• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapocane

grokit

well-worn member
I've got the B version and I am quite satisfied with it. The power went out again and instead of combusting a bongload (no portable atm), I used my new mini butane torch and got it right the first time!

I just started the hit with the flame through the little hole on the end, then proceeded to move the flame around the body of it for a bit. Turned the avb perfect brown in two nice thick bong hits.

grokit,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I've got the B version and I am quite satisfied with it. The power went out again and instead of combusting a bongload (no portable atm), I used my new mini butane torch and got it right the first time!

I just started the hit with the flame through the little hole on the end, then proceeded to move the flame around the body of it for a bit. Turned the avb perfect brown in two nice thick bong hits.

I got it some months ago but never tried it really hard, this little vape is awesome, very tasty, with the quicker method I get vapor in less than 10s and i heat a little bit more to get big rips, I never combust but you need a good lighter

PPN,
Reactions: grokit

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
1689170_820901571259296_845148611_n.png

I won this on from a give-a-way and its even on its way.. :) It happened on out national day.. 3rd march , nice compensation for the shitty country i'm in :). I was gifted a black leaf bong with tree perc and splashguard which happens to be with a 14.4 mm downstem :) perfect for the vapocane... I hope this will be my flavor country for a while . Will post a video of usage once i get it . :)

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: grokit

PPN

Volute of Vapor
1689170_820901571259296_845148611_n.png

I won this on from a give-a-way and its even on its way.. :) It happened on out national day.. 3rd march , nice compensation for the shitty country i'm in :). I was gifted a black leaf bong with tree perc and splashguard which happens to be with a 14.4 mm downstem :) perfect for the vapocane... I hope this will be my flavor country for a while . Will post a video of usage once i get it . :)

I like a lot this little vape and I use it everyday, big rips on demand!

I saw yesterday on this website a newer version of this vape: the Vapocane C
I'm thinking to order it, do you know what is the difference with the previous version?

PPN,

Abysmal Vapor

619_0.jpg

VapoCane-800x800_4.jpg
Well it is the new version of the vapocane B ..I think the glass is thicker and the airstream more narrow :)...
Now side by side and even doubt that may be its just the extra adapter :)
I like the concentrate tip :) although i doubt it works for runny oils :)

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
thanks for the pics and video!

In concentrate mode it works nice with kief but I never try with oil or shatter (the heating time is longer) but I never try like in the previous video, I need to make a test!

Abysmal Vapor

Wow ! First delivery ever to my door... even from Germany.. Well , Thanks to vedampftnochmal for this... took for days.. to get to here, i had faster deliveries only from the UK :). (Wychwood came in two days :)..)
Well first impressions.. This things is nice and tiny.. i like the case the manual and the ringed screens...
Can't wait to test.. it.. preparing some winterized absolute to drop on some abv.. cause everything i had was 10 g's of wildly grown cannabis.. but it will yield at least 0.3 of fine amberness

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Why don't put this weed like that in your Vapocane? I made concentrates when all my box are full of weed...

If you haven't got a good torch it's better to don't try the indirect method, with my little torch lighter I wasn't able to get any vapor like that (I'm awaiting a big torch for my nail and Vapocane).

Direct method produces big clouds in seconds!

Vapocane could upgrade is product to a all glass vapocane(with a glass screen in place of the ss screen), like a flame powered Cloud+(indirect method) and a concentrates bowl could be nice (look at the Versa thread's concentrates bowl)..

Have a good testing!

PPN,

Abysmal Vapor

I had a session with the vapocane.. For sure taste is nice.. but from mine experience the Gnome gong vaporizer is far superior in heating time and heat retention and airflow which contributes to a more even extraction :). anyway.. i will play with the vapocane once i get nice tasting flowers.. till then i will do convenction dabs with my faithful UD.. :)

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: axakal

Abysmal Vapor

Well... indirect (clean air method..) takes at least 1.5 mins with my big torch and i can't get the herbs to dark color.. but they are extracted like 90% cause i revape in with my UD or finish with direct heat method and am getting a weak puff.. that really adds nothing imo.. to the experience.. so some would save their breath on that for sure.. I am having those rigned screens and i like them very much.. for thickest clouds i press the herb with another ringed screen on top :) ! :)
Edited : Just managed to heat it enough to get dark brown abv in 45 seconds,, What i did is positioning the flame on a sharp angle from the bottom to the top so it slides over bigger area of glass surface.. I am blown right now but will do more testing later.

Last edited:

Kommyknocker

Was on this a good while back now and someone thoroughly reviewed the Vapocane and stated that the B version was the better by compared to the A. I was skeptical and stated so. Turns out he was right afterall.. The larger intake seems to make combustion less likely(I've yet to do so)
And I concur.. Indirect method works great if the flame is Orange off of the glass surface. Don't red hot it as it'll promote warping and accidental combustion.
Torch you get with the A is just really poor. Got a dremmel torch and it works an absolute dream!

Kommyknocker,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi guys, I found an amazing way to use my Vapocane, I think about this setup after to read the Nectar Collector thread.

I put the upper part of my Vapocane B in my PNWT (it fit really good, firmly without clip), heat the fine part of my vapocane and dab directly in the dish, taste is amazing, you can better regulate the amount of vapor and no more pia handling!

If you don't get any hydratube (a small as the pnwt is better for handling imo) I think you can use it dry if you connect your Vapocane (the whole unit or only the upper part) to a dry mp (straight one would be better imo)

Since i discover this way (this morning!) I can't stop to dab, I already get an amazing shatter choice (white magic 100% sativa, sweet cheese & morocan kief bho) but this winter promises to be sweet with all this nectar, my Persei combo and my Dabocane!

PPN,

IRON-EYES

IRON EYES
Vapocane was my in order 7th lighter-powered vaporizer that I have used. After reading some reviews, seeing the pictures and watching the demo video with funny music, I was looking forward to try this thing. The all glass air-path with 2 methods of heating (with or without butane inhaled) promises a satisfaction for my taste requirements.
However, before using the Vapocane, I have been using Gn0me Classic during my stay in Spain, and I have used UD and MW since then, so my view could not be more critical. Moreover thanks to the post above, clarifying the differences between A and B version I can provide updated impressions. Let's see how I rate this vape in different categories.

I have obtained Vapocane Standard (version "A") Gold 19mm

1. Portability

8 / 10

Vapocane or any gong glassware is not really intended for portable use, moreover the Standard A version is apparently thinner and more delicate than the B. However, the marker case provides excellent protection of Vapocane while carrying. If you have some small 19mm glassware, portable usage can be recommended but I don't relocate my glassware often because I broke too much of it. I have used the 19mm WS mouthpiece connector with the Vapocane.

2. Efficiency

9 / 10

The bowl is small. You can load small amounts for effective vaping but it's definitely not a party-hitter. Quite restrained air-flow contributes to the effectiveness. Bigger amounts work good but with additional stirring. The bowl can provide some solid hits with good vapor-air ratio of course depending on your learning curve. Unlike electric vaporizers, with majority of lighter powered vapes it is up to your (and lighter's) heating skill to determine the vape's efficiency. Vapocane can vaporize until really dark ABV (see the ABV on the picture below); nevertheless, I find vapes like HDVape or Gn0me to be able to turn the herb brown more easier (as will be stated in heating section).

3. Ease of use & manipulating

5 / 10

Vapocane is not the most easier vape to use. The heater gets really hot and you have to use the rubber protector from the marker case in order to manipulate with the heater. Messing with these things while high trying to stir the load is annoying. Additionally, the hot heater is tricky to put on a stable place without rolling away because the marker case is not good enough to take the heater when it is really hot.

4. Stealth

Due to its dimensions and methods of use, Vapocane is not really stealthy. You can vape alone, or in a circle of friends but hardly in public places. Fizzling sound of a torch lighter does not secure the stealthiness either.

5. Pre-heating & additional-heating

7 / 10 direct method
5 / 10 indirect method (need bigger torch)

The long, conic shape of Vapocane causes that the heating source is quite distant from the loaded bowl. This brings bigger heating time but comparable with Glass VaporGenie or HDVape. As with most of lighter powered vapes, the slower you inhale the bigger the temperature. Using the direct method of heating significantly reduces the heating time. However while using Vapocane, you have to inhale in such speed, as you "suck in" the outer blueish torch flame inside the heater or you have to point the flame slightly above the hole otherwise it can melt. Then you have to allow some time for "cooking" the herb in order to see some nice clouds exhaled. Nonetheless, there is a drawback. The tip is too small for proper airflow. I have found that some drag to the lung-pulling force must be applied. Apparently, the version A has even smaller air-hole than the cheaper B version. Moreover, over the time of usage, especially when you allow too much of flame touching the tip of Vapocane, the air hole shrinks even more. There are some methods to make it bigger again. You have to heat the end and push non-melting material through the Vapocane, but be careful not to burn yourself. Other method could be to break the end to make the hole bigger? (not recommended though).

Indirect method was very hard for me to accomplish with my torch lighters. Obviously, I don't own a big torch to deliver such heat. I have used the included plastic torch and my metal jim-beam torch, but I was not able to heat it indirectly with success. Nevertheless, when I use some other flame heat-source (f.e. gas oven) for indirect heating I had success. Anyways I think that Gn0me vaporizer solved indirect heating method better. The ripples in the heating element provide better heat penetration to the air-stream. Moreover, they provide a solid twist of the air that can allow vaporization of the whole bowl more evenly and thoroughly.

6. Taste & vapor path

9.5 / 10 direct method
9.8 / 10 indirect method

Since the taste and air-path cleanness is my primary concern regarding vaporizers, the Vapocane did not disappoint me in this field. Taste is classy glassy, without additional fumes and byproducts. Vapocane is one of the few lighter powered all-glass convection vaporizers. The possibility to use it by 2 methods is pleasing. If you want to get a nice tasty hit as fast as possible, use the direct method. If your primary concern is the top notch taste, buy a fat torch and do the indirect method allowing at least 1 minute of heating.

The airpath consist of the glass heater/bowl/bong + metal screen so it's 100% glass except the screen. The taste difference between direct and indirect method is noticeable.

7. Durability

5 / 10

The thin gong and generally fragile Standard "A" version needs your careful attitude. You have to treat the Vapocane like your baby, since it is easy to break or overheat and melt the hole. However, when one demands the glass-like cleanness, one have to deal with the consequences.

8. Maintenance

The Vapocane team provided with cleaning brush which is cool. The Vapocane and the 19mm bowl can be cleaned easily with ISO, salt and the brush. The marker case is also a very nice place to hide your Vapocane.

Verdict

Portability 8
Efficiency 9
Ease of use & manipulating 5
Direct heating 7
Indirect heating 5
Taste direct heating 9.5
Taste indirect heating 9.8
Durability 5

Pros: Cheap price, All-glass without butane taste, efficient, cost/quality ratio (B version)

Cons: Small airflow, prone to crack, no heat retention, bad indirect heating, hard to manipulate

Apparently, the B version is better choice because: is cheaper, has better case, the glass is thicker, the intake-hole is bigger (as confirmed in above review).
If you want all-glass cost-effective vape, buy the Vapocane-B.

Where to buy?

http://vapocane.com/

Some pictures (click to enlarge)

where did you git that pimp gong mouthpiece jhook?

IRON-EYES,

*plainlazy*

Anyone still using their vapocane or have people moved on from it? I picked one of these up from amazon uk for 20 pounds delivered. In one evenings use i combusted twice but also had a good load of big hits. Ive got only got a crappy torch at the mo but its enough to use the cane with direct flame.
Plan is to get a bigger better torch eventually.
Liking the learning curve. Feels more like theres a skill while using it rather than vapor on tap thats easy.
Been looking at a number of different torch lighter vapes vapman lotus lily. But i thought id start with this before taking the plunge. Glad i did. I also have the vaponic which for what it is and the price point is nice little vape.

Anyway am i late to the party or are these still getting use?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I still use my 2 vapocanes, one for concentrates and one for flowers, not a lot, but it is very similar to the Daisy (even older!) with a better taste imho, you can use it dry with a j-hook or with your bubblers.

The indirect method is very long and use a lot of tane that's why I only use the direct method.

It's a very nice inexpensive vaporizer if you can take care of glass!

RastaVapa

HomeGrownLogs UK log maker
Manufacturer
Anyone still using their vapocane or have people moved on from it? I picked one of these up from amazon uk for 20 pounds delivered. In one evenings use i combusted twice but also had a good load of big hits. Ive got only got a crappy torch at the mo but its enough to use the cane with direct flame.
Plan is to get a bigger better torch eventually.
Liking the learning curve. Feels more like theres a skill while using it rather than vapor on tap thats easy.
Been looking at a number of different torch lighter vapes vapman lotus lily. But i thought id start with this before taking the plunge. Glad i did. I also have the vaponic which for what it is and the price point is nice little vape.

Anyway am i late to the party or are these still getting use?

I still used mine for about 3 years until a few weeks ago when I broke it cleaning it but I only use the retained heat method and it was all wonky from heating so many times , must get another one miss that pure taste

Vapodudule

I met Vapocane today and it reminded me of few things:
-Method 1: Daisy for instant direct intake draws and full lung busters
I have to try:
-Method 2: heating the glass, the gnome i have been screwed and never got.
-Method 3: rolling screen and stick it in th hole of the upper part as seen in the official video
-Method 4: as a direct nectar dabber (see @PPN usage above)

How this little vape is powefull and simple but fully functionnable (screens staging), Given the glass durability, who beats this results for this price on the market?

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I agree, the Vapocane is a very nice inexpensive vape and it offers a lot tastier hits than the VapCap does in the same price range, although it's not trully portable (you need a bubbler or at least a j-hook).

A great little vape!

Smokey Da Bear

619_0.jpg

VapoCane-800x800_4.jpg
Well it is the new version of the vapocane B ..I think the glass is thicker and the airstream more narrow :)...
Now side by side and even doubt that may be its just the extra adapter :)
I like the concentrate tip :) although i doubt it works for runny oils :)
That thing looks sweet. Definitely keeping my eyes opened.

Smokey Da Bear,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just picked up the B version on Grasscity sale!
This will be my 4th butane powdered vape.
Since starting on the butane vapes my plug ins are not seeing any use...

lazylathe,
Reactions: PPN

lazylathe

Almost there...
I think you will like it especially the retained heat method

Thanks! I am looking forward to trying it out!
Also decided to order the newer version for comparison!
So I will have the B version and the new Fusion.
Reviews as they arrive!

lazylathe,
Reactions: RastaVapa
Top Bottom