• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vapocane

stinkmeaner

Vapocane www.vapocane.com looks like it works similar to the "Glass Vape"
Also it looks like it is made by the people who own Hurricane bongs, and also from the packaging they must produce the Vapbong and Vapbong LuxLox

vapocane_260.jpg

vapocane6_260.jpg

stinkmeaner,
Reactions: Jen

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
To me it looks like you stick the smaller glass stem (male) into the diffuser (female) and heat the outside of the former. Kinda like the glass vape (vape made by glass vape head, there's a thread) where as you heat the glass with a torch, once it the outside is warm enough , the air going through the vapor attachement will get hot enough for a really good very tasty vapor hit.

Anyways I dunno about this vape in particular, but I do know the GV is a really sweet vape having owned a couple.

Skunkypete,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
i like that its all GonG but didnt seem to be much vapour in the vid. I think that people would forget to grap the cloth thing and burn themselves when pulling the bowl out. Does the air go in right at the tip? Would it not be better to heat the whole glass rod part rather than just the tip?

Mr. Smoke No More,

stinkmeaner

I think with a different technique or user for that matter they would be able to draw rich clouds of vapor from that thing, and your right about burning yourself on that hot rod, a better design would have a handle towards the bottom with a silicone cap for insulation.

stinkmeaner,

NineDelta

Vaporize is health
Hi all, :D
I tested vapocane yesterday. It's good like accesory to vaporize in a bong, it's not expensive. Taste is good, but is not excelent. It's easy to use. :cool:

NineDelta,

stinkmeaner

NineDelta said:
I tested vapocane yesterday. It's good like accesory to vaporize in a bong, it's not expensive. Taste is good, but is not excelent. It's easy to use. :cool:

How is the heat retention when using using the method where you don't inhale the flame, where you heat the glass for a while and vaporizer with the residual heat.

In that aspect it works like a vaporizer called "The Glass Vape" and to me it is where this Vapocane should shine when compared to other glass vaporizers where you have to inhale the lighter flame.

stinkmeaner,

NineDelta

Vaporize is health
stinkmeaner said:
NineDelta said:

How is the heat retention when using using the method where you don't inhale the flame, where you heat the glass for a while and vaporizer with the residual heat.

In that aspect it works like a vaporizer called "The Glass Vape" and to me it is where this Vapocane should shine when compared to other glass vaporizers where you have to inhale the lighter flame.

Hi stinkmeaner,
there are 2 methods to heat (I only used method A):
Anleitungspanisch.jpg

Method A: to heat at the top of vapocane, this method vaporize quicker than method B
Method B: to heat in the middle of vapocane, method similar than The Glass Vape: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1234

I haven't tested the glass vape, it look likes very good. It seems heating very good and quickly, and it's bigger. Vapocane is cheaper than the glass vape.

NineDelta,
Reactions: T@çh€

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member

why do you only use method a?

are you worried about cracking it from heating it over and over, (thermal shock)? or is it so that you can keep the base cool enough to be able to lift the vapocane off the bong in order to stir the product, or repack, without having to use the handle?

do you think it tastes better if you use method B?

i have the glass vape and i think it produces some very tasty vapor.

how is the durability of the vapocane? have you dropped it, is it still in one piece? how thick is the glass?

i expect that the vapocane would have an advantage over the glass vape in this area!

skunkypete:

I do know the GV is a really sweet vape having owned a couple.

why so many? did you break them, or did they crack, or give them away as presents...

notmyrealUSERname,

NineDelta

Vaporize is health
notmyrealUSERname said:

why do you only use method a?

are you worried about cracking it from heating it over and over, (thermal shock)? or is it so that you can keep the base cool enough to be able to lift the vapocane off the bong in order to stir the product, or repack, without having to use the handle?

do you think it tastes better if you use method B?

i have the glass vape and i think it produces some very tasty vapor.

how is the durability of the vapocane? have you dropped it, is it still in one piece? how thick is the glass?

i expect that the vapocane would have an advantage over the glass vape in this area!

skunkypete:

I do know the GV is a really sweet vape having owned a couple.

why so many? did you break them, or did they crack, or give them away as presents...
I only used method A because I tested it in a hemp fair and it was people waiting to test it. Method A is quicklier. The only reason was I had to use it quickly. I don't know if method b is better than method a.
default.jpg

I'd like to test the glass vape to do a good comparation.

Vapocane is only one piece, and I think that thick of vapocane is similar than vapbong or ubie

One advantage of Vapocane comparating to the glass vape that it's smaller and more transportable than the glass vape

I see on web there are 3 colors:
Vapocane clear:
vapocane_clearklein.jpg

Vapocane gold:
vapocane_goldenklein.jpg

Vapocane white:
vapocane_whiteklein.jpg

NineDelta,

reece

So, I bit the bullet and bought a vapocane. I also have a glass vape but it isn't practical for a casual session. I have to wait 'till the kids aren't home. I'm thinking of using it with a j-hook mostly, and when appropriate I can break out my bubbler.

If anyone is thinking about buying one (in the U.S.), the official site charges about 50 euro for shipping putting the total price at around $150. I searched around a bit and found this site

http://www.vaporizador.info/grow-shop/

They ship to the U.S. for 8 euro putting the total at around $80. And I was kind of close to saying fuck it and spending the $150. Thank goodness I'm a bit more patient these days.

I'll check back and tell y'all what's what when it arrives and I've had time to play with it.

Also, I recently trashed the metal screen in my glass vape and replaced it with a glass bead. I haven't had a chance to use it that way yet (see reason above) but I don't see how it wouldn't work. I'm going to do the same with the vapocane. I want an all glass vapor path.

Edit:

Well that was a bust. The site refunded my money. They don't ship to the U.S. I wonder why it is in the list of countries in the drop down list for addresses?

reece,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
Also, I recently trashed the metal screen in my glass vape and replaced it with a glass bead. I haven't had a chance to use it that way yet (see reason above) but I don't see how it wouldn't work. I'm going to do the same with the vapocane. I want an all glass vapor path.

how did you do this? can you post a pic?

looks like you might have to spend $150 afterall to get the vapocane. do you think it will be better than your glass vape? it will be almost the same price afterall.

notmyrealUSERname,

reece

Now I really don't feel like paying $150. I'm going to wait it out.

As for the the glass vape, I just brought the bowl to a crafts store and tried different sized beads until one fit without falling through or completely blocking the airflow. I couldn't find a glass screen large enough so I went the bead route. I used to use glass screens (jacks) or pebbles from the street back in my combustion days. It works the same.

reece,

stinkmeaner

I am glad someone is finally going to review this Vapocane. I have always thought it looked like the best option for for the price. The Glass Vape seemed nice too, but way overpriced for just some kinked glass.

Looking forward to your diagnosis.

stinkmeaner,

reece

After over a month of waiting the package finally arrived from THC Planet. I opened it and instead of the Vapocane I got a Vapbong.

I'm pretty pissed. The shipping time isn't their fault and mistakes happen but damn talk about deflating.

Oh well, sent an email. It's how companies handle the inevitable mistake that matters. Let's see how they do.

I'll keep this thread posted.

edit:

Marielle from thc planet replied to my email and was very apologetic for the mistake. She is sending out a Vapocane immediately and she said Merry Christmas, I can keep the Vapbong.

THC Planet has great customer service. I'll definitely do business with them again.

reece said:
After over a month of waiting the package finally arrived from THC Planet. I opened it and instead of the Vapocane I got a Vapbong.

I'm pretty pissed. The shipping time isn't their fault and mistakes happen but damn talk about deflating.

Oh well, sent an email. It's how companies handle the inevitable mistake that matters. Let's see how they do.

I'll keep this thread posted.

edit:

Marielle from thc planet replied to my email and was very apologetic for the mistake. She is sending out a Vapocane immediately and she said Merry Christmas, I can keep the Vapbong.

THC Planet has great customer service. I'll definitely do business with them again.

Awesome to hear about the great customer service, tell us how the vapbong works out. Awesome that they made a shit situation into an ideal one.

I've been using a glass vaporpro bowl and a 18.8 mm Glassmansdoll vaporizer-to-whip piece as a jury-rigged vapocane for a bit. It is clearly longer than the vapocane and probably less thick, so the second method with using ambient heat seems unlikely to work, although I don't have a big enough torch to try. I can actually get very, very nice hits with a small torch lighter, making for a 100% glass on glass vaporizer experience out of a bong. Given a pepsi challenge with the vapbowl, I've noticed that the vapobowl gives a slightly denser, more instanteous hit, while the pseudo-vapocane is slightly wispier.

charliedontsurf,
Use code "fireworks" for 20% off. I just ordered one in 18.8 mm for about 40.50 after shipping. I'll report how it works in like 3 weeks after the slow boat finally gets here.

charliedontsurf,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
I would love to see a review on one of these, like a full video. If vapocane sent one to me i would do it forsure! Its about time this product gets properly reviewed :cool:

LaunchBox420,
Vapocane B setup came in the mail, was in the little box pictured on grass city, which could work as a somewhat-jank carrying case.

First off, the welds on the bowl portion are pretty much shit, very sloppy. I used to blow glass and this would end up in the "rejects" pile if I were on the job. I'm curious whether or not I should attempt a exchange with grasscity, but fear a 3 week wait time and a fat new shipping fee. The vapocane portion (the upper half) appears to me much better made. The upper portions 14.4mm male joint is odd as hell, as it is only a half length joint - it fits and stays fine, but I don't see any reason for it - it's the first joint like this I've ever seen in person.

It came with Stainless steel screens from "black leaf," which barely, barely cover the hole. The screens are actually a big problem - even a bigger sized screen likes to move around alot because of the rounded bottom of the bowl portion, and vaped material will end up in the pipe or bong. The vaporpro bowl suffers a simliar fate - the vaporstar and Vapobowl (mostly) escape this fate by having flattened bottoms which perfectly fit standard size screens.

Using the direct-draw method (jet torch fired down the tube) I have gotten some very, very tasty hits. It's very difficult to say whether they are "better" than the vapobowl hits, I will need more extensive testing and a real Pepsi-Challenge type comparison. Trying to heat the outside of the vapocane has had very little success even with my biggest torch but I admit right now that I need to try again with varying techniques.

My rating right now is a C+, B- kind of feeling. Lousy bowl workmanship pisses me right off.

Edit: B+ presuming my bowl's quality is a bad unit and not the standard. A larger jet flame is necessary than the vapobowl, vapor is highly flavorful but generally less dense. Coverage of the bowl is extremely good - that is, virtually the whole bowl is being exposed to a well-spread jet of hot air. Little stirring is necessary because of this, which is a welcome change from the vapobowl or vaporstar style diffuser, and helps partially alleviate the (infuriating) screen problem.

charliedontsurf,

LaunchBox420

Quinton
Vapocane is sending me a free on i will review it for everyone and i will actually use water! will try to cover each part and how it works and how efficient it is etc...

LaunchBox420,
LaunchBox420 said:
Vapocane is sending me a free on i will review it for everyone and i will actually use water! will try to cover each part and how it works and how efficient it is etc...

Given I just posted a review, looks like you got a free vapocane for no reason. Score. Hopefully you get a mace in Germany model and not an Asian one.

LaunchBox420

Quinton
I mean i am also going to do a video review eventually :p

I was very impressed by their customer service and response time, Dan from Vapocan is an excellent representative. They shipped it from Italy and i live in ontario Canada. It arrived at my house in 3 days! From Italy!!1 now thats good service.

Like I already mentioned i will be doing a video review of this product soon! So check back soon, i will hopefully have the link up for the video.

Thanks again Vapocane

LaunchBox420,
Top Bottom