1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vapocane

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by stinkmeaner, May 20, 2010.

1. Dutch-Mic

Dutch-Mic Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for your quick answer @Abysmal Vapor! I thought I needed a creme brulee torch (don't own one the moment) for the indirect method, glad to read I can use the Vapman torch.

Really need to be careful with experimenting though: my wife could go into labour at any moment and it wouldn't be very practical if I'm sky high at that moment :D

Edit: To be clear, the contractions haven't started yet, I'm not vaping while my wife's in pain!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. Dutch-Mic

Dutch-Mic Well-Known Member

I experimented with the Vapocane and the J-hook for a few days with the direct heating method (Sticky Brick/Dobby style) and used the following tips from the inventor of the Vapocane:

- Adjust the flame to the highest setting and aim the flame one/two millimeter above the hole with a 90° angle between the heat intake and the flame.

- Inhale slowly for about 7 to 10 seconds and listen for the little whistle noise. The whistle noise is apparently an indicator for the right heating and draw technique.

Today I had my first very, very tasty and cloudy hit with that technique without any butane taste. I also love the basket screen system: loading and unloading the screens is simple, and cleaning everything is very easy. At the moment I'm very enthusiastic about the Vapocane: tasty and cloudy on-demand convection hits for a bargain :tup: In a few days I'll try also the direct heating method.

cloudsosmoke and hujdimislav like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors