
Be our friend on MySpace: www.myspace.com/vaporicer
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/vaporicer

VaporICER,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Hey again Frickr!

I'm glad I was able to answer your question! It really is a great way to smooth out the hit, but it think the Publisher of NUG Magazine described the effects much better than I can in his January 2010 review of it (link below).

I want to answer your question, and noticed a bunch of people had mentioned it:

1. IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE PRODUCT FROM VARIOUS ANGLES?

We're working on setting up a photo-shoot ASAP, and getting photos posted. We completely understand the desire to see it from other angles than the current "full frontal" images we have up on www.vaporicer.com. To help you picture it in the meantime, it's a completely symmetrical design and looks pretty much like it does on the website. I'll let you know as soon as we have photos up :)

Thanks for asking!

Nicole
Malibu, California 90265

VaporICER,

Konrad_Zuse

I personally would like to see this thing in action with some videos if possible to show the cooling effects. I also would like to see some pictures.

Also how does it "cool" our vapor? Do we have to put it into the freezer or does it have it's own cooling system? Seems small to have it's own system. If it does how it is run? Batteries?

I would love to see more about this, it is very interesting, and I have friends who are interested too :).

Konrad_Zuse,

lwien

stickstones said:
How long does it need to be in the freezer before it is ready to use?
And typically, how long does it last before you have to put it back in?

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Does it get so cold that it will be difficult too hold? I dunno about everyone here, but I do not like holding really cold things for prolonged periods of time.

DevoTheStrange,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Hey everyone!

Thanks for all the new questions and comments! I want to answer them for you:

1. CAN YOU SEE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS OF THE VAPORICER IN ACTION?

YES! We completely understand the desire to have those up ASAP, and are working hard at producing a video and holding a photo-shoot. Hopefully we can have photos and videos up within a week or so, but in general it's very simple to use! As Noodles123 said recently, we are brand new and working around the clock to send out shipments, deal with over 2000 stores around the US to arrange them stocking it in 2010, and talking to various major magazines who are reviewing it! :)

2. HOW LONG DOES THE VAPORICER HAVE TO BE IN THE FREEZER BEFORE USING?

We noticed that the absolute best/coldest results come from keeping it there for several hours, however 30 minutes to 1 hour is more than enough to get a VERY SIGNIFICANT cooling effect. The 100% non-toxic VaporICER Cooling System is specifically designed to freeze fast and remain cold.

3. HOW LONG DOES THE VAPORICER STAY COLD BEFORE HAVING TO PUT IT BACK IN THE FREEZER?

The VaporICER Blizzard typically stays cold for over an hour, allowing for a long and slow vaporizing session. The VaporICER Black Diamond typically stays cold for about half an hour, and is two times smaller, two times less expensive and more convenient to use on-the-go while traveling.

4. DOES THE VAPORICER GET SO COLD THAT IT BECOMES DIFFICULT TO HOLD?

NO! The main freezing temperature and action happens on the inside of the VaporICER Cooling System. While the outside gets cool as well, it is COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE TO HOLD throughout the entire usage process, and is by no means at the sub-zero freezing temperature of the system's interior structure.

Thanks again for all your great questions, and feel free to ask more! I hope I answered them well for you. :)

Nicole
Malibu, California 90265

VaporICER,

Konrad_Zuse

Okay, onto my next set of questions. How cold is the air coming in when we inhale? Could it be too cold for some people?

Does It works on every vaporizer?

What's the difference between the 50$ and the 25$ vaporicer? How big is the case that comes with these?

Is there a certain spot in the freezer we should put there?

Is there any pouch that we put it in or something? How stealthy is this product? I don't want my parents to find it and be like "What the heck is this thing?" Well I actually have my own freezer in my mini fridge, so I think that's fine, but what about everyone else?

Also speaking about mini fridge what temps are good for this thing to cool at?

If I lets say attack my whip to a bong for inhalation, is it possible to hook that up in between both pieces? Some bongs don't have ice catchers.

Thank you for answering my questions and I forgot to welcome yout o the forums :).

Konrad_Zuse,

Konrad_Zuse

Another question that just came to me is what is your return/warranty policies?

What is covered, and what isn't under warranty?
How long do I have to return the products?
Do you do discreet packaging?
Is it possible for the vaporicer to crack from the temp changes from freezing to hot vapor?

Konrad_Zuse,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Hey Konrad_Zuse!

Wow, thank you for all your questions, and welcoming me to the forum! :)

Let me try to answer all of them for you, one at a time:

1. HOW COLD IS THE AIR IN THE VAPORICER, AND CAN IT BE TOO COLD FOR SOME PEOPLE?

The air in the VaporICER seems to be approximately 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit. To imagine it more easily, it's warmer than the air in your freezer, and approximately the temperature of the air in a fridge. It's like going outside on a nice but cold winter day and breathing in fresh crisp air. From our experience it's always just cool, and never TOO cold. However, if someone is sensitive to cold air, than it might indeed be too cold for that minority of people. For most people, it's a very comfortable, pleasant, "fresh air" feeling.

2. DOES THE VAPORICER WORK WITH EVERY VAPORIZER?

We can't guarantee that it works PERFECTLY with every single Vaporizer, but it has worked with every Volcano and Tube-Driven vaporizer we have tested it on so far. The Vaporicer ALWAYS cools the air you inhale through it, so it can be adapted in many ways for many situations.

3. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE $50 AND THE $25 VAPORICER MODELS?

The $50 VaporICER Blizzard is metal, and about 2x larger than the $25 VaporICER Black Diamond which is plastic and very portable. The Blizzard also has a mouthpiece, and tends to be about 2x colder than the Black Diamond. For most people the Black Diamond, however, is the best choice because it is definitely still cold, and works very well, while being small and convenient in that.

4. HOW BIG IS THE CASE THAT COMES WITH THE VAPORICER AVALANCHE PACKAGE?

The case which comes with the VaporICER Avalanche Package is 7.5" x 4.5" x 11.5" and comes with keys and locks, so it can be closed and stored away securely for privacy/discreetness. It is also very sturdy and protects the VaporICERs it comes with very well. In addition, the VaporICER Avalanche Package comes with replacement mouthpieces for the VaporICER Blizzard, and an air-tight light-proof shatter-proof stash jar that hold 1/4oz of herb securely.

5. IS THERE A CERTAIN SPOT IN THE FREEZER WHICH IS BEST FOR STORING THE VAPORICER?

The VaporICER should be stored in your freezer's coldest spot for maximum cooling speed and effect. While we recommend keeping the Black Diamond in the freezer all the time for frequent use, the VaporICER Blizzard should be put in the freezer only for specific usage sessions. If left in the freezer for an extremely long amount of time without being used, the VaporICER Blizzard might lose its metal shine. However, the VaporICER Black Diamond can be kept in the freezer indefinitely without losing any of its qualities.

6. IS THERE A POUCH THAT THE VAPORICER CAN BE PUT INTO?

Yes, absolutely. The VaporICER Avalanche package actually comes with a pouch for the VaporICER Black Diamond. Additional pouches that you can find or buy at any store of your choice can easily accommodate the VaporICER Blizzard or Black Diamond, if the metal case and pouch isn't enough.

7. HOW "STEALTHY" IS THE VAPORICER?

If by stealthy you mean sturdy/strong then the VaporICER is very stealthy. You can throw it around and it won't break. However, of course if you throw too hard it just might, as with any product... :)

8. WHAT IS THE BEST TEMPERATURE TO COOL THE VAPORICER IN?

The best temperature is below 32 degrees Fahrenheit so that the internal cooling system can freeze. Just like you'd do if you wanted to make ice for an ice-catcher.

9. CAN THE VAPORICER BE USED INSTEAD OF AN ICE-CATCHER WITH A PIPE?

While a VaporICER can practically be used instead of an ice-catcher, we recommend against it, since passing smoke through it often leaves an unplesant aftertaste in all future use, unless you clean it very well. Vapor leaves no aftertaste, but post-combustion smoke does, so we recommend not to smoke through it to preserve it's flavorless cooling effect.

10. WHAT IS THE RETURN/WARRANTY POLICY ON THE VAPORICER?

As we are brand new, all sales are still final. However, if you ship the box we send you back without opening it, we'll accept the return. The VaporICER is not a product that would break if used the way it is intended (as long as you don't intentionally drive over it, stick sharp objects into it or break it). We are currently working on building a more convenient Return/Warranty policy, however are overwhelmed with orders and re-orders in the short term. Once again, the VaporICER will ALWAYS cool the air inhaled through it in a flavorless non-toxic way, and will not break if used as intended.

11. IS DISCREET PACKAGING AVAILABLE WHEN ORDERING THE VAPORICER?

YES, ABSOLUTELY! Every single order of the VaporICER is DISCREET. The credit card charge shows up as a meaningless word, and you receive a blank white box with a professionally printed label from "Malibu Shipping Group." Every page on www.VaporICER.com has a "Discreet Shipping & Processing" logo at its very bottom.

12. CAN THE VAPORICER CRACK FROM TEMPERATURE CHANGES FROM "FREEZING AIR" TO "HOT VAPOR?"

It is very unlikely that the VaporICER would crack from temperature changes, and we have never experienced that or heard of it happening. The VaporICER is DESIGNED to withstand these temperature changes, so you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you for all your detailed questions, and I hope I was able to answer them to your satisfaction! :)

Nicole
Malibu, California 90265

VaporICER,

Ash

vaporist
VaporICER said:
Hey Iwien!
The VaporICER is so inexpensive compared to the vaporizers it supports that some people prefer replacing theirs once a year or so... However, it can be easily cleaned :)
Really? How long has this product been on the market? In your last post you say that "we are brand new".

I think it's great that new companies are showing up here to talk about their products, but I'm going to risk being rude and make an unsolicited suggestion. Many of your replies seem a bit over the top, more promotional than informational, like in the above statement which implies lots of commited customers who are right now enjoying their Vapor-icers. Your responses also often inculde a significant amount of extraneous information. The folks on this site are generally not looking to be "sold" anything. They take vaporizing VERY seriously, and just want specific, detailed and concise information so they can then make decisions about what products to buy, and from whom.

You might want to spend some time browsing through Vaporpeida. This has lots of information on the products your potential customers are now using. http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Main_Page

What vaporizers do you own? What do you think of this product, personally?

Ash,

Konrad_Zuse

2. DOES THE VAPORICER WORK WITH EVERY VAPORIZER?

We can't guarantee that it works PERFECTLY with every single Vaporizer, but it has worked with every Volcano and Tube-Driven vaporizer we have tested it on so far. The Vaporicer ALWAYS cools the air you inhale through it, so it can be adapted in many ways for many situations.
Which vapes have you tried out?

3. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE $50 AND THE $25 VAPORICER MODELS?

The $50 VaporICER Blizzard is metal, and about 2x larger than the $25 VaporICER Black Diamond which is plastic and very portable. The Blizzard also has a mouthpiece, and tends to be about 2x colder than the Black Diamond. For most people the Black Diamond, however, is the best choice because it is definitely still cold, and works very well, while being small and convenient in that.
How hard is the plastic on the Black Diamond? will it break if dropped onto a floor?
4. HOW BIG IS THE CASE THAT COMES WITH THE VAPORICER AVALANCHE PACKAGE?

The case which comes with the VaporICER Avalanche Package is 7.5" x 4.5" x 11.5" and comes with keys and locks, so it can be closed and stored away securely for privacy/discreetness. It is also very sturdy and protects the VaporICERs it comes with very well. In addition, the VaporICER Avalanche Package comes with replacement mouthpieces for the VaporICER Blizzard, and an air-tight light-proof shatter-proof stash jar that hold 1/4oz of herb securely.
You said in another post that it comes with a pouch for the Black Diamond as well right? How come the Blizzard doesn't have one?

10. WHAT IS THE RETURN/WARRANTY POLICY ON THE VAPORICER?

As we are brand new, all sales are still final. However, if you ship the box we send you back without opening it, we'll accept the return. The VaporICER is not a product that would break if used the way it is intended (as long as you don't intentionally drive over it, stick sharp objects into it or break it). We are currently working on building a more convenient Return/Warranty policy, however are overwhelmed with orders and re-orders in the short term. Once again, the VaporICER will ALWAYS cool the air inhaled through it in a flavorless non-toxic way, and will not break if used as intended.
So if they break we would just have to purchase more? I don't know how reliable these are, warranties always are good for products, a lot of people might sway about if sometihing happens.

Konrad_Zuse,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Dear Ash,

I apologize if answering the abundance of questions on this forum seems to you to be promotional. I'm just trying to give first class customer service... After being asked by the forum administrator and another forum member to participate in this discussion, we've been asked over 20 questions and have answered each one.

To answer YOUR question: Yes, the VaporICER is a new product, and yes, our customers who don't like cleaning it, would prefer to replace it as needed - in our opinion, once a year. Since you asked, I personally use the Volcano Vaporizer as well as the Magic Flight Launch Box, and I personally love the VaporICER and use it every day.

I hope my answer to you didn't seem promotional. If it did, I apologize but tried to answer your questions as concisely as possible.

Thank you,

Nicole
Malibu, California 90265

VaporICER,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Dear Konrad_Zuse,

Nice to hear from you again! It looks as though some forum members are complaining about my lengthy answers, so I'll try to be as concise as possible in answering your new set of questions:

The Black Diamond wouldn't break if dropped on the floor - the plastic is very hard, you can throw it at a wall and it won't break. We've tested it on the Volcano, the Vapor Tower, and several other tube-driven vaporizers that use standard size vaporizing tubes. The Blizzard doesn't have a pouch because we haven't yet found one that's as perfect for it, as the Black Diamond pouch is for the Black Diamond (that pouch comes only as part of the Avalanche package by the way). We are working on setting up an official warranty, but like I've said, this isn't a product that breaks when used as intended. The only way you can break it, is intentionally. In terms of "reliability," it will always cool your vapor, and that's what it's designed to do. We always try to provide first class customer service (the reason we are participating in this forum discussion) so if yours does break for some strange unexpected reason, then we will certainly work something out to make sure you are 100% happy.

I hope I'm providing a valuable service to all of you by spending hours and hours answering your questions. I certainly don't mean to be promoting anything as Ash has implied, rather responding to specific questions. Believe me, we take vaporizing just as seriously as the rest of you, and the only reason we even launched this product was because we were the only people in the world who had it and as we were using it at home, so many friends wanted to buy it, that we turned it into a product... So it's not a big business money-making proposition, in fact its not even profitable. Each is hand-made in Malibu for YOU, a lot like Volcano's hand-making process. We're just providing a way to vaporize as comfortably as possible to the international vaporizing community, and if you don't want to cool your vapors, nobody is asking you to. We prefer the comfort and freshness of cooled vapor, and are happy to be of help to whoever else wants that. :)

Thanks again for your questions,

Nicole
Malibu, California 90265

VaporICER,

Konrad_Zuse

VaporICER said:
Dear Konrad_Zuse,

Nice to hear from you again! It looks as though some forum members are complaining about my lengthy answers, so I'll try to be as concise as possible in answering your new set of questions:

The Black Diamond wouldn't break if dropped on the floor - the plastic is very hard, you can throw it at a wall and it won't break. We've tested it on the Volcano, the Vapor Tower, and several other tube-driven vaporizers that use standard size vaporizing tubes. The Blizzard doesn't have a pouch because we haven't yet found one that's as perfect for it, as the Black Diamond pouch is for the Black Diamond (that pouch comes only as part of the Avalanche package by the way). We are working on setting up an official warranty, but like I've said, this isn't a product that breaks when used as intended. The only way you can break it, is intentionally. In terms of "reliability," it will always cool your vapor, and that's what it's designed to do. We always try to provide first class customer service (the reason we are participating in this forum discussion) so if yours does break for some strange unexpected reason, then we will certainly work something out to make sure you are 100% happy.

I hope I'm providing a valuable service to all of you by spending hours and hours answering your questions. I certainly don't mean to be promoting anything as Ash has implied, rather responding to specific questions. Believe me, we take vaporizing just as seriously as the rest of you, and the only reason we even launched this product was because we were the only people in the world who had it and as we were using it at home, so many friends wanted to buy it, that we turned it into a product... So it's not a big business money-making proposition, in fact its not even profitable. Each is hand-made in Malibu for YOU, a lot like Volcano's hand-making process. We're just providing a way to vaporize as comfortably as possible to the international vaporizing community, and if you don't want to cool your vapors, nobody is asking you to. We prefer the comfort and freshness of cooled vapor, and are happy to be of help to whoever else wants that. :)

Thanks again for your questions,

Nicole
Malibu, California 90265

Recent media coverage of VaporICER: www.vaporicer.com/press.html
I appreciate your time and effort and each of these posts, and I have nothing against anything you have said, and maybe you are promoting your product, buy hey isn't that what a business is about? Promoting?

The only thing that was iffy about the whole thing was the warranty. You said everything is final, but then said that "people" replace theirs every year or so. Either you had friends who have been using it for awhile, or you personally had to make new ones, or I don't know how because your company just started. The thing to me is that you said it wont break if we use it for what is it meant to be used for, so why would we have to replace it yearly? If so I don't want to be dishing out 50$ a year to cool my vapor, I'll just get the vriptech heatwand I wanted and use it through a bong with an ice catcher. I am the kind of person who likes to buy an item of good quality, and I know that if it breaks I have a few years, or more, to replace it. I have a lot of lifetime warranties, like my Extreme, for example.

Another thing that bothers me is there is no returns for using it. If I wouldn't like it then I am really SOL, and that bothers me. In the end I really want to purchase the avalance, because I like the case idea, and having both with a 75$ value, and a case with extra mouth pieces and such seems like a good buy, but again if I don'tl ike it I'm really SOL for 100$, and if they break I'm more SOL.

Also what you said about it "Not being profitable" confuses me too, why would you make a product that isn't profitable? Just because you hand make it, doesn't mean it's expensive, it just means more man-power. 25$ and 50$ for a piece of plastic, or metal, that we put onto our vapes couldn't be that expensive no?

Not trying to bash anyone, I'm just trying to figure everything out.

Also like I said before I would work on some sort of Warranty/Return policy, because that really drives a crowd, and personally that's what I like.

Just my 2 cents.

Konrad_Zuse,

lepstadder

Hello nicole

Glad to see you at FC

Thank you for your very timely and down to earth answers.

I believe you have gone above and beyond your role as a customer service rep and i am sure it will pay off in the long run

lepstadder,

lwien

VaporICER said:
.....in fact its not even profitable.
Nicole, first I have to commend you for being as forthright and timely in all of your communications here. I do believe that it is time well spent, but I just have to ask you this one question. If manufacturing and selling a product is not profitable for you, than why are you doing it?

lwien,

lepstadder

i am sure its a passion

and of course a profit is going to be made

give the girl a break man

lepstadder,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Konrad_Zuse said:
The only thing that was iffy about the whole thing was the warranty. You said everything is final, but then said that "people" replace theirs every year or so. Either you had friends who have been using it for awhile, or you personally had to make new ones, or I don't know how because your company just started. The thing to me is that you said it wont break if we use it for what is it meant to be used for, so why would we have to replace it yearly? If so I don't want to be dishing out 50$ a year to cool my vapor, I'll just get the vriptech heatwand I wanted and use it through a bong with an ice catcher. I am the kind of person who likes to buy an item of good quality, and I know that if it breaks I have a few years, or more, to replace it. I have a lot of lifetime warranties, like my Extreme, for example.
from the way I read it I believe she said the only reason people want to replace their vaporicer would be they are too lazy to clean it. So if you fall into that category it would be recommended you replace every year.
So I suppose one should ask. How easy is this thing to clean?

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

lepstadder said:
i am sure its a passion

Wow. My first post in this thread, and all I was doing is asking a question. Not only that, but I commended her on what she has been doing here. So what do you mean, give the girl a break?

lwien,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
lwien said:
lepstadder said:
i am sure its a passion

Wow. My first post in this thread, and all I was doing is asking a question. Not only that, but I commended her on what she has been doing here. So what do you mean, give the girl a break?
I think that was directed at the post before yours

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

DevoTheStrange said:
lwien said:
lepstadder said:
i am sure its a passion

Yeah. I guess that's why using quotes are so important. Things can get kinda mixed up in a thread without them.

lwien,

Ash

vaporist
lwien said:
DevoTheStrange said:
lwien said:
Yeah. I guess that's why using quotes are so important. Things can get kinda mixed up in a thread without them.
I guess that means it was directed at me. :uhoh: I'm not slinging any personal attacks here and I apologize if my comments were off base. I thought I saw a pattern of promotion getting in the way of information and was just calling it out. Nicole, I think it's great that you're spending hours on this site. I guess we have something in common. Make that two things.

:peace:

Ash,

lepstadder

Was not directed as a slight to anyone just saying that this person has answered a bunch of questions already and dont wast her time with silly questions, ones that have already been asked before( i mean the thread is only 2 pages long
Also how does it "cool" our vapor? Do we have to put it into the freezer or does it have it's own cooling system? Seems small to have it's own system. If it does how it is run? Batteries?
and rhetorical ones that are a waste of time
If manufacturing and selling a product is not profitable for you, than why are you doing it?
I mean no offense to anyone

just trying to say that this company has, in a very short amount of time responded promptly and thoroughly to everyone

my two

lepstadder,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom