Vapman

vapman

Manufacturer
@vapman, are you saying torch the screen while it's still attached to the stem? (I don't want to take that screen off unless I'm replacing it...)

@Mr Mellish I am talking about the screen for concentrates and you are talking about the filter.
Never clean the filter with the torch while it is still mounted on the middle section, this would burn the wood severely.
Myself I clean the concentrate screen with the torch and the filter with some solvent or by simply scraping off the residues, I never cleaned the filter with the torch so far.

vapman:)

Mr Mellish

@Mr Mellish I am talking about the screen for concentrates and you are talking about the filter.
Never clean the filter with the torch while it is still mounted on the middle section, this would burn the wood severely.
Myself I clean the concentrate screen with the torch and the filter with some solvent or by simply scraping off the residues, I never cleaned the filter with the torch so far.

vapman:)

That makes perfect sense and is what I would have expected you to say. Thanks. Maybe some day I'll drop that filter in some acetone.

vapman

Manufacturer
That makes perfect sense and is what I would have expected you to say. Thanks. Maybe some day I'll drop that filter in some acetone.

@Mr Mellish Not only using vapman seems to be individual, on the cleaning side is a huge gap as well between cleaning it each time after use or not cleaning it at all.:lol: :D
This is cool and I love it!:)

vapman

Don Quixote

Good morning Vapmaniacs,

I had the most blissful of sessions last night, and have also really enjoyed just showing the VM to people who had never seen it before (including a head shop that may start carrying it as a result).

I have a simple question today: how would you describe the difference made by substituting the VM's mouthpiece with a stem (such as Ed's) that increases airflow? I've been eyeing those alluring stems but would feel better spending on one if I had a better sense of their functional value.

Happy April to all...

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I think I found my next vape! Classic w/ Cocobolo WonG is calling my name!
@M0J0 some tat ideas
Googled tree of life.
EdJU5up.jpg

WCbXTh3.jpg

6H2ueHX.jpg

Here's a few.
Sorry for big pics!
brown_and_black_tree_of_life_yin_yang_poster-r8c9cf346ad314281aa3f07274204c60f_wvk_8byvr_324.jpg

OF

How cool is this?:tup: The vapman emergency first aid kid from the german army. I don`t believe this, this thread is getting always better. The name of our company is "element medical Ltd" and this should our packaging.:lol::rockon:

Fun trivia bit (at least to me): In the last big disagreement with their German neighbors (WWII) the Brits had a problem with WACs (Women military personnel) using their (required) gas mask cases to carry typical purse stuff rather than the gas mask issued. Purses were, of course, forbidden. You wanna be in charge of stopping them at random to inspect? Me neither........

Seems the 'keep your mask with you at all times' was a hold over from the prior disagreement with the Germans 20 years or so before to start with? Purses would have been more practical.

Do you really want to get into the news when some poor NATO troupie gets a boo-boo and the wrong officer finds a VM rather than the field dressing he'd hoped for? I'll get discussed for sure, but I don't think it's the kind of notice you really want?

OF

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Thanks for the response and the measurements for wood. Do you have a price. Our wood you're Vapman. Can we source wood from u save on shipping ect.
Or just stick with resident wood expert @Snappo Got some measurements we are well on our way Brother :tup::nod:
Very exciting times!!!
A new level of Vapman...
Looking forward I love my Vapman she's calling me right now.
I'm coming dear.
Mods I haven't posted like this in a while will u fix please and thank you!!!

mod note: Fixed.
Exotic woods in 70mm sq. x 50mm length (2" length x 2.75" square) is something I can definitely provide. And as @vapman suggests, your exotic wood blanks would be 2x the initial VM size requirement in length to accommodate the lathe function - AND as an added benefit possibly affords you twice the pleasure with two exotic custom VMs should you desire twice the pleasure! Let me know what wood species your require from my selections and I'll get right on it!!! I still need VM's address for a shipping cost estimate.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Ok, what we've all been waiting for!

The vapman Station is here!

@vapman just posted this on his YouTube channel and Facebook page.

Watch an drool. Hahaha

I want one!
OMG!!! This is absolutely BRILLIANT - pure genius - and it looks beautiful also!!! Look how fast it heats up ...and look at the great vapor production at only the medium setting!!! I want, I want!!!

Jsqz

The vapman was already a high priority on my list, but I think the new heating station just solidified it at the top spot. Unfortunately, I won't be getting one for a few months at the least and am still plagued by the question of mica vs pure haha. Leaning towards the pure because my current go-to-vape is the Elevape Smart which is pure convection, so I think a pure conduction vape would really complement that. I also like the idea of the wood changing as I use it for a very personal feel, but I have time to decide.

Back to the heating station, I am also interested in color options, (could be cool to match with the color of the egg and/or match the wood with the wood of your vapman), and would also like to know what the temp ranges are.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Ok, what we've all been waiting for!

The vapman Station is here!

@vapman just posted this on his YouTube channel and Facebook page.

Watch an drool. Hahaha

I want one!
When,where, and how much I must have. Exotic moved to back burner. I don't know where to file this. Not VAS not GAS not WAS how about AAS
Accessory Acquisition Syndrome!!!

Can't drop a bomb like that and leave us hanging... Can he?

The first thing I did was grab my nano see if it fit. Lol

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
For those who have owned both, is the learning curve tough from Lotus to Vapman? I'm use to inhaling my flame vapes while heating, so this will be different for sure. Also, those pear and walnut ones on eBay are classy but as usual Randy's deals are too hard to pass up. $130 for Classic and Cocobolo WonG, is this my best bet? Unless there is an upcoming 4/20 sale possibly? Thanks for any and all information VM fans can't wait to join the growing army of Vapman!

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
There's a few things that I really like about the vapman station:

- the timing is very similar to when you use a lighter, so it will be very easy for someone to transition from the station to the lighter.
- how fast it is ready (less than a minute, I think)
- yor pure basic vapman will never char inside if you only use the station
- the best one: it's like having a log with a detatchable mouthpece! You're not tied to a power cord.

and... it's elegant as hell, as everything that Rene makes.

Is it not obvious that I'm a vapman fanboy? hahaha

There's a better quality video here now:

http://infinityvm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/vapman_station_I.mp4

Sorry, it doesn't let me embed it...
vapman_station_I.mp4

Top Bottom