Vapman

AJS

Calm Consistency
Of course! Worked wonderfully. Better tasting than all my vapes and is pretty damn close to the Nano.
I barely get any vapor (on purpose), tons of flavor, and will get anywhere from 5-10 hits depending how I go about it. Normally I'll step it up at the end to finish em off. been working great since the T break, and I'm incredibly stoned haha.

vapman

Manufacturer
I like using my vapman while driving.

Most of the time I can hold the torch, the VM and then maneuver the wheel with my pinky finger.

This probably isn't too 'safe' to say the least.

@vapman ever thought of a low tech 'clip' what is flexible (rather bendable) that could attach one end to the torch and the other to the vapman to make one handed functioning possible?

@WakeAndVape Yes, I thought about it and it was my intension at the very beginning as the drawing from 2005 shows. I think the clip would have to be easily detachable and mountable to make filling practical and when possible, it should also match with different lighters.

Who needs a clip when we have a pinky finger for steering?:lol: I don't know which one is worse, using a vapman while driving or steering with the pinky finger. A very difficult decision for the police.:D

Take care, (when driving)

vapman

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Agreed. The VapMan and VC are great for this purpose. No need to light while at your lips, heat low where no one can see, and raise to mouth for puffs. I also will use stop lights as a chance to use the torch, and i am ready to puff away when the light turns green.

I am also a self proclaimed master of knee driving. Haven't tried in years, but used to be able to do full no hand U turns while juggling the wheel with both legs. But these days, just occasionally use knee driving while i torch my VC or VM, typically when no one else is around.
I'm right there with you, too bad you didn't live near me...lol, we could go in crazy driving adventures completely smashed. :rockon:

@VAPEHUNTER...thanks for the dig, one more example of the usefulness of the search function. @simpleasthcis is that the top to a champaign bottle holding it on to the lighter?

@WakeAndVape Yes, I thought about it and it was my intension at the very beginning as the drawing from 2005 shows. I think the clip would have to be easily detachable and mountable to make filling practical and when possible, it should also match with different lighters.

Who needs a clip when we have a pinky finger for steering?:lol: I don't know which one is worse, using a vapman while driving or steering with the pinky finger. A very difficult decision for the police.:D

Take care, (when driving)

vapman
If you make the part that attaches to the clip flexible, that will solve the different lighter scenario....what about a strong rubber band instead of a clip? Seems it would make it more universal...

In the words of NWA...fuck the police!
If you only knew the places I have pushed the envelope with your device.

It works well WHILE grocery shopping. :ninja:

Let's face it though...in not normal.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I forgot to add how surprised I was when I opened my package and saw this tiny little thing they call the Vapman.
I knew it was small, but it's....SMALL, tiny, itty bitty, whatever.

Looked around for the other piece when I first opened it...Turned out the little piece I was looking at was the entire vape.

Very surprising.

Gourmet

Let's face it though...in not normal.
To call somebody "normal" in a sick and crazy world, like we have it today, could be understood as an insult. :D

But I can calm you all, Vapman-user are in general especially good people, they found a peaceful island in the middle of the cruel crazy world.:peace:

Or to say it with the fine words of Terry Pratchett:

"The Bursar was not technically insane. He had passed through the rapids of insanity some time previously, and was now sculling around in some peaceful pool on the other side. He was quite often coherent, although not by normal human standards.”
Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times: The Play

;)

lazylathe

Almost there...
Since finding a new mail order dispensary and actually having top shelf bud for the first time since i stopped growing, has been amazing!
My usage has gone down considerably and thus my tolerance!
All a win/win for me and my wallet!

I used to have to chain hit the Vapman, 5 times or more, to have any effect.
So it got cleaned and placed in it's egg and on the shelf, safe and secure.

Decided to bust it out of the egg and have another go!
Loaded up some Dark Star and put flame to the pan!
First few hits were so tasty! As soon as the vapor started to form i could feel the effects already!
One bowl and i am good for the next few hours!
Maybe one more 0,05 or less bowls before bed!

And the session was about 10 minutes. So nice and relaxing, surfing the web, heating the pan and just total relaxation! Must remember to put on some good vibes next time.

KennyPowers

Something like this? Thank you @simpleasthcis
Tmu9dgL.jpg

Or the more "official" version by @vapman.
slpvh1.jpg

I need to make one of these! Are there instructions?
Looks like wiretires but there is some kind of metal ring around the lighter.

vapman

Manufacturer
As promised, here is a picture of the new style basic walnut. New, the center bore is bigger, it has the same size as the pan, meaning that the pan can be removed without having to remove the tubes. Good news for repair, refurbishing and modding, no special tools needed. This is only possible with the basic models, the classic ones still need to go to the garage.:cool:

be6mvr.jpg

vapman

vapman

Manufacturer
@vapman loving the look of the wider bore!

are y'all having a sale for 4/20 by any chance? Id love to pick up a new basic

@Spocks_Katra We don't have the tradition of 4/20 sales here in Europe, at least not in Switzerland but we could do this one day. Sorry for the stupid question: does 4/20 sales concern special sales on the 20th of April? If this is the case, we still would have time for this.

vapman

PepeMiguel

Hello everybody
I order my Pearl classic Vapman in a French site for just 80€ on black Friday (29/11). I was very excited, that was my first vaporizer and still is.
That was not my first choice for a vaporizer, I was going to buy a MFLB, and after reading some reviews about it I found an article where they compare both, at this time I never heard about the Vapman, what a big surprise, the day after I was ordering it.
I also order to René the vapman torch and some spare parts and sieves and I receive everything in about 3 days..
I knew that my French order will take some time so i decided to search on internet about the vapman, videos, reviews etc…. And this forum appears… the community of lovers of the Vapman.
Decided to read it from the first page to the last…. Take me more than 3 weeks...
On december 23th I received the tiny beast
All my friends love it too, but here in Portugal it’s difficult to convinced somebody to spend between 80 and 130€ even if it’s hi-tech or Magic… but today I think some of my good friends will order it, specially when I talk about how much weed I spend compared to before.
I love it more each day… it take sometime to managed and sometimes you have good surprise when you have a perfect heat…
Completely agree with less is more, the bowl don’t need to be full, everybody knows it's tiny but the air flow inside is better.
The torch I order to René never worked when arrived, I dissembling everything to see how it works and when I put the pipe back i cut it and later I broke also the case where the piezo wire comes out... right now my vapman torch does not work....
I bought a new torch the jet 1300 recommended by Of, 4 of them, the first one broke in my hand at first hit, all of them have problems and the weakest thing about this torch is the trigger who is in plastic and with heavy use it can be damaged (the inside part)
Don’t open your torch when it’s still working, it’s very difficult almost impossible to put everything back like it was. The vapman torch is very simple and clever compare others torches, the only difficulty is to put the pipe back, and of course using the right tools for this job.
Right now I thinking about the vapman station, but I don't know if it's better to wait for the 2nd generation, maybe it will have some new features....
I also thinking about a second vapman, a basic walnut tree for the station, with this new center bore so i can give it a two tone job, and it’s ideal for maintenance.
What I really like is the Mojo website, I would love to have a two tone walnut with a tree of life tattoo....it's really nice but very expensive (free shipping to Portugal??)
Cheers

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
@Spocks_Katra We don't have the tradition of 4/20 sales here in Europe, at least not in Switzerland but we could do this one day. Sorry for the stupid question: does 4/20 sales concern special sales on the 20th of April? If this is the case, we still would have time for this.

vapman
Hey René :wave:

That is up to you entirely. You certainly could do an exclusive 1-day 4/20 sale - and I think that would make perfect sense and give people an opportunity to feel like they are getting even more of a bargain - of which the Vapman already is, imo.

Many vendors do sales for a week or more around 4/20, maybe for even the whole month of April, but I think the 1-day sales on 4/20 are more exciting & appropriate :2c:

But it's completely your choice & I'm pretty sure that people will be happy with whatever you decide.

I hope you have a great day :)

MuchLove!

:peace:

OF

Sorry for the stupid question: does 4/20 sales concern special sales on the 20th of April? If this is the case, we still would have time for this.

Not stupid at all. In fact most folks don't even have it right. We 'celebrate' it as a date (there's a joke here, 'George Washington never told a lie (the story about his confessing to cutting down his father's favorite Cherry tree being 'proof'), now they sell used cars on his birthday (used car 'sales' being popular on that date here and used car salesmen being universally assumed to be liars).

Originally it wasn't 4/20 (a date) but 4:20 (a time of day, 4:20 PM, 1620Hrs. Students at a local High School used it (various versions of 4:20) as code for meeting and smoking dope in the afternoon. The called themselves "Waldos". In the early days I had a student that wore a "4:20" cap, the Dean heard about it and asked me to ask him not to wear it on campus after discussing the matter with me. Tough call, but I advised him 'it's probably best to leave it in the car, the Dean knows (and is no doubt watching somehow), and while probably quite legal to wear the cap he probably didn't want the heat that came with it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_(cannabis_culture)

Now it's an excuse for a sale mostly, you know what Madeline Kahn said about 'New Sodom' in The History of the World, Part 1: 'Oh they built it right up again, you know how folks love to party'.

It's a local thing you see, but all are invited to share in the excuse. I'm not at all sure about promoting recreational use for 'school age' kids though, the origins of this are tied up in practices we have to admit negatively impact in the development to too many youths as it is if we are going to be honest here?

OF

vapman

Manufacturer
@PepeMiguel Welcome to the familiy! Sorry about the lighter, I will replace it next time you order!

Thank you @OF, it is much appreciated!

@Spocks_Katra You caught me on the wrong foot with the special sale. The stock of basics is very low at the moment and it is not really fashionable to do sales when there is hardly any stock.:lol: In case you order, I will add a small gift, it will be your personal 4/20 special.:)

I like the idea of having a special sales day, it will happen in the near future when the stock is higher again. I also want to give away a vapman station set to the FC community, I will get in touch with Stu about a contest very soon.

vapman

mtnclimber

ok - stupid post but I have to ask about posting photos - I did not spend much time (10 minutes maybe) but I could not figure out how to put a photo from my phone on to this site - I wanted to show the community my VM on the ski lift with the lighter/torch getting it hot (lighter working fine at 10,000+ feet). Skiing for me is life and with good tunes, company and perfect conditions - well, it just does not get any better. So being I could not figure out how to post the photo I thought I would share my memory - VM, Foo Fighters playing My Hero, skiing perfect corn snow - LTD (living the dream)

Shannock

We don't have the tradition of 4/20 sales here in Europe, at least not in Switzerland but we could do this one day. Sorry for the stupid question: does 4/20 sales concern special sales on the 20th of April? If this is the case, we still would have time for this.

vapman

Hi Vapman, I can confirm that 4-20 is 20-4 this side of the pond, but I think it sounds like you will have plenty of eager 4-20 customers!

:peace:

As promised, here is a picture of the new style basic walnut. New, the center bore is bigger, it has the same size as the pan, meaning that the pan can be removed without having to remove the tubes.

Excellent news for my next vapman. Will let users oil theirs with much more ease. Are the new stainless washers you were working on going to be standard fare as well? This is making for an eventful year for your creation!

If its any consellation Toronto vaporizers is having a 420 sale www.torontovaporizer.ca/vapman-vaporizer.html that's around $55 USD for a basic. The exchange rate is making for some good shopping. :tup:
5f619ba516.jpg

Decided to torch my middle section black on a whim. Kinda on the fence about how it looks. It feels different ?

Top Bottom