Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

Wow CDS im impressed. Great video. I didnt know the vapolution could milk a tube like that.

VaporBoxed,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I decided to post a follow up video of the Vapolution as my first one was literally the first time using it. I was a little impatient and turned off the vid too early (I felt a coughing attack coming on) and wouldn't you know it? The next couple of rips from that same bowl were way fatter. :/ Oh well.

vaporbonging

:peace:

edit: I decided to shoot a quick vid showing what the typical milk is with this thing as I didn't let the first bowl warm up enough in the first video.

Take 2

Stu,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
J.R.R.Tokin' said:
Nice vids Stu. Now I really can't wait for mine. C'mon snail mail!
LOL thought that the "snail mail" is patent for my country.. Now i see they are truly gone international.. LOL

Abysmal Vapor,

BlueHoo

Took advantage of the FC discount and ordered one last night.

It seems like whenever I spend time on FC I end up with a new vape.

BlueHoo,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm really glad I got mine. I've been spending a lot of time perfecting my "technique". I am referring to technique of "load how much" and "heat how long" as there is no real learning curve to simply use the unit right out of the box. I've found that a really small load works best for me. I've weighed a few of my loads and my scale read from .02 ~ .04. A full load would be approximately .1 but it would depend on the herb and how it's loaded.

With my tiny load, I can more easily finish it off quickly with 2-3 nice sized bongrips. One little trick I learned though was to leave the stem loaded even after you think it's done and come back 5 minutes later to get one final "convection" hit for dessert. :brow:

When I was loading a full bowl, I found that too much of it cooked off before I could vape it, so I only load what I can consume in a 10 - 15 minute period.

Enjoy your new toy, BlueHoo!

edit for time clarification

Stu,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
My bud is very dry. If you're referring to the "bonus convection hit", it usually is the result of the load falling out of the bowl at some point (or at least a portion) and continues to cook the herb via conduction and the vapor seems to collect down there until you liberate it with a final deathblow bongrip. Even if none falls out, the conduction is still at work and will release more vapor, albeit slowly.

Always remember to turn the unit upside down and give it a gentle tap when emptying a bowl to dump out any herb that may have fallen in.

Stu,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Stu said:
Always remember to turn the unit upside down and give it a gentle tap when emptying a bowl to dump out any herb that may have fallen in.

Cheers, will do. Still waiting on mine and probably still gonna have to wait some more :(

J.R.R.Tokin',

Jiltut

Pretty amazing price, I've checked out a few pics & I love the glass on glass but it seems a bit tricky for an absolute amateur - someone who can't even manage to smoke a cigarette like myself lol. Any think it wouldn't be so bad for a starter? I know you put bits of whole flower in but do you end up inhaling tiny particles of flower? Cheers

Jiltut,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Jiltut said:
know you put bits of whole flower in but do you end up inhaling tiny particles of flower? Cheers

I'd assume because you are putting in big bits you are much less likely to inhale particulate.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've been using my Vapo a lot lately through my bubbler. Particulate does end up in the bongwater, so that tells me that I'm best served using it through water.....which I prefer anyway.

One tip I can give is to try to use just one "chunk" from a nug that is big enough to get stuck in the bowl. It's better to force a little nugget that is a little larger than the diameter of the bowl than to put several smaller nuggets into the bowl. This keeps the load from falling into the bottom chamber.

On another note, the glass bowls do tend to gunk up pretty quick, and if not given an occasional iso bath they will begin to taste a little "experienced". Cleaning is very quick and easy.

The unit itself is very lightweight and doesn't have the real solid polished appearance that similar whip vapes have (DBV, HA, EQ, SSV), but it shines in it's concept of a glass on glass heating chamber and it's pure simplicity.

All in all this has been the best 99 bucks I've spent in a long time. If you love pure vapor...and lots of it, then I suggest you give the Vapolution a look.

Stu,
Reactions: xRUFUSx

weedemon

enthusiast
damn you Stu! haha making me want it bad!! i created an account on their website...

weedemon,

BlueHoo

Mine arrived on Thursday. I had ordered it Sunday night.

Started out using the hose attachment. Tried it at 11:00 on the dial, but not much vapor. Bumped it up to 1:00 and that seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Tried the All-In-Wonder bowl last night. Wow! Got the vape hits I was hoping for, nice thick clouds.

I'm really happy with this purchase. Much more then my last one, an Arizer Solo. :)

BlueHoo,
Reactions: xRUFUSx

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Nice BlooHoo, good to hear your enjoying it. Still waiting on mine but it's been 12 days of waiting so far, so can't be too long now - I hope! :)

J.R.R.Tokin',

max

Out to lunch
Stu said:
The unit itself is very lightweight and doesn't have the real solid polished appearance that similar whip vapes have (DBV, HA, EQ, SSV), but it shines in it's concept of a glass on glass heating chamber and it's pure simplicity. All in all this has been the best 99 bucks I've spent in a long time. If you love pure vapor...and lots of it, then I suggest you give the Vapolution a look.

If you're willing to deal with the narrrow bowl, and with the slightly higher than average learning curve, you can't beat this model for the money.
BlueHoo said:
Tried the All-In-Wonder bowl last night. Wow! Got the vape hits I was hoping for, nice thick clouds.
Using a 'buddy bowl' (thick glass) with the whip may be safer for passing around through clumsy hands, but for personal use with direct draw, the AIW bowl is the way to go. :tup:

max,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
Wow, i've been reading through this and the related Vapolution 1.0 thread and this vape seems like it really wants to be in my house ;) If that killer discount code is still active when I get paid in a couple of weeks I think i'm just gonna have to pull the trigger on this beauty!

Chance2Vape,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
hogleg said:
receiced the vapolution yesterday and what a great deal.

So how are you liking it? Have/Do you run it through glass at all?
I noticed a Solo in your sig and with the bowls being similar I was wondering if there were any additional similarities?

Chance2Vape,

hogleg

I run it through a 16" straight bong and I tell you what it might replace my eq as my go to at home. Compared to the solo the clouds are very similiar but the taste of the vapolution is amazing glass on glass. The bowls are really not that similiar as the solo is a bowl and with the vapo you are filling a tube. I dont really like having to suck the ground bud into the bowl but thats seems like the easiest way especially when hot. This thing doesnt weigh very much either just 300g for the unit alone.

hogleg,

Chance2Vape

VapulatrixonifierDlx
hogleg said:
I run it through a 16" straight bong and I tell you what it might replace my eq as my go to at home. Compared to the solo the clouds are very similiar but the taste of the vapolution is amazing glass on glass. The bowls are really not that similiar as the solo is a bowl and with the vapo you are filling a tube. I dont really like having to suck the ground bud into the bowl but thats seems like the easiest way especially when hot. This thing doesnt weigh very much either just 300g for the unit alone.

Sounds like all positives so far then?
I like the idea of the glassOnGlass, that's what really attracted me to this unit. That and the discounted price :brow: I enjoy my Solo but wish it had better taste and higher volume so it seems this vape might just fit the bill. Thanks

Chance2Vape,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
hogleg said:
I dont really like having to suck the ground bud into the bowl but thats seems like the easiest way especially when hot.
Hogleg,
Are you referring to how you load your EQ or your Vapolution? I would not recommend ground bud in the Vapo at all. It would be way too prone to A) getting sucked past the "dimple" that acts as a screen of sorts into your glass or mouth and B) falling down into the heating chamber and charring.

I only load little nugs and force 'em in with a wooden dowel to make sure it's firmly in place.

:2c:

Stu,

hogleg

Yes I use ground bud in the vapo I placed a screen inside. I find that I get way denser hits when its ground

hogleg,

hogleg

I cut a screen to fit into the dimple pretty well no sandwich . I have been using the vapo upsidedown on my bong as well with a 14mm water adapter connected directly to the large glass bowl with a short piece of tubing

my order was missing the all in wonder bowl and I received it today. holy shit two bowls through it and Im hooked this is some of the best tasting vapor I have had

hogleg,
Top Bottom