vapor-icer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portability

supreme thru sovereignty
what is it anyway?
on the website under the "how it works" section, all it tells you is how it comes pre-assembled and that it hooks up to different vapes.
no legit info on the product at all.

Portability,

nickzzzx

I'm curious as to how it works in cooling down the vapor. Maybe it's an enlongated vapor path which simultaneously cools down or diffuses(or condenses) vapor?
Either way, I'm not interested. Cold vapor is nice, but kind of unneccesary in my opinion. Vapor isn't harsh like smoke is, therefore it doesn't need to be cooled down, imo.
It would be neat to try though definitely.

nickzzzx,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I am guessing this is something you add to the end of the whip. I bet you have too freeze it or the likes to use it, then attach to the end of the whip. Kind of like the Aqua-vape or a water tool

DevoTheStrange,

lepstadder

would be something to add to vapes like the cano and others that dry your throat.

not something i am interested in but and interesting product for sure

lepstadder,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
it is ridiculous that it gives you no info whatsoever on the cooling process. also, interchangeable mouthpieces would be necessary IMO. My :2c:

IAmKrazy2,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
bet it is probably a huge milled piece of metal that you throw in the fridge. I wonder what the air path inside it is complex or simple.

DevoTheStrange,

MrMistyTokes

Steam Engine
would be cool if it was designed backwards from a vape.. air path is cooled by the 'heating(cooling) element' - an ice cube or somthing

but id never go for that over some glass either way

:)

MrMistyTokes,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I sent them an email requesting info. I'll let you know what they say if I get a response.

stickstones,

Samsquanch

Vapor Astronaut
Wow , quite the contraption , If you want to cool your hit , just use a 6" piece of antenna before your mouthpiece on your whip , works like a charm . Plus how much is a piece of antenna gonna cost you compared to this thing ? :2c:

Samsquanch,

Noodles123

Look at the copyright:

Copyright 2010 Vaporicer Innovation Group | Malibu, California | Patents Pending
And the creation date of the domain:

Created on: 12-NOV-09
Obviously they are brand new, so I can understand why there is little info on this, give it some time.

Noodles123,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Hey everyone!

I'm Nicole from VaporICER Customer Service and we got emails from stickstones and from Alucard, so I wanted to answer all your questions! Yes, we are very new and very much appreciate all of your comments and suggestions - thank you all!

1. WHAT IS THE VAPORICER?

It's a vapor cooling system that is compatible with almost every vaporizer on the market. Simply put, it makes your vapor colder and smoother for those of us who prefer the smoothest hits in the world. It's not a milled piece of metal, rather a system of various non-toxic parts that work with each other to cool down your vapors in a healthy, clean, immediate and non-toxic way. (For those who want the smallest size possible, the Black Diamond is the way to go, since it is tiny, however the Blizzard is much colder. Interchangeable/replacement mouthpieces and a 1/4 oz airtight and light-proof stash jar, are included with the Avalanche Gift Package.)

2. HOW DOES THE VAPORICER WORK?

After spending a little bit of time in the freezer, fridge, cooler, (or jammed into a snow pile on a snowboarding trip), you just attach the bottom end of it to your vaporizer (like its shown in the pictures), and fresh, cold, crisp (ice-catcher-like) vapor comes out the mouthpiece. To be more detailed, the VaporICER is a unique and patent-pending cooling SYSTEM, which is built with non-toxic materials, and passes your vapor through a complex and multi-directional path which encircles it in ice-cold air, thus cooling it down.

3. WHERE CAN I READ THIRD-PARTY REVIEWS?

You can read the Publisher's personal Product Review of it in January 2010's issue of NUG Magazine by clicking the link below or picking up a copy, and stay tuned for upcoming reviews in the other major cannabis publications around the world:

WWW.VAPORICER.COM/FEEDBACK.HTML OR WWW.NUGMAG.COM (Page 69)

Thank you all again for your questions and suggestions, and feel free to reply to this post with more questions that I can answer for you! I hope you'll enjoy the smoothest high ever, some day :)

Have a great weekend,

Nicole
VaporICER Customer Service
Vaporicer Innovation Group
Malibu, California 90265

Be our friend on MySpace: www.myspace.com/vaporicer
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/vaporicer

VaporICER,

Beezleb

Thank you for stopping by. If you would somewhat regularly stop by I would start your own thread about the product. Just thinking of how it would be easier for people looking at this kind of option.

How long does it stay cold with normal use, generically speaking?

Beezleb,

lwien

And how would you clean out the condensation that will eventually build up inside of it?

Also would you elaborate on the non-toxic material issue. Exactly what materials is it made out of?

lwien,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Hey Iwien!

Great questions! Here are the answers:

1. CLEANING THE VAPORICER

The VaporICER can be cleaned the same way any water-pipe, pipe, or vaporizer tube can be cleaned. You can run hot water, rubbing alcohol, or 420 Solution through it. From our testing, the need for cleaning is extremely rare, and when it does come around it's easy to do. The VaporICER is so inexpensive compared to the vaporizers it supports that some people prefer replacing theirs once a year or so... However, it can be easily cleaned :)

2. WOULD YOU ELABORATE ON THE NON-TOXIC MATERIAL ISSUE?

Gladly - all the parts that the VaporICER is made from are produced by major brands, and have been certified as non-toxic products that are safe for food consumption, although we do not recommend using it as an eating utensil :) The Blizzard is made out of lightweight metal to match the Volcano Vaporizer, and the Black Diamond is made out of temperature resistant plastic. The cooling mechanism inside uses fast-freezing-ice that is enclosed in a leak-proof seal. The mouthpieces are also made for smoking, and are non-toxic. ALL of these materials are 100% NON-TOXIC and safe for human food consumption.

3. ARE THERE HEALTH BENEFITS OF USING THE VAPORICER IN ADDITION TO YOUR VAPORIZER?

We make no claims that the VaporICER is the healthiest option of vaporizing your herb, however every person who tries it seems to find it to be smoother and more pleasant than otherwise harsh, hot vapor. The following third-party research suggests that there may be health benefits, but we do not know for sure:

"Cold air is healthy, stimulating and curative in its effects..." (This Canadian Law requires that rooms have entrances for cold air to circulate through them: http://books.google.com/books?id=UH...mulating and curative in its effects"&f=false )

"Cold air inhalation during exercise diminishes elevation of Tre and suggests that both the intensity and duration of work can thus be extended." (This study also shows that breathing cold air calms your heart rate and extends your stamina: http://jap.physiology.org/cgi/content/abstract/64/6/2381 )

I hope I was able to answer your questions, and please feel free to ask more :)

Nicole
Malibu, California 90265

VaporICER,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks for coming out VaporIcer. Nice to see a female in the vaporizer customer service business.

Couple quick questions. What are the mouth pieces made from? Do you offer FC discounts?

IAmKrazy2,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Hey IAmKrazy2!

Thanks for the compliment - I love this product and industry :)

Thanks for asking the two questions, here are my answers:

1. WHAT ARE THE MOUTHPIECES MADE FROM?

100% Non-Toxic, safe, temperature-resistant, semi-soft, flexible plastic, much like many popular Hookah tube mouthpieces.

2. DO YOU OFFER FC DISCOUNTS?

While we haven't offered any discounts to anyone in the past, I talked to my boss and we can offer FC Forum members a $5 rebate which will be sent to you with your order (10-20% off, depending on which model you choose) Just mention this discussion and your FC username when checking out at www.vaporicer.com :)

I hope I was able to answer your questions, and as always feel free to ask more!

Nicole
Malibu, California 90265

Recent Media Coverage of VaporICER: www.vaporicer.com/feedback.html

VaporICER,

Frickr

well the smaller one work with a pd tube? or how exactly do these hook to the tubes?

Frickr,

VaporICER

Customer Service
Manufacturer
Hey Frickr!

I'd love to answer your question, and thanks for asking it because I'm sure everyone is wondering the same thing. :)

1. WILL THE SMALLER VAPORICER WORK WITH A PD TUBE & HOW EXACTLY DOES THE VAPORICER HOOK TO VAPORIZER TUBES?

I'm not 100% sure what a "pd tube" is, but I can explain exactly how the VaporICER plugs into any standard sized rubber vaporizer tube. Both models, the larger Blizzard and smaller Black Diamond, slide INTO the rubber tube of your vaporizer (replacing your current mouthpiece if you have one plugged into the tube) and stay securely attached until you remove them, as the rubber tube snugly "HUGS" the bottom end of your VaporICER.

The VaporICER is also compatible with the Volcano Vaporizer's Solid Valve mouthpiece, and can be used with the Volcano Easy Valve as well. Basically, it just slides INTO whichever tube you are using, and for the vast majority of Vaporizer tubes, it is a perfect fit. The worst case scenario is you might have to hold it while using it so it doesn't detach, although we've never experienced that during testing with various rubber tubes. :)

Please let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you, and thanks again for asking such an important question!

Nicole
Malibu, California 90265

Recent Media Coverage of VaporICER: www.vaporicer.com/feedback.html

VaporICER,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom