1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Vapocane

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by stinkmeaner, May 20, 2010.

1. grokit

grokit power cosmic

I've got the B version and I am quite satisfied with it. The power went out again and instead of combusting a bongload (no portable atm), I used my new mini butane torch and got it right the first time!

I just started the hit with the flame through the little hole on the end, then proceeded to move the flame around the body of it for a bit. Turned the avb perfect brown in two nice thick bong hits.

PPN likes this.
  2. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

I got it some months ago but never tried it really hard, this little vape is awesome, very tasty, with the quicker method I get vapor in less than 10s and i heat a little bit more to get big rips, I never combust but you need a good lighter

grokit likes this.
  3. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

[​IMG]
    I won this on from a give-a-way and its even on its way.. :) It happened on out national day.. 3rd march , nice compensation for the shitty country i'm in :). I was gifted a black leaf bong with tree perc and splashguard which happens to be with a 14.4 mm downstem :) perfect for the vapocane... I hope this will be my flavor country for a while . Will post a video of usage once i get it . :)

grokit likes this.
  4. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

I like a lot this little vape and I use it everyday, big rips on demand!

I saw yesterday on this website a newer version of this vape: the Vapocane C
    I'm thinking to order it, do you know what is the difference with the previous version?

5. Abysmal Vapor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] Well it is the new version of the vapocane B ..I think the glass is thicker and the airstream more narrow :)...
    Now side by side and even doubt that may be its just the extra adapter :)

I like the concentrate tip :) although i doubt it works for runny oils :)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  6. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

thanks for the pics and video!

In concentrate mode it works nice with kief but I never try with oil or shatter (the heating time is longer) but I never try like in the previous video, I need to make a test!

Abysmal Vapor likes this.
  7. Abysmal Vapor

Wow ! First delivery ever to my door... even from Germany.. Well , Thanks to vedampftnochmal for this... took for days.. to get to here, i had faster deliveries only from the UK :). (Wychwood came in two days :)..)
    Well first impressions.. This things is nice and tiny.. i like the case the manual and the ringed screens...
    Can't wait to test.. it.. preparing some winterized absolute to drop on some abv.. cause everything i had was 10 g's of wildly grown cannabis.. but it will yield at least 0.3 of fine amberness

axakal and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  8. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

Why don't put this weed like that in your Vapocane? I made concentrates when all my box are full of weed...

If you haven't got a good torch it's better to don't try the indirect method, with my little torch lighter I wasn't able to get any vapor like that (I'm awaiting a big torch for my nail and Vapocane).

Direct method produces big clouds in seconds!

Vapocane could upgrade is product to a all glass vapocane(with a glass screen in place of the ss screen), like a flame powered Cloud+(indirect method) and a concentrates bowl could be nice (look at the Versa thread's concentrates bowl)..

Have a good testing!

9. Abysmal Vapor

I had a session with the vapocane.. For sure taste is nice.. but from mine experience the Gnome gong vaporizer is far superior in heating time and heat retention and airflow which contributes to a more even extraction :). anyway.. i will play with the vapocane once i get nice tasting flowers.. till then i will do convenction dabs with my faithful UD.. :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    axakal likes this.
  10. Abysmal Vapor

Well... indirect (clean air method..) takes at least 1.5 mins with my big torch and i can't get the herbs to dark color.. but they are extracted like 90% cause i revape in with my UD or finish with direct heat method and am getting a weak puff.. that really adds nothing imo.. to the experience.. so some would save their breath on that for sure.. I am having those rigned screens and i like them very much.. for thickest clouds i press the herb with another ringed screen on top :) ! :)
    Edited : Just managed to heat it enough to get dark brown abv in 45 seconds,, What i did is positioning the flame on a sharp angle from the bottom to the top so it slides over bigger area of glass surface.. I am blown right now but will do more testing later.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
    axakal and grokit like this.
  11. Kommyknocker

Kommyknocker Well-Known Member

Was on this a good while back now and someone thoroughly reviewed the Vapocane and stated that the B version was the better by compared to the A. I was skeptical and stated so. Turns out he was right afterall.. The larger intake seems to make combustion less likely(I've yet to do so)
    And I concur.. Indirect method works great if the flame is Orange off of the glass surface. Don't red hot it as it'll promote warping and accidental combustion.
    Torch you get with the A is just really poor. Got a dremmel torch and it works an absolute dream!

12. PPN

PPN Well-Known Member

Hi guys, I found an amazing way to use my Vapocane, I think about this setup after to read the Nectar Collector thread.

I put the upper part of my Vapocane B in my PNWT (it fit really good, firmly without clip), heat the fine part of my vapocane and dab directly in the dish, taste is amazing, you can better regulate the amount of vapor and no more pia handling!

If you don't get any hydratube (a small as the pnwt is better for handling imo) I think you can use it dry if you connect your Vapocane (the whole unit or only the upper part) to a dry mp (straight one would be better imo)

Since i discover this way (this morning!) I can't stop to dab, I already get an amazing shatter choice (white magic 100% sativa, sweet cheese & morocan kief bho) but this winter promises to be sweet with all this nectar, my Persei combo and my Dabocane!

13. grokit

grokit power cosmic

A picture would be helpful ;)

Egzoset likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors