• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapocane

DVRez

I just got one off Grasscity, too...thanks to this forum. Hope it's worth it, but it was only $52 after
shipping. I've heard not-so-good things about Grasscity from the members here, so I hope they get it to me in a reasonable amount of time.

I think it will go great with my Heavy Hitter!

lazylathe

Almost there...
I just got one off Grasscity, too...thanks to this forum. Hope it's worth it, but it was only $52 after
shipping. I've heard not-so-good things about Grasscity from the members here, so I hope they get it to me in a reasonable amount of time.

I think it will go great with my Heavy Hitter!

Never had a problem ordering from GC!
And i am in Canada. Shipping is usually around 2 weeks and packed very well!
Hope nothing has changed.

RastaVapa

HomeGrownLogs UK log maker
Manufacturer
I've had a few bits from them in past always delivered ok to uk

RastaVapa,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Been playing with the C version, which arrived first.
This is supposed to be the newest version, called The Fusion.
IMO the C stands for made in China, as stated on the box...
The hole is not centered or round, the cane is bent all over the place, the joints do not fit together very well.
My regular torch does not work well with the VapoCane so i upgraded to my plumbers torch! Huge improvement with some more concentration required!

Still waiting for the B version to arrive.

Had some beautiful hits off the C!
Nice dense, tasty clouds and it uses such a tiny pinch! Very efficient and effective!
Takes quite a while to heat it up and get it to operating temps but once there it just keeps pumping out the vapor!

Won't be my daily driver as this vape is FRAGILE!!
Hoping the B version is made to a better quality.
Bought the C version direct from the manufacturer as well...

My technique so far is to grind quite fine and fill the bowl and tamp it down so there are no gaps for air to flow through.
Heat the cane with a medium flame while rotating the device, i heat more at the bottom in the beginning.
Start to take a hit and move the flame up and down the stem until lungs are full.
Remove heat and clear.
Blow out delicious cloud 15 seconds later!
ABV is a pretty consistent medium brown with a few lighter brown flecks on the edges.

A good vape but you need a bigger torch to get the most out of it.

EDIT: Came back for round two and it kicked me again!
It's actually rivaling my favorite vape...
Think it is just because of the different vape signature but this is a heavy hitter given enough heat!

Last edited:

pudink

Been playing with the C version, which arrived first.
This is supposed to be the newest version, called The Fusion.
IMO the C stands for made in China, as stated on the box...
The hole is not centered or round, the cane is bent all over the place, the joints do not fit together very well.
My regular torch does not work well with the VapoCane so i upgraded to my plumbers torch! Huge improvement with some more concentration required!

Still waiting for the B version to arrive.

Had some beautiful hits off the C!
Nice dense, tasty clouds and it uses such a tiny pinch! Very efficient and effective!
Takes quite a while to heat it up and get it to operating temps but once there it just keeps pumping out the vapor!

Won't be my daily driver as this vape is FRAGILE!!
Hoping the B version is made to a better quality.
Bought the C version direct from the manufacturer as well...

My technique so far is to grind quite fine and fill the bowl and tamp it down so there are no gaps for air to flow through.
Heat the cane with a medium flame while rotating the device, i heat more at the bottom in the beginning.
Start to take a hit and move the flame up and down the stem until lungs are full.
Remove heat and clear.
Blow out delicious cloud 15 seconds later!
ABV is a pretty consistent medium brown with a few lighter brown flecks on the edges.

A good vape but you need a bigger torch to get the most out of it.

EDIT: Came back for round two and it kicked me again!
It's actually rivaling my favorite vape...
Think it is just because of the different vape signature but this is a heavy hitter given enough heat!
Hey there,how much do you fill the bowl? Got any pics for the level?

And do you leave intervals between hits and heat again in the meanwhile?
Thanks

I am planning to buy dremel versaflame torch, do you guys think it will be enough to heat with the 'indirect' heating method?

Here it is
https://www.amazon.com/Dremel-2200-01-Versa-Multi-Function-Butane/dp/B00MJW07Z0

Last edited by a moderator:
pudink,

DVRez

Personally, I prefer hovering my lighter over the hole while inhaling and getting a hit in about 5 seconds. Awesome, thick hits too. The "heat up the cane" method just takes too long, is more dangerous, and uses tons of butane. But maybe I wasn't doing something right. Oh, also, I was using a 3 torch flame.

DVRez,
Reactions: pudink

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hey there,how much do you fill the bowl? Got any pics for the level?

And do you leave intervals between hits and heat again in the meanwhile?
Thanks

I use a fine grind and fill the bowl very loosely.
I heat the cane with a propane torch as my butane torch took too long.
Love the taste and clouds using this method.

I also use the hover method where the flame is above the opening, faster hits this way and you have to be way more careful.
Combustion can still happen using both methods!

I prefer my B Version to the C though...

lazylathe,
Reactions: pudink

pudink

Personally, I prefer hovering my lighter over the hole while inhaling and getting a hit in about 5 seconds. Awesome, thick hits too. The "heat up the cane" method just takes too long, is more dangerous, and uses tons of butane. But maybe I wasn't doing something right. Oh, also, I was using a 3 torch flame.
By dangerous what do you mean? Do you mean you can damage the cane by heating too much?

In my opinion direct flame method (hovering over the hole) is more dangerous because you are inhaling butane while inhaling. Healthwise, indirect heating(heat up the cane method) is more healthy,because you don't inhale the butane.

pudink,

Krazy

Any heads up on current best place to buy? Any active coupons?

Planetvape is not currently honoring the free shipping thing.

I am looking at GrassCity because they are selling the "B" version.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Any heads up on current best place to buy? Any active coupons?

Planetvape is not currently honoring the free shipping thing.

I am looking at GrassCity because they are selling the "B" version.

I bought one from Grasscity and one from the original manufacturers website.
The one from GC was a "B" model while the one from the manufacturer is a "C" model.
The only difference is the "B" version comes with an 18/14mm adapter and a few more screens.
The "B" version is only 14mm and comes with 5 screens.
Both canes have a "C" on them...

Thanks for reviving this thread!
Hitting mine now and it is amazing!
Never used the direct heating method and it is the bomb!

This is the original website:
http://vapocane.com/

Shipping took forever to Canada...

Last edited:
lazylathe,

lazylathe

Almost there...
This little beasty packs quite the kick!
And i have to say that the "direct heat method" is FAR superior to the "heat the whole cane method"!
Vapor that is thick and tasty in about 5 seconds!
A bowl usually requires a stir to get the green border mixed in so that the ABV is a perfect deep brown!
15 seconds for a quick two hit that blasts you to the moon!

I cannot detect any butane or anything different with the strains flavor profiles.

lazylathe,
Reactions: grokit

Krazy

Email responses so far from vendors indicate a dearth of actual "b" on the glass models.

I'v ordered a torch and box of butane, all I need now is an actual vapocane!

Krazy

Well blown glass; symmetrical and with no visible flaws.

So far I have mastered both not getting any vape and combusting the plant matter.

Krazy,

Krazy

1st one is now non usable. After 1/2 a dozen times the end has melted closed! :rant:

Krazy,

Krazy

Contacted Grasscity and I am shite out of luck as far as they are concerned. Sent pictures of the unused one next to the melted one. They consider this a warranty issue, which they do not offer. They do NOT consider it a "we send you a crap product made out of crap, non borosilicate glass"

They are offering me an undisclosed discount if I will buy more of them. :rant:

Krazy,

lazylathe

Almost there...
What kind of torch are you using bro?
I just use a small single point flame and it is more than enough. Think it is an Honest torch.

lazylathe,

DVRez

My tip just melted also, so I'm going to try to fix it with a toothpick. Don't use a small 3 flame torch lighter either. It did last me a good 6 months, and I used it probably 100 times. I have a Vector single flame torch, but it doesn't give me nearly as thick of hits, or get the herb as dark, so I didn't use it long.

Any suggestions? Maybe a third lighter?

Edit: Toothpick didn't work for me, it caught fire each time when I touched it to the red glass! I used a metal poking tool and reformed it. Far from perfect but it should allow enough air flow.

Last edited:
DVRez,
Reactions: Stu

Krazy

I still have one unused. Once We get word on which lighter is best I will break it out.

Krazy,

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
Hi guys,
I just ordered a Vapocane Gun - here is a somewhat awkward pantomime video:
Is here anybody who has used this? The bottom part with the blue rim looks different from the standard vapocane, as far as I can tell.

Schroedinger,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hi guys,
I just ordered a Vapocane Gun - here is a somewhat awkward pantomime video:
Is here anybody who has used this? The bottom part with the blue rim looks different from the standard vapocane, as far as I can tell.

What you ordered is the top part of the Vapocane, a different lower adapter and a Sherlock type glass tool.
It is an adapted 18/14 reducer designed to hold the round bowl screens.

I would just buy the standard one and use it on any water tool you want to.

lazylathe,
Top Bottom